It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFOs piloted by Jesus and Others?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Care Bears and friends of Zeus come to mind when I think about the impending doom that 300 FPS cameras are sure to unleash upon or retinas.

I heard about Jesus, flying around up there in the can, looking for the place.
It used to be easy to find, but now, not so much.
Seems God slept through for a bit and the cancer of Man spread to the point of asphyxiation.

Was it really Jesus up there, forcing the old metal shafts to do their magic and pilot the can through God knows what kind of radioactive space blizzard that exists beyond the great belt? Or was it another Class B castaway? Floating through the passage from being tossed to being found, to becoming a nuisance. First it was Aunt Jemima, having being relieved of her duties as a the bringer of syrup. Now it looks like she's procreating with the Marlboro Man. The two are a wreck of an eternal intergalactic pair. Fornicating well into the century with syrup and coughing and little bits of horse poop strewn about. It's a ####ed up mess.

But why now, after all souls have witnessed the horror of banality, why now?

Who needs these guys and their fancy spaceships and their grand plans for our demise?

I heard Jesus, Gandhi, Tesla and Elvis where all the same. Margaret said God was an ancient Jelly Fish and that he didn't used to be God. A very old tree was God before that. I also heard that the Sumerian kings where actually scientists that worked for time travelers from the future.

But one thing I do know for sure, because I know it to be true, is that we are not really here right now. We are actually reliving what happened a few moments before now.
I cannot pinpoint how I know this, but I do believe if we could slow down for a moment, we will see that there is nothing there.
Well, nothing that can be seen by us. All that is, is a ignition cap, if you will, that sparks the now.

Oh for the love of me, why can't I find a smoke shop open at this time of the night in Colorado?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

I don't think Jesus would need one but then angels (And Demons) come in all form's, from images and little thing's that remind you and bring you closer to God (Or take you further from him) to actual being's including physical one's who would perhaps use such.
For me the universe was created for life and therefore the creator would not have made only one race of man or one form of man and he/she/itself may have an infinite form beyond our comprehension that has visited many worlds through avatars or emanuels like our lord Jesus, indeed it may be the same being but with all of those form's and more.
The physical Jesus could use such but he also could walk on water and appear from nowhere to his followers as well as walk through locked door's his father or greater being can enable his own to pass through a furnace unburnt like daniel in the lion's den so does he need a vehicle that only a lesser being might use, well in the context that he places it yes as he used a Donkey to enter Jerusalem and a donkey carried his mother who was pregnant with him to safety from herod, god could have destroyed herod and remade the world but what lesson would we learn then and remember no matter how much we do suffer here he has us forever even if we only think we are around for a brief period.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Take the streets my friend in potest. Protest to the world and then call that one friend in highschool who was always planting trees.

As for the aliens.

Sometimes things are just way to cool and awesome to keep to themselves. If yeah know what i mean.

People like fireworks.

Sometimes aliens will do personal displays for select individuals. Sometimes they do it en mass.

People can try to explain away a lot of these things but in reality. It's not everyday you see plasma fireworks shooting off in the sky lol.

Basically, you better hope a power E.T created us and has a purpose for us otherwise were in for a world of hurt.
I think were fine for the most part except the chaos ensuring right now. Is that an oxymoron? We have been on Earth for quite some time. And the savior stories that brought about the existance of Jesus are just some of the few relics of ancient history that would suggest that our creators have saved and protected us on several occasions. As well as continuing to watch our progress. it may be the nature of our creators is beyond our comprehension. And so trying to reintroduce themselves to humanity may in fact spark either a war against them. Or the total melt down of society.

Religions would crumble to a degree. I'm sure people will be praying hard when legions finally set foot out in the open for all to see. However The idea is to intergrate society back to them. So that immortality or rather the process of becoming living spiritual energy can occure. If such a case, then it is likely that we would misreprisent, misunderstand. Many many encounters. I believe a lot of the angel and demon stuff has polluted it all. It has severed our understand of reality governed within this universe by being forced to bring in seperate universes as destinations.
The bible strongly suggests multiverse theory.

But i don't see it that way. I think the universe just Is and if asomething isn't in here or anywhere we can point to. Then it simply does not exist. Like even dark matter and energy, at least you can point to it. it's a tanglible material because it's what creates space. There cannot be any space without mass. Mass defines space. Sure i guess true nothing would be *spaceious* But no matter where you would go in such a place, you would still be in the same spot technically. never really moving xD. Well i guess you could move your limbs or what ever. Should you figure out how to stop the atoms in your body from spinning so fast that they shoot off in every direction.

Physics is kinda hilarious in that, Contradictions will destroy theories pretty damn easily and you don't really need a formula on hand to prove it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I shouldnt read threads like this in the morning. I just got mind f#$&ked. Thank you and have a good 1!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Oh boy I needed this
Just woke up and I have been paid today
so hopefully I can get some of what the OP wants later also and talk great rubbish also
Best thread title ever

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Drugs are bad ok.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Drugs are bad ok.
You must be right wow you have a lot of stars! Congrats! and Party on!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Thanks!
Glad I could help with your day!

new topics

top topics

join