It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ammonia Leak on Space Station. US section evacuated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Commander Chris Hadfield has posted news about a half hour ago that an Ammonia leak has occurred in the US section of the station, they have evacuated to the Russian section for now and are analysing the situation.

gizmodo.com...

ETA: NASA has said there's no leak and perhaps it is a faulty sensor.

Lucky it's a false alarm, otherwise it could've gotten messy.

edit on 14/1/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Interesting..it has been said that excuses like this will be put forward to disguise the genuine threat of 'debris' from the tail of PX..

Also the Hopi prophecy seems to indicate that that the ISS will crash to Earth..

Relevant info is on the second paragraph:
www.zetatalk.com...

Hopi prophecy:
earthchanges.ning.com...

edit on 14-1-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Commander Chris Hadfield has posted news about a half hour ago that an Ammonia leak has occurred in the US section of the station, they have evacuated to the Russian section for now and are analysing the situation.

gizmodo.com...

ETA: NASA has said there's no leak and perhaps it is a faulty sensor.

Lucky it's a false alarm, otherwise it could've gotten messy.

Did they say "Perhaps"? Or rather I should say, what else is there if it's not a faulty sensor?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Except that there is no evidence of a Planet X and December 2012 came and went 2 years ago. Something the size that Planet X is postulated to be by it's adherents would be visible to amateur astronomers and eventually would have
Been seen by the naked eye.

Your link claiming the Hopi prophecy is tied in with the ISS also is dated 2011 and gives November of that year for the alleged crash of the ISS so much like Planet X I don't see much validity to this sweet piece of Sci Fi

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Crew closed hatches, safe for now in Russian segment

lol.

How fitting.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

They're still unsure if it was a real pressure spike or faulty sensor.

No leak though.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18878211]peter vlar[/Well Pete you need to thoroughly read the link (Below) there is a mountain of data.

The complex is appearing constantly on the SOHO images which correspond to sightings on Earth.

The magnetosphere is now taking an unprecedented spike/pooling of magnetons in readings on the BATRUS data indicating that PX is nearing in it's approach and all this while the Sun is quiet.

It is coming from the Sun (below the ecliptic) and I can vouch that viewing the Sun with solar filters through a telescope is tricky at best and a custom filter would be what is required,as the solar filter is too powerful, blocking IR.For the most part on its inbound journey it was only visible in Infrared from the Southern Hemisphere, but now the naked eye observations are increasing globally,as I can also attest, get up before dawn and see for yourself.

Where ever you have obtained your info was most likely a MSM source, they are controlled by the elites,who incidentally have covered this up.

The meteorites/debris is increasing exponentially year on year and this is just on land let alone the sea which is what is the main composition of this planet..so again this is a clear sign to those in the know.

This site is the only site linking all this together (from eqs,volcanoes,global wobble, "climate change" an endless list) the data is non debatable and not to mention their explanations of what we are experiencing with the tec plates.

As for 2012 that was more to do with the Mayan calendar and some suggest the start/end of a new age. Hollywood high jacked the event and some linked it to PX,as nothing seemingly happened this may have been a psy op to lose the trust of critical thinkers? And I really don't think that a date would have been given for an event like PX-to think that is naive.

It is irrelevant that the HOpi link was dated then, it was a quick search just to add it, their prophecies speak for themselves and still hold merit.

Anyway I have just humoured you in this response anyone who analyses the data in this link will draw the same conclusions-check the blog posts!
poleshift.ning.com...

Sounds like you are in denial,if only you knew what reality was Pete.. do yourself a favour and check this out!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Maybe someone pee'd the bed overnight .

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Have you seen the object for yourself, with your own eyes?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: smurfy

They're still unsure if it was a real pressure spike or faulty sensor.

No leak though.

Right, I getcha

Note: One of the crew is an Italian..he's probably been on the garlic!

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 14-1-2015 by smurfy because: Link.

top topics

join