It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 20 sleeper cells ready to strike Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Algeria’s intelligence services passed information to several European countries indicating there are at least 20 sleeper cells with a combined total of 120 to 180 jihadists ready to act in France, Germany and Belgium, WND has learned.
Read more at

The Algerians identified by name more than 100 clerics in Western Europe as leaders of the recruitment campaign, which the Algerian report says is coordinated with Salafists mostly located in Tunisia, Yemen and Libya.

On Sunday, French law enforcement officers were directed to carry their weapons at all times “because terror sleeper cells have been activated over the last 24 hours in the country,” according to a French police source who attended a briefing Saturday and spoke to CNN

At least 20 sleeper cells ready to strike Europe

This is rather disturbing news. I do have to wonder if it's prudent to go and inform the media about this. It seems that would either encourage those in the terrorist cells to burrow deeper and hide, or act out before they are no longer able.

Apparently hostages at the kosher market overheard Coulibaly speaking on the phone and saying that more militants were coming, and that there would be more and more.

I'm really hoping this news is false, the last thing we need are more terrorist attacks.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

I'm really hoping this news is false, the last thing we need are more terrorist attacks.

So it looks like we are passing the torch of "the war on terror" to Europe... Have fun....It's been a blast for us in the US...
edit on 16-1-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Sad to say this is actually good news. Maybe the killings will stop if they think Europe will start bowing to terrorism now and let security and military spending bills pass on the fear of BS news articles alone. Canada, US, Britain, Australia have been putting up with this *snip* for over a decade. Hopefully the Euro's have a little more spine than we.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There was a good article in Stratfor few days back.

Basic summary was: Islam and Christianity have been fighting for more than thousand years and what ever is going on today is nothing new except for the dates on the calender.

Europe will not bow down to Jihadists. Only thing it has to do is shut its doors to new immigration from North Africa and middle east and like Russia, start to offer bonus and financial aids to families having more kids.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Which Euros? Putin's putting the crunch on the East with his "gash#le" move and the big players are keeping their heads down and out of the news. Concerning. Where is NATO? Didn't we make some kind of uh... Pact? France sent jets and got Charlie, why have we not already combined forces and spanked ISIS into the ground?

Feel free to correct me on participation, I haven't been following the minutiae but we need to pull it together.
edit on 16-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I call BS, just some idiots running thier mouths.

They will only ever talk, and wont ever act.

This is idiot saber rattling to get people scared, like they did the same crap in America with all the stupid terror levels.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling about this it seems a tad scripted and just before the elections in many countries , many were wanting regime change and were leaning to the left wing in many of them [ suprise ] and now a very convienient cyber security bill is rolling out and the u.k and usa are planning war games in cyber space [ quick hide ] . ps the launch code's are 00000000

allah et akbar

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

On the radio the other day, they were explaining that the guys who did the Charlie Hebdo attack were known by the authorities to have gone for training in afghanistan but they couldn't follow them and keep an eye on them because there are at least a thousand like them in the country at this time, so they don't have the resources to follow them all.

A thousand. And growing daily. It's enough to make one worry. In a country where the cops don't usually even carry firearms and the press is making attempts at provoking them daily...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

Europe will not bow down to Jihadists. Only thing it has to do is shut its doors to new immigration from North Africa and middle east and like Russia, start to offer bonus and financial aids to families having more kids.

In France, it is not new immigration- it is people who were born in France and have french nationality- second or third generation immigrants. They get recruited through internet, and travel to other countries for training and indoctrination, then come back.

France gives financial bonus to everyone who has children, regardless of income status. (an old law which was originally made to encourage repopulation after the heavy loss of life in the world wars).
But trying to be fair and not racist, this bonus is also given to the immigrant arabs- who are out doing the french in procreation because they have multiple wives. This is making their population grow faster than the native french... you can see why they laugh at the folly of democracy...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Who knows if it's true.

But I do know this; the more they strike the angrier some of us are getting.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
oh well. It's Eropes turn. It's not really working as a fear tactic over here anymore. Time for a new audience.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I thought ATS was pretty informed.

But oh well lets forget about London bombings, Madrids bombings, Paris train bombings. Belgium shootings at Jewish institutes and the occasional attack on Artists that spoke their mind (Like Theo van Gogh) or just someone that happens to be military personnel.

That was no terrorism right? And now it is Europe's turn.

(I miss the rolleye emo)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Yeah I'm sort of disappointed too.

Europe has already had it's fair share of terrorism, and it should never be anyone's turn.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I think its all smoke meant to distract us. The next big attack is probably going to be in the US.

What ever happens stay as calm as possible. The end result is chaos if not.... and that is the intended purpose of any attack no matter the source.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

London bombings where the blast ripped UP through the floor of the train and they had to break windows to get out

the Guardian article from 2012 about the underwear bomber being a CIA and Saudi intelligence informer and asset and one of the Charlie Hebdo suspects telling a Yemeni reporter that he lived with him. Pretty much makes it a certainty now that this was a false flag. Israel, USA, UK, Canada, and France all benefit because now Jews/Israel get the sympathetic victimhood

www.activistpost.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Bunch of people being taken into custody in Europe. 10 locations raided in Belgium. Number of countries recently took action.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nice to see Muslims not doing anything to combat terrorism.....oh...wait....

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
I have a bad feeling about this it seems a tad scripted and just before the elections in many countries , many were wanting regime change and were leaning to the left wing in many of them [ suprise ] and now a very convienient cyber security bill is rolling out and the u.k and usa are planning war games in cyber space [ quick hide ] . ps the launch code's are 00000000

allah et akbar

Leaning to the Left? No, they weren't, they were leaning more to the right.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Meh, if the thread was as high as we are led to believe, there statistically HAD to have been an attack at Paris rally on sunday.

Think of it millions there
and yes snipers and police everywhere, but would it have been that hard to have smuggled a bomb belt onto a non suspicious looking person, a convert maybe?

Im glad it never happened but i find it hard to believe that if the threat is as high as they say it is, why nothing was attempted sunday.

Even a small sized bomb would have wrecked absolute havoc on sunday

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

Thats very true but maybe the 'Jihadists' didn't have the equipment ready to go...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join