It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed from Roof also drops Orbs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Do you have the download for us to look at, because it looks like Youtube pulled it, but did a bad job of copyright claims. lol

Thanks,

RT

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was doing some research on line about this. Even though it is a pretty intriguing video, it is reported as a hoax so I guess this is a miss. Like SkepticOverlord I feel that there would be more videos of this occurance because a whole city can't be blind to this event. Another thing, when listening to this video there is a kid constantly talking saying things like "OMG its a UFO" over and over again, he didn't even stop talking all throughout the video. It's signs like these that something is fake because there are a lot of bad actors out there and all to often in videos like these people try to act all freaked out to make it seem real. In an occurrence like this the average person would just be in awe or freaked so much out of their mind that they would be unable to anything (aka shock). My conclusion: HOAX

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Interesting that the videos have been pulled?

Real deal then?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I found a copy on this site..

Orb video

Not sure how long it will stay up for.

edit on 16-1-2015 by MissBeck because: To embed video. Didn't work. :-(

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

I'm Leaning towards a hoax for the following simple reason:
1. If someone saw that occurring they would have called local authority to report the incident. Especially the cameraman having the video to report it.

So is there ANY police report?
edit on 22131America/ChicagoFri, 16 Jan 2015 08:22:22 -0600up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
lol..

copyright claim by `die hoaxer`

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

1. If someone saw that occurring they would have called local authority to report the incident. Especially the cameraman having the video to report it.

I'm not sure to be honest. Not long got in from work and just having a quick catch up before fetching my little one from school.
I can have a dig round later, unless someone else has time now, but I don't think there will be one. As far as I know, no other witneses have come forward/uploaded other videos as of yet. Will have a search later.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not everyone would call the police, i wouldnt and a lot of other people wouldnt either

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Maybe it's German for "the hoaxer"

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I didn't say everyone, but I think if you actually saw something as dramatic as that shown in the video you would be hard pressed to not call the police.

Like I said, especially if you have the video to prove that you are not crazy?

Out of curiosity what would be you reason to not report it and document it?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Where i come from you dont call the police for anything, sort things out yourself..

A video will document it better then a phone call...
edit on 16/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I call fake, although its well done, what ruins it is the fake friend in the background, never do they talk about the lights or how many. Just random stuff

I say CGI, and on the side of CGI we have seen a lot better.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think it's awfully convenient they were in the perfect spot to witness the formation take place.

I'm going with hoax.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

really? i wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
C'mon everyone! It's above a busy street and a city, there would be 100's of reports....

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I gotta say, it looks fishy. Especially when the smaller orbs go "off screen". It looks like they go beyond the border of a flat screen monitor. To me it looks like someone made an animation on a computer then used a video camera aimed at the screen to make the recording "shaky".

Another thing is that the city below looks dead. I've been on plenty of rooftops around cities and taken videos...you usually experience lens flair from headlights, distortions from smog, something. It's just dead below.

If this is the original video, I would like to see the original.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phatdamage
I call fake, although its well done, what ruins it is the fake friend in the background, never do they talk about the lights or how many. Just random stuff

Yep, the talk in the background is lifted from another video I guarantee it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join