It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An image, generated by the actions of its believers... What is really going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The belief in a CREATOR and GOD SENDS is a belief to many.

There is NO FORCE placed upon the conscience of non believers
no force not any?

Those who choose to believe in THE who is felt GUIDING their way.

Should not be challenged or tormented if PATHS Of LOVE is all they lay.

Those who wish to force and torment those they feel who's GOD beliefs are not theirs.

Are they representing a GOD of LOVE or a malevolent deity if not a conscious illusion that does NOT care?

What is really going on?

Is the representation being appreciated?
Or are some ultimately deceiving the GOD they represent and the people who follow them,
by generating an image of non LOVE in "THY" name?

This is in relation to activities carried out be said believers... WHAT GOD belief (not GOD) but what belief do they represent EA*RTH?
Is the belief malevolent or benevolent?
And if there is actually a deity being represented?

Do some and all related even know where they are preparing their souls to be taken with the current belief systems they represent?

edit on 1/13/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I have always thought you find in death what you find in life....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yes 1 agrees purplemer... And so eventually a balance shall be made.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Well this is an interesting thread and I think discussions will finally lead to the question who ARE those godS? Are they even the same?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What about those of us who have no belief in these childish superstitions and find the attempts of those that do to use them to explain the mind bending current events laughable and detrimental to rational pro active solutions to them?

What about us? eh?

Where are we who believe in science not fairy stories in your grand simplistic explanations?

Muppets.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I have always thought you find in death what you find in life....

That's great.

I like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Science has as many gaps as any god ever did. So I petition we add it to the pile of gods under discussion.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
What about those of us who have no belief in these childish superstitions and find the attempts of those that do to use them to explain the mind bending current events laughable and detrimental to rational pro active solutions to them?

What about us? eh?

Basically those who are like those you speak, are free to believe in what they wish...
Exercising their FREE WILL based on their level of awareness associated with Objective reality.

It isn't a FORCE of many who believe as much as it is at times a SOUL like duty to alert potential souls of the paths of darkness they may be about to encounter.

This duty is somewhat automatic with "certain" spirits who may be more aware of objective reality, perhaps due to them being more elder in Creation or more Advanced...

But within those who do wish to assist also exist a acknowledgement factor. This acknowledgement factor tells or allows those attempting to SHINE upon others that if there is a felt force being generated then basically back away and allow them down their paths...

Some what like the elder or more advanced was driving down a road and realized that this road was accident prone. So the more advanced or elder in CREATION sees another approaching that accident prone road. And tries to stop them because they are also speeding. The elder or more advanced actually stops the car to warn the drivers that the road ahead of which they may not see is dangerous. May even try to describe the accident prone areas... And recommends that maybe they should drive another way. From that point its up to the DRIVER(s) to make the decision with the alert given. And its up to the elder or advanced to back away and let them go WITH HOPE THEY AT LEAST LISTENED. Even if the chances are known slim.

So basically to sum up the response its up to you angus1745 as you are the DRIVER. Its not as complex as many make it.

originally posted by: angus1745
Where are we who believe in science not fairy stories in your grand simplistic explanations?

Muppets.

Yes...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Individual powers struggling to say * my God is the real god * or people being offended by oppinions of people such as * There is no ( Insert your God here)*

That's just basically what it is. People want to be right but religious extremeism takes it to they want to be right and literal at the same time. Take it to a whole new level of literal hipocracy and harassy.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

It makes sense Annee...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The best way to demolish that is by love honestly as stated.

The idea of the Church is it is a house for the community. It is one of the only places where you can sit down and meet your nabours without it being some councilling meeting which usually has a negative connection to it in modern times.

The only places where community gathers without strict laws in the sense that brother and sister hood are accepted are usually within many holy places. Not say everywhere maintains peace But it is what it is.

I could see why many people would want to demolish such places because they are one of the last becons of community connection.

You can't have the same sort of connection with many occupations because professionalism gets in way. In fact many things that would be deemed *Doing it for the Greater good* Is punished in such cases. Taking away our individuality as giving and understanding beings.

Of course not everyone thinks like this, there are criminals ect. But it's what holds society together. It's not the fear of authority but the fear of losing self and community. The threat today to religious orders is the breaking up of individual societies.

There isn't must that can be done because everyone collectively would have to see what is going on. The moment faith is broken across the nation is the moment total domination of the population would be in effect.
Without hope for a better community world wide, with ambitions to segrigate them.
Because of the violent nature displayed through religions, it's all going to topple down. We will come to a time when communities will be shattered because of this. And people will need to view life with a spiritual perception in order to band together during these hard times.

