It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) everything is a rich man's trick

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDon
Good post OP S+F for you.

I have watched it all, and it I have to say to all thoughs that are interested to watch to the end, that is when he put all the pieces together very well.

It is the world we live in today and thoughs that do not see it are blind.

What can we do? that is the question, it has grown so big with so much control, fear, lies etc, the path of recovery will be very hard.

peace.
nobody seems that interested in it to be honest but I thought it was well worth a watch. Glad you enjoyed.

edit on 2141642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I did too, thanks for posting it. I watched the whole thing when you first put it up and I thought it made this one of the best threads I've seen for some time. I don't know why it hasn't gotten more attention, maybe just too long for most.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I did too, thanks for posting it. I watched the whole thing when you first put it up and I thought it made this one of the best threads I've seen for some time. I don't know why it hasn't gotten more attention, maybe just too long for most.

certainly more interesting threads on here I think but I'm just glad other people have got to watch it. I don't know..had you heard of it before? I hadn't.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I hadn't seen all the information in this one video tied together this way with a common theme like this. I've seen much of it in different places but not unified like it was in this video. I liked it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: mOjOm
I've watched an hour so far and will continue. I started losing interest when he claimed that the Nazi Camps were set up as Slave Labor, then proceeded to show corpse's being thrown into pits, I mean how does that create a work force if they are dead. Can't have it both ways.

But I do agree that the Rich Elite are the source of the Worlds Major "Problems" and "Wars".

Because they doed mainly of starvation and/or being killed because of an inability to work. If you don't think the labor camps existed to exploit labor than you need to reexamine some things.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I just found this video. Watched it all in one sitting. Loved it. SO much info I had never put together. Bush Sr. being one of the main people behind the Assassination? Everything seems to fall right in place. If this all is true, Trump has a long road ahead of him if he wants to drain the swamp.

Also, this thread needs to be refreshed. A lot has happened since this was posted.

S&F

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I just found this video. Watched it all in one sitting. Loved it. SO much info I had never put together. Bush Sr. being one of the main people behind the Assassination? Everything seems to fall right in place. If this all is true, Trump has a long road ahead of him if he wants to drain the swamp.

Also, this thread needs to be refreshed. A lot has happened since this was posted.

S&F

Agreed. Back to the top !

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There was a lot of information to absorb in this documentary. I recommend watching it though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join