It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe’s Leading Rabbi: Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
So it didn't take long for the madness to start and the "victimhood" of one group over others, yet again, to be ramped up front and centre.

A prominent European Jewish organization is now calling on European leaders to allow European Jews to carry firearms, to protect themselves from all this anti-semitism we keep hearing about no doubt.

freebeacon.com...

One of Europe’s most prominent Jewish organizations is petitioning the European Union to pass new legislation that would permit Jewish community members to carry guns “for the essential protection of their communities,” according to a letter obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The European Jewish Association (EJA), which represents Jewish communities across Europe, says that gun license laws must be altered following a string of deadly attacks on Jews in France and other European countries, where anti-Semitism has been growing at an alarming rate.

I would hope that our dear leaders would dismiss this out of hand with no debate. Allowing one very small section of the community to arm themselves and carry in public, whilst the rest of us will get prosecuted for a freakin' penknife would be sure to irk the rest of the population.
I was amazed to read just the other day that in London, they now have their own "security" patrols, using cars with markings identical to the police - except for some Hebrew slogan on the side - and are trained by the Met police and receive taxpayer funding for training / uniforms etc. They sure kept that one quiet!

I can imagine, given their rather volatile nature at times if anyone criticizes Israel within earshot, they'd feel obliged to shoot them and claim they were in fear of their safety, writing it down as another anti-semitic attack!

Hopefully this request will be given the complete dismissal it deserves.

Tell us please, how many mosques are firebombed and burned down by "Jewish right wing fundamentalist terror cells".

Can you name the last airplane highjacked by "Jewish right wing fundamentalist terrorist"?

Can you tell us the name of the halal pizzaria that "Jewish right wing fundamentalist terrorists" held people hostage?

OH Right, that was done by Muslims, my bad for expecting you not to keep giving Muslims carte blanche to carry on their little temper tantrums. Pat them on the head, give them cookies and set them in time out.

So now you have a problem with Jews needing to defend themselves? Maybe if in 1935 they were allowed to defend themselves we might not have had WWII. Think about it.

But hey, you just keep signing that check for the Muslims since you have all the time and resources to keep defending their temper tantrums. What a good parent you are.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Maybe you didn't get the context of his post, he's not against jews defending themselves. He's against ONLY jews being able to defend themselves. The law would give jews, and ONLY jews the legal right to carry firearms. Don't you think that's a bit short-sighted? Why be so exclusive?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Every human being has the right to self-defense, regardless of religion. I think everyone should be able to carry a firearm if that is their desire. Just because you don't like Jewish people doesn't mean you have the right to tell them they don't have the right to defend themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

Maybe you didn't get the context of his post, he's not against jews defending themselves. He's against ONLY jews being able to defend themselves. The law would give jews, and ONLY jews the legal right to carry firearms. Don't you think that's a bit short-sighted? Why be so exclusive?

Yes, but how many Christians and atheists are being targeted in England, France and Belgium? I don't see that happening. Of course, I am American and believe in the right to keep and bear arms and the right of people to defend themselves. But the problem here is that he directly pointed at the Jews and was worried that a Jew might go nuts and kill people over anti-Semitism, that's a far cry than what you are correcting me for.

He threw the anti-Semitism into the OP, I was just counterbalancing it.

Tell us though, are Christian churches in England being firebombed by Jews or Muslims? Not yet by the Muslims, they are just taking over churches that have closed down. Secularism in Europe created a vaccuum that Muslims are now sucked into and filling. That's the problem, and here, the OP is worried that a Jew might shoot someone over Israel.

Darn, you Brits gave away your spiritual legacy for Darwinism and "scientific knowledge" and it left you wide open to invasion by Muslims. You have been invaded, deal with it.

He's worried that Jews might want to defend themselves, maybe because the Brits are lousy at defending them? Then he has a problem with a rabbi asking for the right for Jews? Maybe the rabbi is worried about Chrislamist Brits, because the Brits seem to embrace with open arms any group of people who are anti-Jewish. Think about it. What took England so long to act before Neville Chamberlain decided to go to Germany and demand of Hitler to not invade Poland? Nothing was done for the Jews, not even in the Channel Islands that England allowed the Nazis to take over. The Nazis on British soil, absolutely.

