It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazca Lines May Reveal Huge Secrets of Relationship between Human-beings and the Extraterrestria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

THX! Indeed ATS is an awesome place!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

Ive always believed that the ancient Nazcan people somehow got up into the air, maybe in a flimsy balloon or similar.
Just because there is no evidence of this, apart from the nazca lines themselves, does'nt mean they didnt accomplish it.
I dont believe they are related to aliens

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

you say this:

7. Among all hubs/terminals, I am particularly interested in the one near the spider shape which is similar to the Orion and the one locates further northern than the Cygnus

It makes me think of this:

Spider Grandmother is the special benefactor of the Hopi tribe. In the Hopi creation myths, Spider Grandmother created humans from clay (with the assistance of Sotuknang and/or Tawa), and was also responsible for leading them to the Fourth World (the present Earth.)

link

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
very interesting stuff! really makes one wonder a little more about Nazca.

The lines have always reminded me of airport runway lines. Not that they would have actually been used as such but, still it's reminiscent.

The symbols representing constellations seems like a great theory. I'm actually surprised i haven't heard it be suggested before. And in my opinion if they had knowledge of space travel back then this would seem like the best way to preserve it. Creating something so large and so permanent would seem like a better option than trying to convey the same ideas on a tablet that can be lost, stolen or broken or on a wall some place that could be destroyed. But, if you make something that you know can last hundreds of years, then that would seem a far better way of insuring that future generations can view and try to decipher the message.

i've heard it said that ancient peoples were prohibited from trying to directly relay their experiences with ET and prohibited from accurately depicting them as well. so what we wind up with is obscured accounts of ancients who have experienced contact with ET in addition to all sorts of events involving ET here on earth in our past.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Hello! Wow, I'm seriously impressed, very cool indeed! I've been fascinated with the Nazca lines all my life. To me, there had to be a really good reason for them. It's so much work, and the indigenous peoples who made them and maintained them through the eons had to have a really good reason to do so! Awesome post! Mind blown!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
That is an interesting and a great take on what the lines were for or represented. I can't say I have heard this theory before, and I have seen alot of shows about the Nazca lines, but I think it goes along well with similiar takes on the pyramids of Giza for example, and how they appear to line up with a constellation in the sky, though I forget which one. With so many of the worlds older great ruins, there seem to be links either to the sun or to space, or to both, and to the consteallations specifically, which appears to say alot about past visitors who left great impressions I think.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think the point being that if it were made by locals it would only show constellations visible in the souther hemisphere. If it represented constellations only seen in the northern hemispheres as well that would be tremendous, not to mention totally deepening the mystery.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You told it with such clarity, and you may well have solved much......

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Good thinking with connecting the dots, it can be something like that. The lines definitely represent some directions in a map, is it a star map or something else, it's kind of like the disk mankind sent in space where we show the location of our solar system. But here are used the constellations, which I think is also correct. In the past people may have known something about using the Earth's energy and concentrating them but the Nasca lines are a bit different from the monuments like the pyramids, to say what they are for.

edit on 14-1-2015 by CollisioN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
There are many theories trying to explain the Nazca lines. Among them,I would very much like to mention Maria Reiche’s work. She claimed that animal shapes are symbols of constellations, such as the monkey shape is similar to the Ursa Major, the spider shape is similar to the Orion, and the lines represent their directions. Now I will present a new one partly related to Reiche’s work, which is more interesting and astonishing.

This topic in the past has interested me, its surprising how these where created before flight. I think we can clearly see just in religion that humans for many years now have had some moment in time occur to make us look to the skies.

I think the most important question needed to be asked here is how humans thought it would be needed to build such large designs to be obviously seen from higher in the sky before planes were even common knowledge. As other posters have said, that there must have been a real important reason to go to this effort. Just like anything in our past, its normally to say look at us. However to speak to other humans or earth grown life, we build it in our line of sight. These however are not in line of sight. So would have been built only for those in some kind of flying craft to see. That is the obvious answer here. Friendly in their design, I would certainly say these are a peace offering to those viewing our earth.

Were they designed to one day make extraterrestrial life want to come here, or did humans already know we must get their attention because we knew, they are watching.

Interesting to ponder. Wish we knew more.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Want to add that this is a refreshing piece of original thinking and a welcome addition. The notion that, like the pyramids and Orion, this ancient endeavor mirrors the stars, is a good one... even if totally wrong.

So whether Nazca reflects that we had a previous higher tech era, visits from other life, shaman flying out of body, a cargo cult phenomena to get the attention of craft flying over... whatever the answer... even if just bored natives scraping shapes in the desert and slicing off mountain tops... or something odder and unsuspected... it deserves some recognition!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yes if the technology at time could have allowed them to do so, but it seems almost impossible. Because human technology is inherited through generations and could be improved. If they could fly, I guess plane would not have to wait thousands of years to be invented.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

This is quite interesting because most of religion claim that creator is a human-like god. Would it possible refer to the location? I don't know but it worth digging I think. Considering that Reiche claimed that the spider shape could be the Orion, I have to say WOW, coz the Orion would bring just too many tales...

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

Exactly we carried CD on Voyagers because we were not able to send men to other places. Suppose if we could, what we would do? Apparently not just a CD.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NwFgHr

Yes Nazca lines are not just paintings, they are a huge project which means each line has to be something.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

My opinion is if extraterrestrials had visited us, when they saw a primitive living planet, it was possible they would leave some thing just like we sent Voyagers.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CollisioN

Yes exactly this is the basic instinct !

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

No doubt about that, I have always thought about the amount of work it took, that in itself makes the meaning very meaningful, if only we really knew. I think that your theory is brilliant!

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Whenever I hear about the Nazca Lines, I recall a SNES game which was called The Illusion of Gaia.

In the game, you are a child which can talk to spirits and be possessed by good spirits helping you to destroy a comet coming to destroy the earth. The closer the comet comes the more "evolved" the creature from earth in a metaphysical way but if the comet reaches the earth, all is doomed. You travel the world for statues which will open the door to the Tower of Babel which is connected to star traveling in many different Ancient Architectural sites like the Pyramids of Egypt, Machu Picchu, the lost continent of Mu...and of course, the Nazca Lines.

Upon reaching the Nazca Lines, they arrive to the Hummingbird and one of the hero's friends starts to depict it being a star map. The comet at that moment and place was in front of the star Cygnus and as the hero steps into the point where Cygnus should be, he is teleported to the Hanging Gardens of Babylon which is floating in the sky above the Nazca Lines. So maybe those lines really are connected to aliens...

The game deals with a lot of Ancient Aliens theories and is quite a good adventure game that's very challenging, intriguing and with a decent story. I highly recommend it for old school gamers that haven't heard of it!
edit on 14-1-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Very nice starting point.
New approach to an old mystery. I can picture an 8 year old alien in orbit doodling on the plant below just for the fun of it.
Is there anywhere else on earth that a message could be placed on the surface and expect it to last long enough to be understood?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join