It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There should be a section only dedicated to these kinds of topics. The Conspiracy to Feminize Males & Masculinize Females!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If she so in favour of the state bringing up kids

I hope the state takes her own child away from this vile woman.

Hell barring the kids foster parents being pedos or serial killers ANY foster home would be a better enviroment for it.
edit on 15-1-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Hefficide

Two months in cycles would all synch and it'd be like Mad Max one week a month.

Your misogyny is showing. It seems to be an approved ATS theme. Why is that?

LOL, what?? Can you not take a menstruation joke? I can, it's funny. And apt, it would be a bloodbath (pun intended) every month over the chocolate stashes.

Seriously, the woman's well beyond just a little cracked. A little humor doesn't hurt anyone.

Yes, I can take a joke but misogyny IS an approved ATS theme and I wonder why. I have my theories but I thought I'd ask someone who's an insider. If the woman in the video is cracked so are the woman-haters. That's kind of my point. I don't think racial slurs would be allowed, even in the context of a joke, but maybe they are and I just haven't seen them on ATS. Why is open-season on either gender OK?
edit on 15-1-2015 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Much as I love a good lark rockpaperhammock, I believe that the subject matter being dealt with in this thread, IS a serious matter, and deserves discussing seriously as a result. Of course, it is necessary to lighten the tone occasionally, however, I feel that any suggestion of removing 90% of any demographic, is worth treating with the utmost concern and gravity.

I know that this site is a diverting and interesting place, and some of the things we read and see here are impossible not to merely mock, but I think we could all do with looking at the factors playing into the formulation of insane manifestos like that of the woman around whom the initiating article revolves, with focus and rigor.

Well that is just it...I can't take her seriously ...because if I did take her seriously id have to kill her to protect myself. If someone wants to wipe out 90% of something and im part of that something then I will be the first in line to eliminate her if I think she is a threat.

However I think she is just really confused, maybe had something bad happen to her. I never even heard of her until today and I can't imagine she has any kind of real following...so she is a joke.... lord help her if she ever isn't a joke to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I cannot speak for anyone else, but if you ask me, open season on either gender, or on any demographic is not, and will never be, OK.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I wonder how she would plan to take out 90% of the male population anyways, I guess she doesn't post that online as she is smart enough to know some agency somewhere would take her ass out either by jail or or mental hospital, she talks as though it is just the right thing to do and all us males would just go for it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Isn't that term "tsundere" for an evil bitch that becomes a loving caring person or something to that nature? LOL if it is then it almost sounds like an S&M club or something
LOL not that extreme. It's basically a cafe where guys go to be served by b*tchy uptight females in cosplay outfits. Then when the check comes they're all like "I-It's not like I like you or anything, b-but I'm glad you ate here today" or something like that. It's hilarious! I went with a few buddies from work one time and they were all aflutter over it.

Me and my freind ended up in Akihabara in a maid cafe...... that was intresting

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I'm leaning towards this.

edit on 15-1-2015 by LOSTinAMERICA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I really think that's a good plan..

Can you imagine the magnitude of that guys?

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Watch this movie if you're into dark humor about what the world is turning into.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Sorry, but as a woman myself? She just opens herself and this thread up to it. It deserves it and richly IMO.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Sane women are the best.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Well she wants to utilise genetic manipulation aside from any other methodology she might be thinking about.

To be honest, there are few things more totally terrifying than an insane person with a plan. I do not think she would be stupid enough to organised any actual militaristic system until the gene manipulation has had some time to take its toll. For a total nutbar, her plan is actually quite terrifyingly sane.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I get 10% odds?

Send 'em to my place.

# 343
edit on 15-1-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Yeah but even still in order to even get something like that off the ground she would have to had already infiltrated every facet of related government and medical resources on planet earth without even a whisper to 100% of the male population as no one would know out of the 90% whos gotta go. I don't think it sounds sane at all, scary as hell yes but certainly not sane. Remember in jurassic park when the genetically modified dinosaurs started changing their sex because of natural forces? Im not saying that this will happen however I am saying what Malcom was saying, nature will find a way, even if that means destruction of humanity in and of itself. It is sick to think this woman is a mother, I don't know many good mothers that would go along with the sterilization of their baby boys either.

