It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkish president accuses 'the West' of Staging The Charlie Hebdo attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Recep Tayyip Erdoğan suggested French security forces knew of attack.
The President of Turkey has suggested French security forces are to blame for the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris last week, since the culprits had recently served prison sentences.

Erdogan did not attend the Sunday march, though Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu participated.
Erdogan is not the only senior Turkish politicianpublicly voicing conspiracy theories over the Paris attacks.
The Mayor of Ankara, Melih Gokcek, said he was convinced the Israeli intelligence service Mossad was behind the attacks, linking them to France's recent move towards recognising Palestine as an independent state.
'Mossad is definitely behind such incidents… it is boosting enmity towards Islam.' Mr Gokcek said, according to Financial Times.
In Russia, several pro-Kremlin commentators blamed the United States and the CIA for the attack, the newspaper reported.
One, Alexei Martynov, director of the International Institute for New States, said 'I am sure that some American supervisors are responsible for the terror attacks in Paris, or in any case the Islamists who carried them out.'

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk... sweep-Internet-accusing-Israel-orchestrating-it.html

Not sure what to say. Can a leader of a NATO member really say such stuff or is he just controlled opposition?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Reasonable statement :

The French security services should not have taken their eyes off the people who became the perpatrators of one of the most violent incidents to hit France for decades.

Unreasonable statement :

The French security services taking their eye off these individuals, when their nation is one of the most populous, and has many more people to watch out for the safety of, and look out for the villainy of as well, than many other nations in the EU, is tantamount to STAGIING the events that transpired in Paris.

I must protest at the lunacy of the Turkish presidents position on this topic. One cannot be said to have staged a thing, unless one has ORGANISED it. There is little more to say.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
At this point it's the same story same pattern. Keeps happening. Whether it's a cyber attack, terrorist attack or some problem it leads to a solution. The solution is usually in favor of certain corporate/elitist/government agenda. Suddenly Turkeys President realized this now? Didn't question any of this before?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Erdogan continues to speak like one of our more "out there" members...

I wouldn't be surprised if he had an account here to be honest...

Maybe Egyptian leadership is getting sick of Israel...
Maybe they have information...
Maybe all those treaties mean absolutely nothing now...

Maybe he is controlled opposition who is going to be used as a pawn in the "Israel's surrounded" agenda...

& maybe I said it years ago that the only reason they gave the Jews Israel is because they want to cause the Holocaust 2.0...
Without looking like Nazis in the process...

& that is the soul reason Zionism was hijacked.

Way too early to say it's a False Flag though...
Equally, too early to rule it out...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it. Did you ever wonder if the lesson we are supposed to learn here is to always stay positive in all this negative sh$t? It is so hard to do.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

And we are off.......

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

top topics

join