It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must warn America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The government will fail before the great and dreadful day. Zion will rise from the dust and prepare the way. The world was born by water in the time of Noah, and so to complete the cycle it will be born by fire in our day. Your grandchildren will fight in Armageddon. The country will fall, and we will be vulnerable to invasion. Find Zion now, and prepare for the coming of the Lord

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

The other day my new roomie tells me got a message too - his was about a page in a small notebook -
but said basically the same. His had more of the message that where everything is looking up these days, things are not what they seem.
His room is the room I used for a healing and meditation room for several years, and my other roomie saw "people in there working" while I was gone one day, so I'm not surprised that he got a message like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Remember Elul 29. Largest and 2nd largest crashes in History.

Elul 29, 2001 - 685 point crash
Elul 29 , 2008 - 777 point crash
Elul 29, 2015? (September 13th)

biblocality.com...

Also, September 23rd, 2017 - A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

www.youtube.com...

And

It'll be 14 years, 18 days from 9/11 to Elul 29 2015

And I am starting to believe there are no coincidences:

Isaiah 14:18
All the kings of the nations lie in glory, each in his own tomb

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Your dream all dreams i believe are given to us by (whomever you choose to call them)
to believe further that this place, this world is real. It's really not. It's anything but real.
What we believe becomes our Prison. And some dreams are amazing and some are scary
and at times surreal.

I have more intense mind blowing dreams than you can shake a stick at. However,
You do realize that the word Repent, simply means to change ones mind, right?

And i only change my mind if i choose too. Anyway good thread. I love talking dreams,
but i also realize that they're just that, dreams!

edit on 1/18/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
and as usual nothing will happen

zero
zilch

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I get what you say but remember this was not a dream. I was not yet asleep and i had no visuals. It was just a voice that came to me after laying very still for a bit. I was about as close as you can get to being asleep without being asleep.

I have always believed that when we dream we do go to real places but the truth of where we were and doing is always buried inside the cover of the dream. Kinda like an encrypted message. What we remember is the encrypted memory of our expierence.

The thought of beliefs being a prison of sorts may not be false. Tell me what would be the best way to break everyone out of their prisons? I think first you need to get everyone in the same prison.
edit on 18-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kayleighkitty

You should be more specific.
Things are always happening.
I am drinking coffee right now.
welcome to ats

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

I believe that you are right. There are no coincidences. Everything happening around you is always realitive to your own path. Kinda like spiritual text messages.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

The other day my new roomie tells me got a message too - his was about a page in a small notebook -

but said basically the same. His had more of the message that where everything is looking up these days, things are not what they seem.

His room is the room I used for a healing and meditation room for several years, and my other roomie saw "people in there working" while I was gone one day, so I'm not surprised that he got a message like that.

If i had to guess i would say that my message came from someone next to me just not in this reality. I think you are right about another realm being close and if one is in a certain frame of mind we can hear them just like we hear everyone else but as long as the veil is between us we only get influences from our subconcious mind hearing them then trying to convey what they are doing around us through events in our memories. Like a song or piece of a movie playing in our mind. If we pay attention we can learn to decifer the seeming kaos into usable info.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HAZE3
The government will fail before the great and dreadful day. Zion will rise from the dust and prepare the way. The world was born by water in the time of Noah, and so to complete the cycle it will be born by fire in our day. Your grandchildren will fight in Armageddon. The country will fall, and we will be vulnerable to invasion. Find Zion now, and prepare for the coming of the Lord

I think zion is in the center of the sun and they sit around and play video games and imagine what it would be like if their version of second life was real...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

Isaiah 14:18
All the kings of the nations lie in glory, each in his own tomb

perhaps the keyword there is LIE?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Zion is here on earth. Its called utopia, Shambhala. A society like that of the city of Enoch. A society of one heart and one mind. Its here. I know where it is.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: HAZE3

Once someone is shown the true nature of the universe then they realize it is all here on earth. Looking up is no different than looking to the side or down.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
But looking in is much different than looking out, and that is where the journey to Shangri La begins.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What i think, is that this place we're in, earth, isn't where we are meant to be.
This dream world is a prison, and in order to get out, people need to
reconnect to themselves, reality, outside of this dream hell. I believe only
then will people be free of this place. Everything here is a lie based on
as far as i understand, subliminal suggestion. But hey that's just me,
believe what you will.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join