It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 20 sleeper cells ready to strike Europe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
bet there are way more than 20 Jihadist cells there.... make the number 200 then I will nod in agreement...lets hope the backlash continues against the malcontents who are really saboteurs or anarchists engaging in overkill criminal acts under the guise of being religiously offended.....
any implied offense is just the façade of justification to engage in criminal killings under a pretense of religious Jihad IMHO...there is always the truly devout individual who really believes in their extremism as being a Divine inspiration~ but that's not the norm for the average Muslim

I read in one of these posts a snip from WND, that there are hundreds of Clerics at radical oriented Mosques that are inflaming the zealots to hostage taking for the purpose of killing those Infidels....
?? has there been any demands for Money or Stopping Publication or demands on Government slims/Islam/Sharia Law? NO...the purpose of hostage taking is to draw police into gun battles as they kill the hostages...
are the hostage takers attempting to convert the European hostages or to point out the errors of their ways NO...
the whole Jihad enterprise is Death, Destruction

Let's consider shouting A... Akbar or that other Muslim mantra/proclaimation-of-faith TIOGAAIHNAMIHP
as both being direct threats to Life...intention to kill or harm those in eyesight... not just innocent Praises to the One God

I fear that the decision at Duke University Bell Tower
news.yahoo.com...

will be an insult to Muslims, students or otherwise, and result in a Jihadist 'event' in the near future
I wish the university to escape any hostile actions by the world-wide Jihad declared by the Caliphate after 4 July 2014

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

They get recruited through internet, and travel to other countries for training and indoctrination, then come back.

This has to be stopped somehow, as nearly every new terror attack goes back to having its roots in internet recruitment. West should consult with Israel on this as they have lots of experience in this area.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There is one thing the US still has, four states with the some of the largest economies in the world. And we have nuclear bombs in most of those states. What would Saudi Arabia be without California? Think about it, even though China is the largest oil consumer in the world, look at the economy of California which is the fourth in the world, even bigger than Australia.

Obama is only president for another year, what then? Do they really want a president who would not think twice about removing the troops from Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan and building up the defense here and use the atomic bomb on Baghdad or Fallujah? Really, who is going to condemn us if we did, if they are getting tired of terrorism in Europe? Think about it, who is going to be left to combat the problem? The US.

Unless France and German deport every Muslim like Jimmy Carter did for Iranians, then it is going to be worse. Yes, Jimmy Carter deported Iranians, but Obama plays footsie with them. I say the only way to solve the problem for France and Germany is to close every mosque, throw out every Muslim and get themselves out of West Africa.

Give them nothing to trade with any more. Complete economic sanctions and embargos against every Islamic country. Let China buy their oil, but notice how just before this event in France, the oil prices dropped in the US? Coincidence?

If you look at the big picture, zoom out and see what is really going on, the US is actually poised for economic takeover of the world. All we are doing is holding the world hostage by the nuclear bomb, they know and we know it. The problem is we don't have a president who would make that threat relevant and real.

Do people really believe we have reduced our nuclear capability? Listen, all we have to do is strike their nuclear manufacturing plants, they won't be able to launch anything. But do you think the government hasn't already thought of that.

Europe has awoken to a problem that the US is saying let you guys figure it out yourselves, because this has been a problem for France and Germany since the 1950s.

Remember Raid on Entebbe and the 1972 Munich Olympics. They think Mossad was playing then, Mossad ain't the ones to worry about, because the US is capable of destroying Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and every other Stan country there is. They must be stupid to think we can't. And we must be stupid to think we won't.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Classic Problem, Reaction, Solution. Why we are still contemplating whether this is a false flag is beyond me.
Its just like the aftermath of 9/11 but this time on a global scale, involving multiple countries.

I agree with the previous poster who said that if the threat was this massive they would have attacked the mass memorial. I was also expecting something to happen there, it would have been the most oppertune of moments as the whole world was already watching.

That being said, I do believe that there will be more attacks in different countries, including the US. All of them will be false flags.