And TrueBrit has a problem with Jews wanting to defend themselves, well maybe the rabbi sees that people like True Brits aren't really looking out for their best interests.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

In the 19th century many Jewish immigrants came to the U.K due to its religious tolerance and non violence towards them. Similarly in the 20th century many Muslims came to the U.K, mainly from Pakistan, in order to secure financial security. They weren't exactly welcomed with open arms, but were tolerated i.e mainly ignored and housed in run down areas.

As for the U.K not doing anything about what was happening in Germany in the 1930's, again many Jews fled Germany to come to the U.K. I can't ever remember reading about the U.S being outraged about what was going on, no intervention on their part.

There has been plenty of anti-Islamic behaviour here over the last 10 years, of course there is also a small element who are anti-Semitic, but then again, I believe the U.S have their own anti-Semitic issues in many parts of the South.

I think the whole idea of allowing one particular religious group to have the right to carry arms is ridiculous. Whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Himdu, Sikh or Jedi.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You seem to be implying that Jews are somehow special and must be protected above anyone else.
Jews are responsible for, and participate in, terrorism as well as other religiously motivated groups. They have shown they don't have a problem with killing people who may not agree with them, and to have acted to cause discord, including murder of innocent people.

The government here bends over backwards, as does yours, to placate the Jews. After all, it would cost them their jobs and livelihoods to do otherwise, as has been the proven case many times over.
However, I do not see why one group pf religious supremacists should be given rights that others do not have. Religion is irrelevant in this and may other cases and should NOT be an issue in determining the law of the land, which should apply to all in equal measure irrespective of their colour, ethnic background or religion followed.

Singling out one group as somehow being "special" only furthers resentment from the rest of society who are not given the same considerations or special treatment. Of course, that too can be twisted to be used as "proof" of anti-semitism, such is the warped logic usually in play.

I am quite proud of my complete lack of special recognition of any group being superior to others and have been called anti-semitic many times as a result. The simple answer I always give is that I am NOT anti-semitic, I am anti-a$$hole!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So now you have a problem with Jews needing to defend themselves?

People don't have a problem with Jews defending themselves they have a problem with Jews being above a law that everyone else has to abide by.

Maybe if in 1935 they were allowed to defend themselves we might not have had WWII.

There was no law in 1935 to keep Jews from owning guns in Germany that law didn't start until 1938.

But hey, you just keep signing that check for the Muslims since you have all the time and resources to keep defending their temper tantrums. What a good parent you are.

This is simply an ignorant statement.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

In the 19th century many Jewish immigrants came to the U.K due to its religious tolerance and non violence towards them. Similarly in the 20th century many Muslims came to the U.K, mainly from Pakistan, in order to secure financial security. They weren't exactly welcomed with open arms, but were tolerated i.e mainly ignored and housed in run down areas.

As for the U.K not doing anything about what was happening in Germany in the 1930's, again many Jews fled Germany to come to the U.K. I can't ever remember reading about the U.S being outraged about what was going on, no intervention on their part.

There has been plenty of anti-Islamic behaviour here over the last 10 years, of course there is also a small element who are anti-Semitic, but then again, I believe the U.S have their own anti-Semitic issues in many parts of the South.

I think the whole idea of allowing one particular religious group to have the right to carry arms is ridiculous. Whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jewish, Himdu, Sikh or Jedi.

Yes, America was Isolationist, also we were subjected to anti-Semitic propaganda coming from where else? England.

The Channel Islands, Nazis rounded up Jews under the protection and help of the British police force. Yes, we know how much you wanted them, that's why Zionism is the ultimate insult that comes mostly from Brits.

England made a place for Jews under the Balfour Declaration and then walked away, not able to stem the tide of the inevitable clash. Yes, Jews were welcomed in England, until Edward the Confessor who made gobs of money off the Jewish bankers and then turned around and kicked them out.

Let's see, why did they have to come back? The Edict of Expulsion signed by Edward the 1st. Sorry, but that was anti-Semitism that had not abated in the British mind, even until now. Did England give a formal apology to the Jews as Spain did?

