It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You must warn America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

It just gets more complicated but in short i think there will be some that go out in every direction to maintain the intrest of the creator.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Plenty of year.

I don't think there will be any serious quakes until quite late if we have them.

A terrorist attack could come sooner, and it is also a likely scenario given the state of the world and our borders. Texas makes as much sense for a target as any other border state more considering that Houston is one of the top cities with known radical suspects being watched at this time. It has both a port and easy access to the Southern border.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Why don't you just say the 144,000.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Here is the last time i posted in the predictions forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Plenty of year.

I don't think there will be any serious quakes until quite late if we have them.

A terrorist attack could come sooner, and it is also a likely scenario given the state of the world and our borders. Texas makes as much sense for a target as any other border state more considering that Houston is one of the top cities with known radical suspects being watched at this time. It has both a port and easy access to the Southern border.

Yeah.. texas sure does have some fluid borders.. horrible that this country allowed that.

edit on 13-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well most of what i bring forth comes from visions and such and i often do not see the corralations that i should.
I am taking many interactions of the spirit and trying to discern what is happening now. These harvest plans come and go quite often but some are far more on target than others.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: texasgirl

Here is the last time i posted in the predictions forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, my...Irving certainly doesn't know where the quakes are coming from. They've determined it's not from fracking and there are no known faults near Irving so that must mean the quakes that have been steadily rocking the city since April are coming from an undisclosed fissure deep underground. Since we don't know the size of the fault we have no way of determining whether or not it could produce a devastating quake.
edit on 13-1-2015 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Not discounting it at all. I'm frankly surprised it hasn't happened already.

It does seem odd that Texas seems to be shaping up as ground zero - Ebola, possible terrorism, possible earthquakes.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

There are no new revelations.. HE will explain to you where in the bible your dream was, so that you have clarification and confirmation of HIS Word to you, and also know exactly what to tell the people if HE commands you to tell.

You should always check your dreams/visions against the word, and ask HIM for clarification if you do not understand a thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

It could be a large earthquake near the New Madrid fault line.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

you are correct and i did do that.

i was directed 3 times to the verses about the gate of the prince being opened on the last day.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

the crazy me thinks a baseball nuke has been cast into the ocean near the bp spill in another realm and will be ignited by energy from a certain event of the wicked fleeing. i try to keep that crazy me penned up most of the time.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

okay nevermind i get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

After two major plane crash/lost contact at a very nearby area in 2014, I would say ok your worries stand.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

1'Thus says the Lord GOD, "The gate of the inner court facing east shall be shut the six working days; but it shall be opened on the sabbath day and opened on the day of the new moon. 2"The prince shall enter by way of the porch of the gate from outside and stand by the post of the gate. Then the priests shall provide his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate and then go out; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening.…

Ezekial 46:1

When I looked at your reference about the Prince and the Gate in a general web search. Think about this in the context of what we think we know in eschatology concerning the six days and the seventh and Jubilee, also the coming of Christ through the clouds.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
That is the just of the message. I reall do not have anymore than that which is not speculation on my part. A voice came to me amidst laying awake and drifting off to sleep and it stated simply "you must warn america".

It came to me at the point of sleep that is beyond where the mind is wondering and where dreams take over. Personally i did not recognize the voice. I do not hear voices other than my own either. This is not something that happens alot.

My take is that choices are being made and many desire to harvest from this world. For some reason i think it may tie in with the blood type thunder threads and the ok. loud boom threads.

Please if you may have something to add then do so. REPENT is the key here.

Hey Deadeyedick, I know you follow my threads I just was told to pass on a message to you, Lucy said the following "America was told to repent during the beginning of the Golden Age, repenting will no longer help the waters will run with blood and bodies will flood the streets"

This is more connected with the name of the area she gave me, just sift through the 2015 thread. There is a map and I advice people to stay out of that zone.

p.s - you are right to feel the coming and the rapture of America, too much blood has been spilled by the people and now they will know the same pain.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Repentance means life, rather than the second death. Repentance is necessary.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

1'Thus says the Lord GOD, "The gate of the inner court facing east shall be shut the six working days; but it shall be opened on the sabbath day and opened on the day of the new moon. 2"The prince shall enter by way of the porch of the gate from outside and stand by the post of the gate. Then the priests shall provide his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate and then go out; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening.…

Ezekial 46:1

When I looked at your reference about the Prince and the Gate in a general web search. Think about this in the context of what we think we know in eschatology concerning the six days and the seventh and Jubilee, also the coming of Christ through the clouds.

That is it and what was also put in my mind at the time i was shown.

I will share with you one other part i have been recently directed too. First forgive me cause i am very poor when it come to relating the stories to verses and remembering them. The story is about certain scrolls being delivered to a king and he was supposed to record thm but instead burnt them and wrote something different instead. Those writings i think were then destroyed and the scrolls were then put to paper again and other words were added and was recorded in that manner.

I will go and try to find it now but i think i need to understand more at this point about that.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I enjoy the input.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join