It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Muslim Brotherhood Starts USA Political Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Washington, DC: With an eye toward the 2016 election, the radical Muslim Brotherhood has built the framework for a political party in America that seeks to turn Muslims into an Islamist voting bloc.

'Muslim voters have the potential to be swing voters in 2016," said Nihad Awad in launching the benign-sounding U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations, whose membership reads like a Who's Who of Brotherhood front groups.

"We are aiming to bring more participation from the Muslim community."

USCMO also aims to elect Islamists in Washington, with the ultimate objective of "institutionalizing policies" favorable to Islamists — that is, Shariah law.

This development bears careful monitoring in light of the U.S. Brotherhood's recently exposed goal to wage a "civilization jihad" against America that explicitly calls for infiltrating the U.S. political system and "destroying (it) from within."

www.politicalears.com...

In light of another recent thread, Pelosi to name first Muslim lawmaker to House intelligence committee , looks like they are making some excellent inroads into the Amerikan political system.

I mean what could be better? The two headed monster just became the THREE headed monster.

Maybe now's a good time to get into the Burka- making business. And I need to practice up on my stone throwing aiming, lest I miss when it's time to stone a rape victim down at the local park. Oh boy! THAT oughta be fun! I just don't know where I am going to find the time to pray five times a day to Allah. Darn. I wonder if my company will still pay us for that time missed at work?

Welcome again to insanity.

Not long ago:
White House Rejects Petition Asking Government to Declare Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group

So wait, we have terrorist group now with a political party in Amerika. I mean you can't MAKE this stuff up. Diversity at its finest.
edit on Wed Jan 14th 2015 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It's no different than the Moral Majority of the '80's.
Just a different religion. The more parties, the better.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

If they got elected, it would spark civil war. there would be no better example of the rift between urban and rural people, and its already getting very tense.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Lol good luck to them, this is a christian nation, that cant even get along with other christians.

This party will work as good as aljazera america did.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

If they got elected, it would spark civil war. there would be no better example of the rift between urban and rural people, and its already getting very tense.

Yeah well see, that's the problem- that it should take the Muslim Brotherhood literally RULING AMERIKA, before anyone decides it's time to get up off the couch. And even then, most will still just make another popcorn and watch the prayer services to Allah on TV.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

White House Rejects Petition Asking Government to Declare Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group

So wait, we have terrorist group now with a political party in Amerika

Well, the White House doesnt seem to think they are so why should you?

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Because I have a brain.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So wait, we have terrorist group now with a political party in Amerika.

No, because a failed petition doesn't make a Terrorist group...

And the Constitution would not allow Sharia Law to be the Law of the Land...

The only possibility is that there will be Sharia Courts much like the Jewish courts that settle business & family contracts within the Muslim community.

But the fearmongering about Sharia is a great way to gain traction in a thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Please, Someone stop the planet and let me get off. I keep waiting for the aliens to pop out with hidden cameras and tell us we have all been PUNK'D!

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Great. Then there should be a separate set of laws for each religious bastardization of every single religion ever made. And the atheists? Ha, well they can rule themselves too. There might even be a sane one or two in there somewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: Dabrazzo

Because I have a brain.

Ah well that clears that one up then, here I was going to start searching the internet for one single act of terrorism ever committed by the American movement of the Muslim Brotherhood just to see how these jihadists operate, but fear not!, no need! because you have a brain!. Guess ill just take your word for it, on account of that fine brain of yours.
edit on 14-1-2015 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

Fine. Then let me clarify that for you- because I have a brain and no agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Throw into the mix a right to free speech and preach and you now have broken the wall of seporation between church and state . a reply to: TrueAmerican

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It would be impossible for Sharia law to take hold in the US because of the separation of church and state.

You know "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion."

It's really ironic actually. Maybe then Christians would realize why we separated the two.

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Mate, if you had a brain youd be dangerous.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

Actually this is a secular nation that upholds the rights of anyone to believe in whatever religion or otherwise that they want to.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You have no agenda? Please read the comments you made in your OP and tell me why that doesn't display a very clear agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As a christian I understand and respect that distinction and wouldn't want it any other way . a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

So wait, we have terrorist group now with a political party in Amerika.

They should just start another lobbyist group. Another terrorist group did just that they call theirs AIPAC. You know the group that helps steals secrets and threatens our politicians with losing their job if they don't kiss Israel's ass.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I was wanting a third party but this isn't exactly what I wanted!
As far as the constitution not allowing sharia law
well that's just a matter of interpretation I guess since there's alot of things that they've done that I see as unconstitutional

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join