Edict of Expulsion

The edict was based in lies and propaganda against the Jews and continue until this day because all I ever hear from the Brits is "evil Zionist Rothschilds bankers who are the Illuminati and Overlords of the planet" never realizing they are repeating the exact same lies since the time of Edward I, and then they would have us show them grace because they let some Jews in during WWII and didn't solve the Palestine problem that they created.

Tell me, when was England ever looking out for the Jews interest?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

People don't have a problem with Jews defending themselves they have a problem with Jews being above a law that everyone else has to abide by.

Maybe if in 1935 they were allowed to defend themselves we might not have had WWII.

There was no law in 1935 to keep Jews from owning guns in Germany that law didn't start until 1938.

Let me see, are Jews considered equal in the eyes of British people? No, because every time I hear from a British person about Jews, they always attach "Evil Zionists" to them and that keeps them a separate group, even today in England and not one time in history has England apologized to the Jews.

But Spain apologized to the descendents of the Sephardi that they expelled 200 years AFTER England. Did England? Nope, the Jews just aren't worth apologizing to and William Shakespeare gets by with the name Shylock and the Brits think the Jews are requiring "The pound of flesh" from you. The fact that you keep them separate just show exactly how you have resisted their full assimilation.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Channel Islands, Nazis rounded up Jews under the protection and help of the British police force. Yes, we know how much you wanted them, that's why Zionism is the ultimate insult that comes mostly from Brits.

When the Nazis invaded the Channel Islands all the Islanders were abandoned and left to their own devices, not just the Jews. Of course the Nazis kept the British police force as it was a great propaganda coup. The Jews living on the Channel Islands were treated as all Jews were in occupied land, rounded up and sent to concentration camps. To defy any German order would result in death, so I guess it would have been better if they all fell on their sword in order to protect the Jewish population?

U.S anti-Semitism is a result of the English influence? You have had your independence from the U.K for over 200 years, yet it's all England's fault?

You learn something new everyday.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Apology for what and on behalf of whom?
The people of England today have nothing to apologize for. If anything, maybe we should take the stance that Israeli citizens and their government are banned from these shores until they apologize for blowing up the King David hotel, killing many British citizens, both military and civilian, something they still celebrate each year. Oh, and what about reparations for that one too as that seems to be the way things are done?

Seriously, forget all this crap about what happened a few hundred years ago, it has no bearing on current events. Of course, that is all they have to keep beating us with, the ammunition of the idiot and tyrant.

There is zero religious exceptionalism, no matter how much they themselves think there is. Perhaps this is the issue, their self importance pisses off everybody else after a while. That is a problem though of their own making and the rest of us sure shouldn't have to acknowledge it or stroke their egos.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: buster2010

Let me see, are Jews considered equal in the eyes of British people? No, because every time I hear from a British person about Jews, they always attach "Evil Zionists" to them and that keeps them a separate group, even today in England and not one time in history has England apologized to the Jews.

But Spain apologized to the descendents of the Sephardi that they expelled 200 years AFTER England. Did England? Nope, the Jews just aren't worth apologizing to and William Shakespeare gets by with the name Shylock and the Brits think the Jews are requiring "The pound of flesh" from you. The fact that you keep them separate just show exactly how you have resisted their full assimilation.

Some sweeping generalizations you have going on there.

Zionism is evil and the Jews are victims just as much as everyone else, maybe even more, because its fascist zionist ideologies that drive the hatred against jews. The zionist elite actively pursue their fascist global domination agenda while the Jews take the flak. Jews are very very prevalent throughout British society, industrial leaders, lawyers, judges, bankers etc etc etc. if that isnt "assimilation" then I really dont know what is.
There are always racists and bigots, but thats because you will always have weak minded idiots that lazily blame others for situations either of their own making, or down to their own ignorance. Weak minded fools that are easily controlled by contrived "news" stories designed to whip up hatred. Like an army of brainless zombies repeating the thoughts that are implanted into their minds by misdirection masters.

Not being able to put the past behind us is one big reason that the middle east crisis has raged for so long. So bringing up things that happened hundreds of years ago isnt really relevant to the modern world now is it?

edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmFri, 16 Jan 2015 16:55:23 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh, I see. You want payback. Yet more restitution. For the way the world treated you….