Atheist or believer. The Athiests need to understand that fundamentally. The beilevers want exactly what the Atheist wants. Justice for Injustice and a fair and balenced system that does not neglect life. All life.

You would have to be crazy and diabolical to not want those outcomes for humans.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Annee

It makes sense Annee...

Yep. I'm an everything is energy person. We are all ripples in the same pond --- all connected.

But, energy can be negative or positive. I consider every thought an action. Which makes me fully responsible for every thought. And keeping all thought in positive.

Fun times

I consider myself atheist. A Spiritual Atheist.

edit on 13-1-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
The best way to demolish that is by love honestly as stated.

1 agrees AnuTyr

The idea of the Church is it is a house for the community. It is one of the only places where you can sit down and meet your neighbors without it being some counselling meeting which usually has a negative connection to it in modern times.

The only places where community gathers without strict laws in the sense that brother and sister hood are accepted are usually within many holy places. Not say everywhere maintains peace But it is what it is.

In essence these Churches allow peace and comfort for communities to interact w/o restrictions that can take away the peace of mind generated. 1 agrees, which is a good reason for them to exist as sort of social oasis.

I could see why many people would want to demolish such places because they are one of the last beacons of community connection.

Yes, and without these social oasis where then would the communities have to retreat to?

You can't have the same sort of connection with many occupations because professionalism gets in way. In fact many things that would be deemed *Doing it for the Greater good* Is punished in such cases. Taking away our individuality as giving and understanding beings.

Of course not everyone thinks like this, there are criminals ect. But it's what holds society together. It's not the fear of authority but the fear of losing self and community. The threat today to religious orders is the breaking up of individual societies.

There isn't must that can be done because everyone collectively would have to see what is going on.

The moment faith is broken across the nation is the moment total domination of the population would be in effect.

Logic

Atheist or believer. The Atheists need to understand that fundamentally. The believers want exactly what the Atheist wants. Justice for Injustice and a fair and balanced system that does not neglect life. All life.

You would have to be crazy and diabolical to not want those outcomes for humans.

AnuTyr, you covered many good points which support the existence of such places of worship

Thank you for taking time from "within" to share...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Wow great thread. S&F

When believers think of the image of God, what do they see? Jesus hanging on a cross. This is a "graven" (dead) image of God, that of sacrifice and thus death.

God is life, so why do we see death when we think of the image that we are made in? Maybe because that belief in sacrifice makes us dead inside, metaphorical zombies that go around eating the brains of others and making them a "zombie" too through evangelism. They see a false image instead of the true one, the true image is that of light, what you see right now, that is life not death.

edit on 1/13/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Making the PROJECTION a image of death - In turn generating death within the minds...
Deep manifesting within the sub-conscious 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And so to project something BRIGHTER, what results could/would that bring?

Very interesting and well thought, observation 3NL1GHT3N3D1. 1 appreciates your time shared "within" as well...

If true that the human mind CAN manifest then what better ways to direct as opposed to GUIDE many manifestations then by placing death within the sub-consciousness early to potentially distract the conscious projectors to always gravitate towards death based outcomes.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That's exactly what I mean.

Only life brings life. Jesus' death does not somehow give others life, life existed long before Jesus ever lived or died and will continue to exist because it is the Alpha and Omega, the everlasting one.

When you think of death as related to salvation, you sub-consciously adopt those habits into your every day life, which is why Christians claim to be sinners. Christians always want salvation, so they perform dead acts sub-consciously without realizing it which is why THEY say it is unavoidable (although it is avoidable).

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When you think of death as related to salvation, you sub-consciously adopt those habits into your every day life, which is why Christians claim to be sinners. Christians always want salvation, so they perform dead acts sub-consciously without realizing it which is why THEY say it is unavoidable (although it is avoidable).

I was raised as Christian (also metaphysics back in the 50s)

I never understood it. I never got the sinner thing. Why would I want to go through life always thinking I'm a bad person.

I never felt so enlightened as when I finally stepped completely out of the "God circle". It was like a weight was lifted off me. Finally! I was living my life for me. Not to appease some all powerful invisible guy I might meet when I die. Crazy!

I don't understand symbols or rituals. Why not place yourself in the "light" (positive energy) and live it all the time?

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Great thread! I often contemplate this as well!! The sacrifice archetype! It creates a barrier in the subconscious? It keeps people from really understanding the truth!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I couldn't have said it any better! I am not good with words, but you hit the nail on the head!

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Take all the known sentience that exists, create a database of all of them, and then compile all of them into one conscious representation - of course, you have to take yourself into account, so, create a hypothetical "third person" that also accounts for you, and then, the total of all of this is God from the standpoint of God as being an observer of himself.
edit on 4-2-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join