It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

machiavellian interdimensional beings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello Everyone:

I am posting this in the hopes someone may know or have information on a type of either alien, ET, interdimensional being, etc. that is called something like a machiavellian? They can shape shift into different sizes, as small as a speck of dust, they are taking blood from humans to survive and with the hopes that they can get the essence from a human also by drinking of blood (ie your soul), most often come after you whenever you are sleeping, seem to have some type of electrical ability where they can burn you, mess with anything electrical. They eventually take so much of you that you become weaker and more tired, opening you up for disease or life threatening health conditions. Once you are done, they just move in to the next person who has the correct or compatible frequency or DNA. They do not show themselves, it's like they are in a parallel universe very close to ours and can quickly move back and forth. They speak English but their real language is something I have never heard of. They don't like being sprayed with water, not sure why not except perhaps it messes with their electrical capabilities. They approach people as children and lure you in as pretending they are a friendly ghost or spirit.

I am serious about this post so please don't make fun of me or treat me as a osycho case. Thank you.

Has anyone ever heard of these or know someone I could contact that may know? Or where I might look on the internet?

I am not positive this is the name of them but if it isn't, it is close.

Thanks for any help you can offer,
San Francisco

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I LOVE the concept of the thread.. Only flaw I can see ( I am not criticizing or being rude, just another conspirators outlook!) is why they would need to approach as children and lure you in, if they can travel between dimensions and become as small as a spec of dust.

If they used electricity and could get that small or close, could they alter your brain signals?

Also, if they do not like liquid (from being electic) then why would they take blood?

Again, not trying to be rude, just another conspirators outlook!

I hope more people can add to this so we can get a formable idea going! Best of luck friend!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SanFrancisco1956
For an unknown phenomena you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about it. Could you tell us where you got this information from?

Machiavellian is basically the behaviors you're typing about. Something that is duplicitous in it's behavior, and acts in a selfish manner despite it's out worldly appearance.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"They eventually take so much of you that you become weaker and more tired, opening you up for disease or life threatening health conditions. Once you are done, they just move in to the next person"

I guess my ex-wife was an alien afterall!
I fricken knew it!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Sf56.

I have no information on this to aid you. However, I might and others might speculate if you wish. But before that we would need to know where you obtained the information you already have on this issue.

Have you read about these descriptions somewhere, or have the ideas you already entertain come from your own experiences and interpretations of those experiences? Do your questions arise from personal experience or do you have what information you already have as a result of talking with someone else who has these experiences. At times you sound very specific yet at times you sound very vague. Like how did you come to the descriptive term of Machiavellian?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe you, I've wondered about a time-phased technology and the fake being a being to create a false perception. It makes me curious what/why they feed on our pain and suffering. I heard them after I woke up felt my head buzzing and two male voices.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Read Philip Imbrogno and inter dimensional beings and he has a few other books that are ture stories of encounters with this sort of thing,Iron is a protection and salt water .

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well it sounds like what I've always called demons. I think they have also been called Archons.

The name you give them comes from Machiavelli originally. It's not a Proper name I've ever heard except this man.

Niccolò Machiavelli

"Machiavellianism" is a widely used negative term to characterize unscrupulous politicians of the sort Machiavelli described in The Prince. The book itself gained enormous notoriety and wide readership because the author seemed to be endorsing behavior often deemed as evil and immoral. Because of this, the term "Machiavellian" is often associated with deceit, deviousness, ambition, and brutality.

I have experienced most of what you talk about. One of the worst times was there was breathing in my ear, so I would sit up and it would stop and then it would come back again.. Then there was wind on my neck. So I decide time to turn on the TV. That's my go to move TV or Music. Make noise stop focusing on it. Well turned on the TV that was just working fine, and it's all static. All static with cable.. Damn. Changing the channels didn't help. So I go to screw in the cable better.

That's when I got shocked so bad I couldn't let go of the cable.

I was stuck like this making a sound like guhguhguhguhgeeee. And when I let go and fell back...

That's when it started laughing at me.

I hate that # so much. Glad I've gotten older and it's not so common anymore.

edit on 15-1-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

it's a real pet peeve of mine when people use the word "Machiavellian" incorrectly.

Machiavelli was the author of "The Prince"--which paved the way for the era of Absolute Monarchs in European History. He wrote it for the King of France, Louis. Basically, it says that everything the Prince does is correct and just simply because he is the Prince. The book was widely accepted as legit and great because it outlined the perfect qualities of The Prince. The book literally brought about the transition to absolutism.
It wasn't viewed as negative at all back then. The negative view of an absolute monarch is an entirely modern sentiment.

I don't disagree with your premise, OP. I just disagree with your incorrect use of the word Machiavellian.

--Because the visitors aren't absolute monarchs.

The visitors doing whatever they want and Machiavelli's The Prince are not the same thing. They're not trying to justify their right to rule to the serfs or other nobles. They don't believe that they have divine right (lol considering they're probably fallen) to rule. They just eff things up because that's what inter-dimensional trickster entities do I guess. There's no higher justification.

If anything, they lack morals altogether and transcend political rhetoric. I don't think they're comparable to anything besides themselves. But certainly not Machiavellian. Pop culture makes me mad.

edit on 15-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't have all the answers but I have done tons of audio recordings (in plain sight and hidden) and learned a lot that way.

I initially began doing EVPs when I began hearing strange noises in the bedroom. If I had accepted them as non aggressive children, they wouldn't have to try and hide their being there in a spec of dust or some other common object that one wouldn't necessarily take notice of.

