It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazca Lines May Reveal Huge Secrets of Relationship between Human-beings and the Extraterrestria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Think of a species traveling light years to earth and wanting to leave a message.

You know what my first thought was?

Draw the system you are in with planets, orbits (think pioneer plaque)

Draw the system you are from, again orbits, planets etc.

Draw the galaxy and the position of your home and target system.

You are an ET astronaut after all!

If you want to get fancy, draw the 23 human chromosome pairs. Well, make this two darwings, to distinquish between male and female species. And then your own next to it, assuming you have any.

Seriuosly, the last thing I would be thinking of is drawing monkeys or star constellations (as seen from the earth at a certain location and time).

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

The point of my post was regarding the creation of the line, by et, to leave a message for us in the future. If you read the post I responded to, perhaps you will see my line of argument. It was pretty much solely related to whether ET in the past would use something like the Nazca lines to communicate with human in the future.

I think not.

I have my doubts about ET being involved at all, but we do not know one way or the other. I have real problems with some folks trying to attribute every unexplained or curious thing from our past to ET intervention/influence. I would not be surprised to find that ET visited us in the past and perhaps became involved in some way in human affairs, but not to the degree that is expounded by some.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I think every theory is valid at this point to explain the nazca lines whatever is Human or ET or shamans or Gods.

A theory is a theory not a fact not a law!. Now why would a ET race visit earth? , right now we started to see that lot of solar systems around ours and beyond have planets surely some would have earth type planets, why make it earth so special for an ET race to visit it? maybe because earth it no so special after all, maybe because they were already here before humans and there are millions of planets like earth just alone this galaxy.

Lets say an ET race have a jumpstart before us 100,000 years what would their technology be like? now imagine another race that have 200,000 years jumpstart? and another 300,000? and imagine ET races that have maybe millions of years jumpstart before humans ever put a foot in earth,imagine what would they do? Now imagine a primitive race encounter them, do you think they will leave any technnology so this primitive races can play with? i dont think so they will use stuff the primitive race would understand, for humans was dirth, rocks and stones in that time, they would not leave any advance technology because we were in caves, what would an atom splitter or a super advance map of the cosmos be useful to humans in caves??? nothing if we didnt understand. To this day we could disarm LCD TV screen entirely and put some of us try to put it again, how many would actually do it? some will other would not know where to star including myself and this is "human" technology and thats something we use daily almost, now imagine technology millions of years in advance what good would do to some primitive people?.

This advance races would not be playing with tablets, cell phones, radios, and internet, they would be playing with interstellar internet, playing with forces that we could ever imagine. Today we play with nukes, for them would be like matchsticks, they would alredy seen our own technology that we use today in their ancient libraries of history because surely they would have pass period in their time exactly like earth today.

Thats for the question why ET race would not leave a very specifc Star map on planet earth

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I tend to think that the Nazca people just liked to take ayahuasca, dance and chant, and make these markings in the dirt. People love to get high and dance around. They don't need any extraterrestrials to motivate them.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mmmmmmh..... I don't really buy the Shaman thing. Remote viewing, Edd Danes, astral projection Shirley McClain, I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

We gave mirrors and matchboxes to indians on first encounters.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: programad
Yep i supouse you are right, give a nuclear bomb to a cave man let see what he can do with it. Matches and mirrors is something indians could handdle, nuclear bombs or splitting the atom or interstellar travel i supouse qualifies too like mirror and matches isnt?

Depeding how advance are you is what you could handdle, same principal with Ets, 5,000 years ago humans could handdle stone, fire and rocks and ropes and some weapons, that was hight tech stuff. Give that matchbox to a 3 or 4 year old infant let see what happens.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Thx! I agree with you and I have some other thoughts concerned with the relationship among different civilizations on our planet and the possibility different extraterrestrials have been involved in the evolution of human kind. I wish I could start a topic some time later. For now I would like to mention the famous Nuremberg painting in 1561, something not that far away but rather close when our civilization at time was not as primitive as ancient Egyptian's and we could explain many things. Though there are some explanations saying that it is just something natural, the key problem of those theories is that they can't explain all contents of the painting especially the moving and fighting elements in the painting. If we believe what people had described in 1561 as truth, then it is reasonable to believe that there may be different extraterrestrials visiting the earth even at the same time. Though I personally would not like to believe that UFOs fight each other, I can not find a theory strong enough to support a new theory.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Yes I will do almost the same in condition if they could understand. We put a CD on Voyagers because we were trying to find some higher level civilizations who could understand our information. If I found a tribe who could not understand our solar system, our galaxy and they could not see our system and knew little about the sky, I would try other simple ways instead as you mentioned as the last thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
The idea to compare the nazca lines to star constellations is not exactly new. In fact I think it is one of the oldest ideas, and quite a few astronomers have looked into it. It doesn't work. You have to be very selective to make them match anything.

End even if it turned out to be correct, not sure why ET would need to get involved.

The Nazca Lines are in fact related to star constellations, it's a South American style of a Zodiac calendar. Each line has it's own story of why it is there. They are all meaningful geoglyphs. The shamans saw these animals in the Stars and created the lines. Why they "saw" these particular animals in the sky, is because those animals were important to the Nazca culture. That is why they "saw" spiders, monkeys, hummingbirds, etc... instead of seeing polar bears, penguins, bears, etc...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I tend to think that the Nazca people just liked to take ayahuasca, dance and chant, and make these markings in the dirt. People love to get high and dance around. They don't need any extraterrestrials to motivate them.

