It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(video) everything is a rich man's trick

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
youtube documentary

Quite an interesting watch this one. I don't fully agree with everything in it but I haven't really looked in to any of the claims made in it. It basically revolves around the rich banking elite from E H Harriman and the Rothschild family through to the world wars JFK and the present day.

Might not be everybody's cup of tea but I just thought I'd share it for you all to have a look at.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
How is it that this thread has died without ever living sort of amazes me. Granted this Documentary is 3 & 1/2 hours long and is a massive amount of info to actually process and/or verify in one sitting however it is right up the alley of most here on ATS.

Has anyone else watched this besides me and the OP??? What did you think???

The one question that is unavoidable at the end of this Doc is if in fact the doc itself is yet another "Rich Man's Trick" of Disinformation???
edit on 16-1-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
How is it that this thread has died without ever living sort of amazes me. Granted this Documentary is 3 & 1/2 hours long and is a massive amount of info to actually process and/or verify in one sitting however it is right up the alley of most here on ATS.

Has anyone else watched this besides me and the OP??? What did you think???

The one question that is unavoidable at the end of this Doc is if in fact the doc itself is yet another "Rich Man's Trick" of Disinformation???
I think if anyone does watch it then there is a lot of information to digest and if necessary scrutinise. There was a lot I never knew in it.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
I've watched an hour so far and will continue. I started losing interest when he claimed that the Nazi Camps were set up as Slave Labor, then proceeded to show corpse's being thrown into pits, I mean how does that create a work force if they are dead. Can't have it both ways.

But I do agree that the Rich Elite are the source of the Worlds Major "Problems" and "Wars".

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Just finished watching it. pretty much stuff I had known all along to a degree. just that no one believed me for most of the time.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I've watched an hour so far and will continue. I started losing interest when he claimed that the Nazi Camps were set up as Slave Labor, then proceeded to show corpse's being thrown into pits, I mean how does that create a work force if they are dead. Can't have it both ways.

But I do agree that the Rich Elite are the source of the Worlds Major "Problems" and "Wars".

yeah I don't think those shots were all that necessary to be honest. Not sure if I'd agree with what he is saying but then again, if you have a ready supply of workers why worry about feeding them?

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Star and flag. I am 45 minutes in. Very interesting, even if I had heard much of it before.

But, you can never hear the truth often enough. Especially when your media is controlled by the same forces that are trying to perpetrate a false story.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've watched it through and found it well worth the time.
Despite years of reading there's always new things to be learned.
This video has plenty more and puts it together in a logical fashion.
The killing of JFK is particularly interesting.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You feed your troops before anyone else.
Germany was starving so those considered most expendable went first.
Typhus was also killing thousands daily by the end of the war.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Greetings,

I watched this last night, all of it and for the first time for me on ATS to sit through 3 hours of a video without a synopsis from the OP. Go me

Did I enjoy it? Hell yea, I thought it was extremely well put together and extremely well researched indeed. There was a lot I did not know for sure. The way the researchers connected the dots throughout the entire video was excellent and had me glued to the screen wanting more, better than any movie I have watched.

Thanks for sharing it OP, I have learned a lot from this. I mean, the JFK assassination in which the head bullet came from the gutters makes total sense. Not that I am stating here that's how it really happened but dam, it makes sense to me.

The video as a whole was well worth it, for anyone that is remotely interested in this stuff.

Thanks again.

Spiro
edit on 20-1-2015 by Spiro because: someone pinched my dictionary

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
youtube documentary

Quite an interesting watch this one. I don't fully agree with everything in it but I haven't really looked in to any of the claims made in it. It basically revolves around the rich banking elite from E H Harriman and the Rothschild family through to the world wars JFK and the present day.