Problem: Terrorists around the world using the internet to place a terrorist in each and evey country.

Reaction: Violence against Muslims. Call on UN to take action.

Solution: One World police force and the end of internet freedom.

edit on 18-1-2015 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm really hoping this news is false, the last thing we need are more terrorist attacks.

So it looks like we are passing the torch of "the war on terror" to Europe... Have fun....It's been a blast for us in the US...

So the USA causes a # storm and the EU cleans ups.....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
a reply to: Dumbass

London bombings where the blast ripped UP through the floor of the train and they had to break windows to get out

the Guardian article from 2012 about the underwear bomber being a CIA and Saudi intelligence informer and asset and one of the Charlie Hebdo suspects telling a Yemeni reporter that he lived with him. Pretty much makes it a certainty now that this was a false flag. Israel, USA, UK, Canada, and France all benefit because now Jews/Israel get the sympathetic victimhood

www.activistpost.com...

Oh give over with the flase flag BS - you read something on the internet years ago and now you preach it as if gospel..

Ripped up, did they?

Doesn't look like an upward blast to me, looks very much like the blast went down, from inside the carriage. And on that basis, I call bollocks to the rest of your rant.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

So it looks like we are passing the torch of "the war on terror" to Europe... Have fun....It's been a blast for us in the US...

This might shock you, but the US wasn't the first country in the world to deal with terrorism and, in actual fact, Europe has had it for far longer. In fact, the First World War was sparked by an act of terrorism and this just one of many, many examples.

If the OP has any truth to it, then I say bring it on. We've been there, done that and got the T-shirt. If radical Islamists think they can "destroy" us, they have another thing coming. No one does racial or religious whoopass quite like the Europeans, we've had centuries of practice....

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FireflyStars
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Which Euros? Putin's putting the crunch on the East with his "gash#le" move and the big players are keeping their heads down and out of the news. Concerning. Where is NATO? Didn't we make some kind of uh... Pact? France sent jets and got Charlie, why have we not already combined forces and spanked ISIS into the ground?

Feel free to correct me on participation, I haven't been following the minutiae but we need to pull it together.
going over and rearranging some rubble in the middle east via high explosives is not going to solve the problems on our own doorsteps.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Frankly I'm waiting on the attack that breaks the camels back. That is when the Western powers go after terrorist muslims in earnest. In every country, rounding up immigrants up and deporting them back to the middle eastern countries of origin. There will certainly come a point vigilanties will take care of the problem if their governments don't. Now aren't you a pit more appreciative of the second amendment.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So the USA causes a # storm and the EU cleans ups.....

Ya it is all our fault...We created extremist, like the Middle East hasn't been extreme for 5000 years, We moved cheap labor into Europe and then forced Europe to not control that labor, told Europe to keep it segregated so that mini Islams can flourish. All that in your backyard is on you guys...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
If the OP has any truth to it, then I say bring it on. We've been there, done that and got the T-shirt. If radical Islamists think they can "destroy" us, they have another thing coming. No one does racial or religious whoopass quite like the Europeans, we've had centuries of practice....

The problem is, and something America hasn't been able to figure out, is that you can't stop Islamic extremism from flourishing. Its a very brutal process of rounding up children and growing them into extremist for a cause, and they do it in Africa very well too. The more you push the more justified they are to continue the process, and if you stop pushing, the process does not stop..it is what they are, who they are, how they want to live.

The whole picture of some young kid seeing his dad killed by Americans and then creating a death pack to avenge his father might as well be a Disney movie as far from reality as it is. They go into a village cuts the heads off all the males and take the children to grow into extremist for their cause...they much better at it then the US can ever be...

edit on 18-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

The problem is, and something America hasn't been able to figure out, is that you can't stop Islamic extremism from flourishing. Its a very brutal process of rounding up children and growing them into extremist for a cause, and they do it in Africa very well too. The more you push the more justified they are to continue the process, and if you stop pushing, the process does not stop..it is what they are, who they are, how they want to live.

figure it out? It's something we have encouraged to happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
Sad to say this is actually good news. Maybe the killings will stop if they think Europe will start bowing to terrorism now and let security and military spending bills pass on the fear of BS news articles alone. Canada, US, Britain, Australia have been putting up with this *snip* for over a decade. Hopefully the Euro's have a little more spine than we.