That's an interesting thought so I did a quick search and found that they did indeed partake but it wasn't ayahuasca, it was a peyote like cactus, so a little different. I'm a little anal about my entheogens.

Much as in the contemporary Moche culture based in northwest Peru, shamans apparently used hallucinogenic drugs, such as extractions from the San Pedro cactus, to induce visions. The use of such substances is also depicted in art found on pottery related to the Nazca (Silverman and Proulx, 2002). Religious events and ceremonies took place in Cahuachi. The people worshiped the nature gods to aid in the growth of agriculture.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
a reply to: bbracken677

I think every theory is valid at this point to explain the nazca lines whatever is Human or ET or shamans or Gods.

Every theory is not valid. Its a fact that they were made by humans.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
...Every theory is not valid. Its a fact that they were made by humans.

Not being contentious - but - in declaring "Its a fact that they were made by humans." - would you mind referencing the proof of said claim?
I have not been convinced, yet, by anyone's argument/s that the lines "were made by humans".

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

Thank you for your awesome opinion on that! Can you post a link to the mentioned picture?

I think there is a very serious reason of why aliens don't talk to us. Either we are some kind of "intergalactic zoo" or we are some kind of "neutral zone" and they really are fighting each other and earth is the prize. Ancient Hindi texts talk about "sky battles".

The Nazca lines are undoubtedly made by humans. I think everyone agree with that. But the point here is why humans would draw giant animals? The most believable reason is probably to be seen from above, right?

Either galactic highways map or "alien signatures", they were probably made in an attempt to communicate with something that was known to fly around on that time. Maybe an "embargo free time" where all races were allowed to come here.

As time passed, something changed and that would be why they stopped to talk to us. Maybe an agreement or one side have won and now we are property of that side.

Humans tend to believe we are awesome and top of the food chain and we are the ruling species on the planet, but the most obvious thing to me is that we are very small and there are races way more advanced around the universe and either they are not allowed to come here or they just don't care, we don't worth their time.
edit on 17/1/2015 by programad because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/1/2015 by programad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanDash

originally posted by: JadeStar
...Every theory is not valid. Its a fact that they were made by humans.

Not being contentious - but - in declaring "Its a fact that they were made by humans." - would you mind referencing the proof of said claim?
I have not been convinced, yet, by anyone's argument/s that the lines "were made by humans".

Thanks in advance.

I think is pretty obvious. No theory about aliens ever considered they being less evolved than humans. So, it is safe to assume that drawings so raw and ugly were made by less evolved part on this equation, right?

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: programad
I think is pretty obvious. No theory about aliens ever considered they being less evolved than humans. So, it is safe to assume that drawings so raw and ugly were made by less evolved part on this equation, right?

'still not convinced.
If you are referring to the renditions of various animals/etal , then, I can, perhaps, understand the contention of "raw & ugly".
If, however, you are referring to "the Lines", I am nowhere near agreeing.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Description of the 1561 Nuremberg incidence could be found many places such as:

en.wikipedia.org...

The very interesting thing is that it happened in 1561, in the middle of one of the most important period of the evolution of human civilization: the Renaissance, which was centered in the western Europe. Coincident? I don't know but it is interesting, isn't it?

As far as the Nazca lines concerned, a valid theory should explain everything of the Nazca lines as a whole and to me the most mysterious part is not the animals but the lines. It is said the longest line extends 9 miles and nobody would conduct a huge project without any reason or just for fun, so those hundreds of lines must stand for something. Since lines always mean directions or linkage, it is apparently to me a way of communication.

Have the extraterrestrials stopped communication with human? No I don't think so. I would rather categorize the communication into two kinds.

1. I call the first kind as the ONE-STOP communication. Some of alien civilizations send their explorers to investigate other civilizations in this universe and due to the mass universe it is not possible for them to frequently visit remote planet with civilization such as the earth despite of their high tech level. Therefore we just can't expect that they will visit again. It is beyond their interest and capability. Does the Nazca lines represent this kind of communication? I think it is possible because it is a typical mark to say Hi! I am from here and you are not alone.

2. The second one is Targeted communication. Some other alien civilizations may not that far away from the earth and their technology allow them to visit the earth with no difficulty. Therefore technically they could frequently come to the earth. Then we have to answer why they want the communication. Because they want to observe? to do experiments? to do their scientific research? or even try to save the human race because the earth is on the wrong course? I don't know since we are the lower level civilization and it is almost impossible for us to know unless they tell us. Anyway in this communication mode, they would communicate with us frequently.

Yes human civilization is too primitive in this mass universe.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
a reply to: Komodo

Thx! Yes that is exactly what I was trying to say. There are around 5200 airports with paved runway in the U.S. and you just google a flight map and check how similar it is to the Nazca lines.

What's more interesting is ...
the distance and sheer perfect straightness of each of those lines..

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know I would love to read your thread as from the few seconds I can get to see it it looks very interesting. Unfortunately I can't seem to stay on the page because of the bloody intrusive advertising booting me off the site and loading up my App Store to show me a Kardashian game or the other offender "Game Of War" I don't care if it's off topic but it needs to be said. I also don't like the fact that every time I go to a different page it opens up a new tab telling me some woman and her baby makes £432.00 a day.

Please please sort this out, it makes viewing the site a bloody chore.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join