And if it did happen say she does wipe out the 90% male population what happens to the woman that fall in love with one of the surviving sex/ work drones and realize they can't keep him? Do they realize they made a terrible mistake and turn on each other??? That would be one hell of a ww3/ chick fight. One thing I know about woman, not that I know much about them, all the really good ones require to be loved almost like they require most other things that sustain life, all people require some kind of love but ladies but it is the ladies that need it a lot especially the good ones!!!
edit on 15-1-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
well this is just hilarious. She thinks woman could run every facit of the world. Cute.

One problem. The majority of woman cannot preform Trades, or many other skills well simply because they don't have the upper body strength needed for certain tasks.

Could you imagine all female rebar welders? I couldn't. How about road maintence? Most woman i see doing that hold a sign.

She expects to reduce mens population numbers to that of left handers and for society to run right? Yeah okay LOL.

On the plus side, If woman actually managed to make it work. I wouldn't mind being a dude living in the Ghetto with thirsty woman lined up at my door.

Cuz, There's no way in hell this one woman is gunna stop the 90% from fullfilling their sexual desires. Which woman DO require frequently just as much as men.

She thinks a society like that would be like a bunch of nuns of something xD sorry to say but the female population isn't as pure as she is lead to believe.

There will be war over sperm donators. And woman seeking to reproduce so that their blood line can continue. 90% of the population would be fighting over those men. Leading to a world war worse than well.... Let's just say woman are crazy enough to fight dirty. And in such a case. There would be no punishment for warcrimes. All weapons would be allowed. because well, let the best woman win or something or other? Nukes, bio weapons, and current illegial munitions would reduce the entire planet into a heaping pile of rubble. And they would continue fighting even after, To claim the few men remaining for reproduction.

it sounds kinda like an interesting future leading to a big ending. Similar yet different from the current trend we are on right now.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Shes entitled to her opinion and she may even be right if you look at history men are the ones who do most the physical fighting. There is a question I have which is who will do all the labour intensive mental and physical work to maintain the level of luxury she is use to. Men are the fighters yes but they do most of the jobs that take the hardest toll on the mind and body.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I wonder if that is a real photo of her on her blog?
I don't see her name mentioned anywhere.
I was kind of expecting to see Hillary Clinton.

---

Too true...my internal perception vs. the real world photos
and video were quite out of whack!
To be quite male and all horned toady,
she's FAAAR TOO SMOKIN' HOT LOOKING
for me to take seriously! That Voice
alone just SCREAMS take me baby!
Humans (GENUS: Homo SPECIES: Sapiens) have evolved
specific physical and emotional characteristics that are
only PARTIALLY governed by cultural and social influences.
This video only SHOWCASES those differences between
social upbringing and base limbic instinct and function.
To put it mildly, this video makes my LIMBIC SYSTEM say FOOD! EAT! NOW!
Sorry kid...if you want your organization to be taken seriously
by MALES and the currently entrenched power-base which
TENDS to be male (or at least male-oriented!) then lose
your current spokeswoman...Media Attention is all about
MARKETING and this video sends the WRONG MESSAGE
and worst of all.......to the WRONG AUDIENCE!
The message MUST be necessarily intertwined
with the messenger...it is but ONE of the LAWS
of marketing which have been studied to death
by BOTH males and female psychologists alike.
SORRY! But I can't take you seriously looking and sounding like
that for the TYPE AND SCOPE OF MESSAGE you're trying to deliver!
. Oh Well ... Time to add more fuel to the Politically Correct Fire....

edit on 2015/1/15 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No, nor do I.

The dangerous thing about this sort of thing though, is the de-sensitisation that comes with it. Yes, its all fine, nothing to see here, just a crazy woman talking. The whole thing will not seem as shocking when something like it comes along for real.

That leaves aside the possibility of this crazy woman somehow getting into something, or someone, who has the capacity to actually try to do something about it. This woman and her ideology are dangerous, regardless of how insane she is. The fact that she is prepared to say these things in public is of major concern. Do not get me wrong, freedom of speech is important as hell to me, no ifs, ands or buts. There is however a difference between having the freedom to say a thing, and utilising that right. There are certain things which one does not say, even when one has the right to do so, not because it is illegal to do so, but because to do so marks one out as being in the unenviable position of being a total bastard or equivalent, and furthermore, everyone who hears your blather knowing it too... aside from those who agree with you of course.

It sets people off. Again... dangerous.

There are just no ways in which this womans message, or its transmission, can be considered a good thing.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Agreed times 10 my British friend

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join