It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy to end All Conspiracies ("White World = Fantasy World")

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Networking creates enormous value.

The family is a primary network.

-

Rockefellers control Standard Oil.

Do the Rothschilds control the Rockefellers?

We don't know.

-

For the XX Century, the best thread is OIL.

Oil explains (or helps to explain):

1. World Wars.

2. Middle East Wars.

3. Banking and money.

4. Environmental issues.

5. Technological progress.

FOR THE XX CENTURY.

-

That covers pretty much it.

But then, there is oil itself. It is located in specific locations around the world.

What locations?

Well, the Earth is pretty much X-Rayed by now. Or something like it.

-

Governments organize around oil. Oil is a major issue in several countries. We can see this by looking at political effects of the downward trend of oil prices in 2014-2015.

-

Oil is a new type of fuel, yeah, sure.

But it doesn't come close to what it takes to take us to another star.

-

So Oil is merely a booster, another step in the long chain of energy technology.

-

Being Oil simply a booster, what comes next?

Well, that's a matter of National Security. That is why ATS is filled with paid/bot trolls. That is why nonsense always appears at some point in any given thread in here.

That is why UFOs are never treated seriously. Not in the "White World", the other side of the Black Ops that truly control the world, the Fantasy World where there is no such thing as "TOP SECRET" or even CLASSIFIED. Say the people who live in the Fantasy World: "It is TOP SECRET or CLASSIFIED or SECRET or FOUO or 5EY or SCI or CODEWORD or whatever TO PROTECT us, doh!"

-

Anyway. Back to OIL. It's deep, it's metaphysical, it's philosophical, it's material.

It's the only thread that matters these days, in my opinion.

-

"There is no past and no future. Only the Present."

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeoneWatching

I don't really see what point that you are trying to make here. I agree oil causes so much strife, greed, oppression and such but Gold is held at a higher value. Gold has more importance in society than oil, if it didn't, it would'ne be so valuable. Both are limited in their abundance on this planet and oil can be replaced.

Renewable energy could and can be placed into every sector of consumption, transportation, manufacturing, etc which would make oil obsolete. But oil unfortunatley will never be obsolete until it is depeleted and held in vast reserves around the world, which will also spark a crisis, only because that is what TPTB want.

It makes me wonder while face palming why Obama and his administration has the audacity to talk about the "man-made" climate impact we are having on the world's environment by burning fossil fuels and such, when It is my opinion, he alone has a larger carbon imprint that nearly everyone else in America. Think about it, all those heavy armored limos that get sub 10 mpg, private planes, constant traveling, and all the people that follow him around. Do you know of any government building that is powered by green energy? There are thousands of these buildings and we are footing the bill through tax and debt to the Fed. I think, and I would presume many people would agree, that to cut down on emissions and oil usage, the government should take the forefront in converting their operations to renewable energy sources to better help their vision to reduce emissions and reliance on oil. But until that happens, I do not take one word of what they preach as truth or of any semblance of care, if they do not practice what they preach. So until the whitehouse has windmills and solar panels, I will continue to see through the farce of man made climate change and oil dependability.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeoneWatching
That is why nonsense always appears at some point in any given thread in here.

It seems to have appeared early in this one.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And you still buy gasoline to drive your car, right?

OK, so you don't like war, but what about the poppies in Afghanistan? Drug addiction is ok, I suppose, for some people, because no one protests that.

I say condemn the poppy growing, because it brings a lot of money to a few people. Billionaires protect their poppy interests even in war time. But hey, let's not talk about that, shall we. Let's just condemn the "war for oil" which is merely an assumption and nothing more.

Go get the heroin pushers with the car you filled up with gasoline. Then come back and tell us how successful you were.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

And in your exhaustive analysis did you ever come across the biggest 2 conspiracies? Without the trading of oil in $US the USA would be finished and 2) Peak Oil is a fantasy to keep prices high

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Reviving a thread.

Well, drugs really bring a lot of money. Differently from oil, it can be totally illegal, and therefore the profit margins are much higher.

But no one has proved my oil conspiracy is WRONG. Can anyone say OIL is totally irrelevant to understand geopolitics?

top topics

join