It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Criminal Court to probe possible war crimes in Palestine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You misunderstand me.

Yes, Israel is an occupier. That is 100% fact. Yes, Israel violates international law in the way it treats the Palestinians. And yes, no amount of negotiations will work.

What i meant is that if these ICC investigations eventually indict members on both, the Palestinian and Israeli sides, both states may eventually come to a cooperative standpoint with each other. You know, weed out the corrupt and illegal elements and replace it with sane people. There is some animosity on both sides right now. Once the current leadership of Israel is deposed (whether through indictment or elections), i think things will start looking slightly better for their relationship with Palestine. Still, you are correct that nothing will get done so long as negotiations and terms go through Israel and the USA.

I personally hope that these ICC investigations turn out fruitful, and that Palestine submits another UN resolution which would be accepted.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

You misunderstand me.

No I don't. I get your desire for peace, just wiser with the same over and again history all my life. Was only trying to relay my viewpoint about it.

Good luck banging your head against that never ending peace process.

<< 1   >>

join