And they can watch you much easier and quieter if they are tiny size. No amount of clearings would remove them, neither would sage, incense, prayers and rosaries, you name it, which eventually made me think that I am not even dealing with ghosts.

As for blood vs. water, I don't know how that is dealt with except one is taken internally and the other is put on the being physically. They have refused to tell me anything about themselves which I thought was odd initially when I thought they were ghosts. They either say they don't remember or ignore the answer. Well they certainly seem to fit the behavior of the description given for someone who is a Mach.

A friend of mine who spoke to a shaman gave her this name (or something close) and said they are mentioned in some very expensive book so I am trying to get the name of the book through her contacting this shaman. I have tried video taping them and never get anything except perhaps a camera tossed across the room. I have using infrared home security cameras caught them as streaks of white light zooming around the room. If my significant other is in bed, I might see one or two flash by. Then when I walk into the room, they begin appearing all over the place like a party is going on.

I have hearing aids which have helped me develop or enhance my clairauduent ability. Yes I am VERY concerned about them trying to get into my brain, trust me. I dread every time I lay down to sleep, be it a nap or night time. I have heard them drag some kind of machine over to me and do something that hooks me up to it after I have been stuck with what feels like a needle and have had prick marks all over my body. I have woken up with drops of blood on my pillow cases and blankets. I have woken up twice with matts in my bangs that are matted together with a black substance that turns red and pink if you put water on the black substance and rub a tissue back and forth over it.
My pets take off from the bed when they come around, one tries to stay as long as she can but pants loudly the whole time.

Thank you to everyone I posted. I thought posting on here as a last ditch effort might work, someone may have heard if them. If I get the name of the book, I'll let you know.

Take care
SF

a reply to: intunewithmyself

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I will definitely check his books out.
Cheers
SF

a reply to: southbeach

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ta reply to: rukia
That word was given to me through a friend from a shaman and all I did is repeat it. The best I could find on line to the word given me was this. So take your issues up with the Shaman, I have enough on my plate without worrying about grammar and the correct use. And they do feel they have a right to my blood, one of them said "that damn bitch, she wants to keep it all to herself." Yeah I do, it's my body and no one else's.
SF

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
uuuuhg.....uuuuummmmmm, what?a reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: intunewithmyself
I LOVE the concept of the thread.. Only flaw I can see ( I am not criticizing or being rude, just another conspirators outlook!) is why they would need to approach as children and lure you in, if they can travel between dimensions and become as small as a spec of dust.

If they used electricity and could get that small or close, could they alter your brain signals?

Also, if they do not like liquid (from being electic) then why would they take blood?

Again, not trying to be rude, just another conspirators outlook!

I hope more people can add to this so we can get a formable idea going! Best of luck friend!

They say with vampires that "you need to invite them in".

Just a thought. I am currently watching an old James Casbolt interview where he describes chasing an alien through the jungle in Malaysia that sounds a lot like your "alien". It was feeding on the death and destruction during a war at the time, they were hunting it down. Sounds like a demon to me.

Just providing the information as I find it, whether I believe it or not is still undecided.
A bit of synchronicity going on here, so mentioned it.
I heard Casbolt was a fraud, but I dont know anymore, the paedophile elite was supposed have been a hoax too.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I also wanted to mention that I know someone who does clearings and he is coming across more and more recently situations similar to mine, where people think they have a ghost problem but it's actually an alien, ET or inter-dimensional being instead. And much to the surprise if the homeowner.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The shaman of south America refer to these as the inorganic beings. That essentially means they are awareness without a physical body. The main stream of science as far as im aware of anyway hasn't been able to detect them, so as far as it is concerned doesn't see them as existing.

Personally I believe they existing and are responsible for many strange phenomena such as example Ufos and Missing 411.
edit on 15-1-2015 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
uuuuhg.....uuuuummmmmm, what?a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm sorry I guess it should have looked like this:

originally posted by: Guyfriday
For an unknown phenomena you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge about it. Could you tell us where you got this information from?

***PERSONAL THOUGHT***

Machiavellian is basically the behaviors you're typing about. Something that is duplicitous in it's behavior, and acts in a selfish manner despite it's out worldly appearance.
(edited from the original posting)

To the OP:
If you have some EVPs would you mind sharing them?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would share EVPs and recordings but I got so nervous I dumped, at the advice of a mentor, everything except for a couple of photos and maybe one or two videos in case they can somehow hang on through my computer since they seem to be able to get into anything electrical and because I didn't want them to know what I heard. They have cut into phone conversations and spoke (could only be heard on my phone) several times when I have had conversations with this mentor or advisor. It was always a male voice who sounded like he was talking through a megaphone, very fast. He would say SF get off! Stop it! SF hang up the phone! Then make interference noises. When I didn't get off, we were disconnected, once three times in a row. I kept saying to my M. You don't hear that? Are you sure? Did you just hear that, he said something else. Talk about creepy.

I would not mind sending a photo or two privately but I don't want to post anything on this international site. My privacy is important to me, especially to any paranormal news person who may skim these sites looking for a good story. And they do because I have read things on here and then a month later I see it on a couple of newsletters I subscribe to.

reply to: Guyfriday

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tvtexan

Haha good one. Think I have got a machiavalian of my own drooling on my shoulder as I type. Hahaha

Damn alien females

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Don't think on the entity so much, or at least don't worry on it. Your thoughts, the negative ones, only give it power; as does your emotional state. If anything else don't allow yourself to go into the energy of fear or any other low emotion like that, they feed off of low emotion, especially fear.

A suggestion, when/if you come into contact with it again feel the emotion of love at it, it may/should repel its low energy.

Just my opinions, but I hope they HELP you!

In Lak' ech

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join