It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Group “Anonymous” Officially Declares War on Jihadists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Anon has been largely hijacked by the powers that be.. and this is a good example of that. Dont jump on the bandwagon peeps..

:-)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: sicksonezer0

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Good news for the FBI! Apparently they're having a hard time recruiting their own hackers due to the fact all the hackers have used drugs at one point or another.

This way they get their hacking work done, and for free!

The .gov have many more resources than you could possibly imagine.

The only spooks or feds in anonymous are probably there to watch them when individuals do something stupid, as they usually do. It's easier to build a case against them.

As cool as all of the cloak and dagger stuff is, it's a fantasy that is not reality.

The reality is dry, bureaucratic, boring florescent lighting burning your retinas.

Anonymous is a joke, just like 99% of the hitmen on the darknet.

What makes you so sure that 99% of the hitmen on the darknet are a joke? Want to test that theory? Go to various hitman websites around the darknet and threaten them and provoke them. Then come back and post illustrated results. Don't want to go knocking on the devils door? That is what I thought.

And what makes you so positive that Anonymous isn't capable of doing anything besides cyber attacks? What makes you so sure they don't have assassin rings around the world? Or a Para-Military/Militia type groups strategically placed around the world ready for an assault when given the order?

You're speaking in absolutes and trivializing a subject that isn't trivial.

Lol. Your the one making the claim that some kids pretending to live in a shadowy computer underworld can possibly execute a hit.

99.999% of hitmen for hire are either scams to get bitcoin, or an undercover Leo/fed and or scam.

Only an idiot hitman would advertise their services on the darknet for bitcoin, where darknet and bitcoin can eventually be traced back to a source at some point .

Use your head and stop trying to live out hackers the movie.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Anonymous is our government. It's there to appease the masses. Designed to give you some semblance of hope.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Big difference between killing and hacking .. how about anonymous leave the business of killing to those who are best at it.. the military ..

Guess they expect IS to die from laughing ..

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I for one invite them into the hunt for these thugs. It seems that democratic societies are having a problem tracking down these bad guys. I am sure Anon will be able to do what the world's government has not done. I pray that they can contribute to the removal of Islam Jihadist wherever they maybe on this planet. I applaud the effort of Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is the worst news in the world, ever!. Some guy, clearly wearing a mask and disguising himself, claims to represent a group who also wear likewise masks and hide themselves? You can't see an issue with credibility there?
This guy could be Harry Potter, or Obama for all we know., It could be me or you did it in your sleep walk... And he/she speaks on behalf of a group of anarchist based internet activists who all hold various different opinions and accept that. Have any videos come to light from Anonymous and said the opposite? I call this bull#. I find this hard to believe considering the very clearly anti-establishment views they used to have and how much this goes against who they used to be.

I could be wrong, but then how could we be sure if they are wearing a mask and disguising their voices?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sicksonezer0

Then put your money where your mouth is and go to those hitman websites and incite them and see if they are frauds or not.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for anon to take down facebook.
Still waiting

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Unfortunately internet is not the main channel they use. They use 12 or more virgins upper the clouds.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Judgie
This is the worst news in the world, ever!. Some guy, clearly wearing a mask and disguising himself, claims to represent a group who also wear likewise masks and hide themselves? You can't see an issue with credibility there?
This guy could be Harry Potter, or Obama for all we know., It could be me or you did it in your sleep walk... And he/she speaks on behalf of a group of anarchist based internet activists who all hold various different opinions and accept that. Have any videos come to light from Anonymous and said the opposite? I call this bull#. I find this hard to believe considering the very clearly anti-establishment views they used to have and how much this goes against who they used to be.

I could be wrong, but then how could we be sure if they are wearing a mask and disguising their voices?

Absolutely good observation

top topics

<< 1   >>

join