It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 20 sleeper cells ready to strike Europe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I call BS, just some idiots running thier mouths.

They will only ever talk, and wont ever act.

This is idiot saber rattling to get people scared, like they did the same crap in America with all the stupid terror levels.

Hoof in Mouth

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is the most awful case of 'I told you so' for those that believe that Islam is not a threat.

My only hope is that now France and the rest of the world will see method in Putin's supposed madness and work with him to crush ISIS both in Syria and in Europe.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: screwey

You beat radical Islam the same way we beat radical Christianity when the KKK fell apart. Arrest the members, give people freedoms, and don't back down. When you start restricting freedom in the name of security is when you've lost.

And it didn't take a domestic spy program to stop the KKK.

The true danger is lone wolves, the problem is that there is no legal way to stop them, it simply cannot be done. If people work as a group we can sometimes get them on conspiracy charges (which are an affront to due process, but I'll skip that rant), but there is no way to stop a lone wolf for something we think they're going to do in the future. If we start going down that road it leads to precrime.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I watched ABC News and the reporters kept saying that there was no chatter at all about possible terrorist attacks. Wouldn't what was posted in the OP count as "chatter"? Even though it is from months ago, they cannot say there was nothing out there.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, tells The Associated Press he was not aware of any chatter pointing to the Paris attacks ahead of time.

not aware of any chatter
edit on 11/14/2015 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/14/2015 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Hi Domo the alarm is that many people who have sub conscious emotions could be triggered and then be prompted into similar actions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

I saw something on Twitter that someone predicted this on 4 Chan.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I watched ABC News and the reporters kept saying that there was no chatter at all about possible terrorist attacks. Wouldn't what was posted in the OP count as "chatter"? Even though it is from months ago, they cannot say there was nothing out there.

That is wierd, because the authorities in France have been claiming the opposite - that they had information that there were terror attacks planned, and the police were on alert for the last week or so.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join