As if it were not enough that you have set historical precedence for censorship (first and only historical event to be criminally prosecuted for 'denial', or challenge, is the holocaust); that you control, and abuse, all airwaves (that is just as it sounds: everything that is broadcast from a supposed throat of authority, or spoken, or written on a e-device, in privacy, either comes, or goes, through zion, and is subject to a technofascist police state check at any time, while you store data permanently such that charges can be brought up, retroactively, as time passes); that you screw with every culture in the world to suit your order, making hatred or disliking of anything against the law, except of course, to hate those those who you wish to exterminate; that the mossad has been caught sabotaging the political stage countless times as clearly as it is their motto, as bald as the faces on Rushmore!! And now you use this stage to drop the bomb that anyone saying something which is construed as 'sympathetic' to the alleged 'terrorists' is a jail able offense!

You want to talk payback?
Listen….I don't think you are going to like what happens, come V-E Day.
World V-E Day.

Because the whole world is on to you.

I shan't continue. I don't have the hard drive space, and guess what, this is a redraft because mysteriously, my computer just locked requiring a restart.

No…you don't see it. The tide has changed. You can hear it though. All that's being said, talked about, posted, even in whispers, thoughts, and dreams, coursing through the wires….that is all being filed in Utah, for doomsday. Friend or Foe, for Skynet time. Do you like what you're hearing?

And you're pretty sure they can pull this off?

So it's all full speed ahead now, is it?
Now let's sprinkle in some jew-exclusive military party favors to protect the deception(ssss), just in case?
The cops aren't working fast enough for you, is it? You know, arresting the Je ne suis pas Charlie crowd? And getting' those awful terriss, a-and lets' shoot those kids holding toy guns, and dogs, while we're at it.

But tides are hard to reverse.

The lips will move faster, sound more pleasant, spin more tales and frame up more falsie flaggies.

More good cop stories too! Oh boy. I wanna meet officer friendly too! And when he comes to my place, on an anonymous tip, to kill me as I lay sleeping because they felt threatened…and since, well, based on the info from the anonymous tipster….that I may have a grudge against unrighteous authority.

And more staged tragedies and disasters, reasons why we need the technofascist zionist controlled police state, and worldwide!

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think they even took Krazinski, that guy from "The Office", out of that Esurance commercial, saving a few shekels. The new guy…his 'creak'….it isn't quite right. I'm not buying it.

Every-one who sees the lips, they know they are hearing lies. And lies eat the soul. They make one go deaf dumb and blind, to say the least, in case you don't believe in the 'soul'. And my soul had enough of the media creature's talk about a couple thousand years ago, maybe longer.

Have fun with this one, you guys earned it, as usual. Tides are pretty powerful, even if the ocean seems a little dead, and vulnerable, according to your intelligence….

# 347
edit on 16-1-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This thread is going to turn ugly.

I think this sort of stuff is done on purpose, to stir up more division and spread hate.
Remember when Oxford University banned pork-related words last week because it would apparently "offend Muslims" in their online book store? Ridiculous right? www.abovetopsecret.com...
What would this create in the mind of the average Joe? "OMG! the Muslims are taking over Oxford!" or " The Muslims have too many rights"
Seriously, who in their right mind gets offended over seeing the word "pork" written on a website?

As you can see, the same thing's going on with Jews now. The average person reading about this Rabbi saying all Jews in Europe need to be armed because of "anti-Semitism" will think " damn these Jews! too many rights, what about me?" hence creating negativity towards Jews.
Every now and then, this sort of stuff has to appear. Just more emotional manipulation.

Divide and conquer, same old trick.

edit on 16-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Please don't arm this guy.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
Please don't arm this guy.

But why not? he 'knew the grateful dead since 1966'.... that must count for something.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Poster is right you know. It is everyone's right to protect themselves.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Darn, you Brits gave away your spiritual legacy for Darwinism and "scientific knowledge" and it left you wide open to invasion by Muslims. You have been invaded, deal with it.

Are you serious?

edit on 16-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I despise them all!! Everyone is too cowardly to say what they think of them!!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane
a reply to: Britguy

I despise them all!! Everyone is too cowardly to say what they think of them!!

Or maybe we have more than 2 brain cells to rub together.
I always say what I think. Because I do think. Would be a shame to waste it, its such a rare commodity these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join