In the UK we've been dealing with forms of terrorism throughout the 20th century and even before.

We're not the type of people to be bullied into capitulation - if anything, attacks of these kinds will strengthen our resolve.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: citizenx1

Sad to say this is actually good news. Maybe the killings will stop if they think Europe will start bowing to terrorism now and let security and military spending bills pass on the fear of BS news articles alone. Canada, US, Britain, Australia have been putting up with this *snip* for over a decade. Hopefully the Euro's have a little more spine than we.

In the UK we've been dealing with forms of terrorism throughout the 20th century and even before.

We're not the type of people to be bullied into capitulation - if anything, attacks of these kinds will strengthen our resolve.

That's the idea. You don't like terrorists do you? Not going to argue when the defence spending gets passed are you?
Not going to argue when your country is a part of a coalition invading another country, are you?

These attacks seem to serve an agenda, don't they?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

figure it out? It's something we have encouraged to happen.

Yep, that is your opinion.

The part that we can not figure out is that part of the world can only function under a barbaric oppressive system. When you remove that you get isis or War Lords all fighting to be the next oppressive power in control. The best interest for America would have been to support whoever was in control for cheap oil. A destabilized region does us no good since oil goes though the roof then, but without that oppressive power it destabilizes very quickly.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: citizenx1

That's the idea. You don't like terrorists do you? Not going to argue when the defence spending gets passed are you?
Not going to argue when your country is a part of a coalition invading another country, are you?

These attacks seem to serve an agenda, don't they?

To be honest, I'd prefer we just allowed our citizens to be armed again. No soft targets = problem solved.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I doubt the CIA are going to tell the Algerian intelligence services where they plan to strike next.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

www.theguardian.com...

"Did July 7 bombs explode under trains?" read a posting that referred to my report a few weeks later. "Eyewitness accounts appear to contradict the theory that suicide bombers were responsible for killing 39 passengers on London's tube network that day."

The bombs on the underground were not in the tube carriages. They were under the floors of the carriages."

The first "hole" in the narrative is the Home Office's claim that on July 7 the quartet boarded a 7.40am Thameslink train to King's Cross. According to Dunne, when an independent researcher visited Luton and demanded a train schedule from Thameslink, he was told that the 7.40am had never run and that the next available train, the 7.48, had arrived at King's Cross at 8.42 - in other words too late for the bombers to have boarded the three tube trains that exploded, according to the official timings, eight minutes later at Aldgate, Edgware Road and Russell Square.

a passenger on the Aldgate train, reporting that the metal around the hole in the bomb carriage was "pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train".

several witnesses speaking of explosions under the floor of the train."

I call bollocks to the rest of your rant. really

exercise based on a scenario of simultaneous bombs going off at the same railway stations where the real bombings took place.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What?

I may be misreading this, but there was terror in Europe and everywhere else in the world long before it came to the U.S. The rest of the world just carried on. Yet when a large, non-home grown terrorist attack struck the U.S. they killed millions in retaliation and made things infinitely worse, imo.

As for these sleeper cells, if it's more than rumor, if they know they're there, law enforcement will get them.

We can run around all day long like Chicken Little saying there are sleeper cells everywhere.

Just more scarem talk. And even if it were true? Just a fact of life these days. Why dwell on it?
edit on 1/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

because the US is capable of destroying Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and every other Stan country there is. They must be stupid to think we can't. And we must be stupid to think we won't.

You seem to take so much pride in that, it's unnerving.

All the targeted nations are on the right path now. Target the guilty parties on site while they are in the act, if possible, if not, track them down and bring them to justice, according to the laws of the particular country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join