Might not be everybody's cup of tea but I just thought I'd share it for you all to have a look at.
Watched this today after seeing your post here. My first reaction was holy wow, but then I wanted to know more about this Conolly guy. For someone who was able to put all of this together in such a professional manner, one would think there's info out there on him. There's really nothing other than one article in the link below. So one then needs to question this "documentary" or at least it's intent for release on the internet at no cost to view. Who funded it and why? It was a professionally executed proposition with access to footage that would not be easily obtained. This was a long endeavor - putting together all the research and info into one coherent piece. I think, though much of this info has already beed presented in one form or another, and he certainly connected many more dots, one needs to question the intent of this video, who paid for it and who the heck is this Francis Richard Conolly?

This is all I come up with. There's a mention of some play he wrote, but nothing comes up in a search for that either.

Former St Peter’s School teacher Francis Richard Conolly turns to history writing

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Bravo! When I used to read books I would actually read it cover to cover - wanting to know who published it, when, why and so forth. I've gotten lazy over the years though and find myself missing things as basic as your question - who is this guy and how did he put it all together.
Where did he get all HIS information from?

Great reminder Bilk, thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Don't be moronic. If you have 1 million people available as slave labour but only need 10,000 for the factory next door what do you do with the remaining 990,000 ? Feed them ? Or exterminate them and strip them of gold teeth, glasses, jewellry etc. Jesus H what an utterly mornic viewpoint you have !!!

Let me guess all those witnesses to what happened in those camps were all part of a global conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Bravo! When I used to read books I would actually read it cover to cover - wanting to know who published it, when, why and so forth. I've gotten lazy over the years though and find myself missing things as basic as your question - who is this guy and how did he put it all together.
Where did he get all HIS information from?

Great reminder Bilk, thanks.
What I find odd is, this video is the picture of TPTB and the hows and whys of everything, and this thread is dead. Interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not many are willing to invest 3 hours in watching anything educational.
Yet they will end up watching some kind of video for a total of many more hours than that every day.
Short attention spans.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Glad some of you found interest in it. I had never heard of the flood drain theory before but it does make sense. I'm not sure who he is. I have seen him on British TV before. I don't think he has researched all of this to be honest I think he has just pieced information together and presented it in an easy to follow format.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

The storm drain theory was new to me as well. So was the total of 8 shooters.

I got the same impression though of the narrator. From what I could find he is or was a history teacher and he sites the work of other researchers for some of the info so I'm guessing he pieced most of it together rather than being the original investigator.

There is still the question of how he financed this project with all the video and stuff. However, with today's home computers and video editing software available it's not impossible that he actually did do it himself. He's obviously an educated man and I don't recall seeing anything in the video that seemed too difficult to handle by someone on their own with a little dedication and time.
edit on 21-1-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yeah after watching it I found a lot of the stuff in there that predates the video. I think what he has done is get all that information and pieced it together into one easy to follow sitting. There are bits of it I certainly don't think are close to the mark though. The part about Lee Rigby for instance. All in all though it's well worth watching. The part where he focused on the Z. Film caught my eye he does make a good point about it being doctored.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I heard the storm drain theory years and years ago. I don't remember where I heard it first. I think I read where someone claimed to have shot from there. I've read so much that backs up the theory that there was a triangulated ambush. Nothing else really accounts for the wounds and the missed shot(s).

I had to add, every time I watch one of these videos that names names they are always naming different people. I think most of what we are getting is planned disinformation. And the fact that there are people worried enough about it to give us disinformation is enough for me to know that it was a conspiracy.

I thought back in the day and I still think now that the Parkland Hospital doctors were the most credible of witnesses since they were the first to observe the wounds and there was no chance to alter anything. And we all know what they overwhelmingly said don't we?

edit on 1/22/2015 by wtbengineer because: to add

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good post OP S+F for you.

I have watched it all, and it I have to say to all thoughs that are interested to watch to the end, that is when he put all the pieces together very well.

It is the world we live in today and thoughs that do not see it are blind.

What can we do? that is the question, it has grown so big with so much control, fear, lies etc, the path of recovery will be very hard.

peace.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join