It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Group “Anonymous” Officially Declares War on Jihadists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Source

In a recently released video, an individual wearing a Guy Fawkes mask says, “We will track you down — every last one — and will kill you. You allowed yourselves to kill innocent people, we will therefore avenge their deaths.” Most recently, Muslim jihadists are responsible for murdering 12 people during an attack on Charlie Hebdo, a French satirical weekly newspaper that insulted Muslims. Al-Qaeda’s Yemen branch said it was responsible for the attack. Their actions were meant to “revenge the honor” of Mohammed.

Interesting. Did ISIS find the attention they want? Sometimes when you knock on the Devil's door long enough, someone will eventually answer. Anonymous is not someone you want to screw around with or have after you. Their network around the world is HUGE. I'll be interested to see how Anonymous follows through with these death threats toward ISIS and Al-Qaeda
edit on 13-1-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Woops, please delete one of these posts MODS. My internet had a hiccup when posting.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
We will ddos you to death. We will < HTML > you to death. We will upload YouTube videos and tweet you to death. We are anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

G2g Ttyl omfg my mom is so annoying. Ugh smh I'm only allowed on the put3r for 2 hours on school nights.
edit on 13-1-2015 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The original French version:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13/1/2015 by thorfourwinds because: ttyyppoo

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sicksonezer0

you forgot, we will post your E-mails, social security number and home address online, to death.

I kind of doubt that many of the ISIS folks even use the internet and they certainly haven`t killed anyone with the internet. I don`t know what anon could possible do to harm isis.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sicksonezer0
We will ddos you to death. We will < HTML > you to death. We will upload YouTube videos and tweet you to death. We are anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

G2g Ttyl omfg my mom is so annoying. Ugh smh I'm only allowed on the put3r for 2 hours on school nights.

Anonymous is not a bunch of computer nerds that people make them out to be. They have a lot of ex CIA, FBI, NSA and Military from various countries within their world network. If they want someone dead, believe me when I say that they can actually make someone dead. They are an organized terrorist group themselves, but they do it in a more stealthy way. Who knows how many deaths and assassinations around the world were from the hands of Anonymous.

Various hitman websites on the deep web are members of Anonymous. Its a very dark and shadowy organization. Its one nobody wants to screw with.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Good news for the FBI! Apparently they're having a hard time recruiting their own hackers due to the fact all the hackers have used drugs at one point or another.

This way they get their hacking work done, and for free!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
so does this take the theory off the table that some have said that anonymous helped isis hacked the central command twitter account?

I never thought that but I heard some media outlets kind of saying that I think.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I kind of doubt that many of the ISIS folks even use the internet and they certainly haven`t killed anyone with the internet. I don`t know what anon could possible do to harm isis.

Oh really, take a walk on the wild side, download TOR and tell me what you find.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Nice very nice !
Let the games begin ,
Hope they stick to there word , cos this is very interesting , glad there on our side .

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep, exactly. Anonymous is an organized network of people. They are not just a bunch of computers nerds. These people have assassins in their network. There are various hitman websites on the deep web (have to use TOR) that are ran by members of Anonymous. If they want someone dead, they'll be dead. Anonymous has a bunch of ex-Military, CIA, NSA and FBI and who knows what other ex-intelligences from around the globe within their network.

Now the question is, will the US Government start helping Anonymous and embrace them? Anonymous isn't exactly a nice group of people either.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Good news for the FBI! Apparently they're having a hard time recruiting their own hackers due to the fact all the hackers have used drugs at one point or another.

The .gov have many more resources than you could possibly imagine.

The only spooks or feds in anonymous are probably there to watch them when individuals do something stupid, as they usually do. It's easier to build a case against them.

As cool as all of the cloak and dagger stuff is, it's a fantasy that is not reality.

The reality is dry, bureaucratic, boring florescent lighting burning your retinas.

Anonymous is a joke, just like 99% of the hitmen on the darknet.

edit on 13-1-2015 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Anonymous has been developing a bit of a "Robin Hood" type reputation lately.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting, i'm looking forward to see what this will be.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
Or... too many people on the conspiracy forums are talking about the attack being a false flag, so the shills within Anon are told to start an 'extreme offensive' against the terrorist attackers - To make us (the conspiracy people) believe there were indeed terrorist attackers and it wasn't a false flag.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is the first time I can remember that anonymous has threatened to kill their enemies, if I'm not mistaken. Don't they usually just hack? Is there a para-military division of anonymous? Regardless, I hope they follow through with their threats. Radical Islamists should be wiped off this planet with extreme prejudice.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sicksonezer0

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

The .gov have many more resources than you could possibly imagine.

The only spooks or feds in anonymous are probably there to watch them when individuals do something stupid, as they usually do. It's easier to build a case against them.

As cool as all of the cloak and dagger stuff is, it's a fantasy that is not reality.

The reality is dry, bureaucratic, boring florescent lighting burning your retinas.

Anonymous is a joke, just like 99% of the hitmen on the darknet.

What makes you so sure that 99% of the hitmen on the darknet are a joke? Want to test that theory? Go to various hitman websites around the darknet and threaten them and provoke them. Then come back and post illustrated results. Don't want to go knocking on the devils door? That is what I thought.

And what makes you so positive that Anonymous isn't capable of doing anything besides cyber attacks? What makes you so sure they don't have assassin rings around the world? Or a Para-Military/Militia type groups strategically placed around the world ready for an assault when given the order?

You're speaking in absolutes and trivializing a subject that isn't trivial.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
LOL Anon.
What a joke.

They identify people but want to stay hidden like the little cowards they are.
Its ok to out other people while hiding though right??
I HATE these Anon morons.

Expect us.
HAHAHAHAHAHA pffft.

I can buy another computer....oooohhh,scary.

edit on 13-1-2015 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2015 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

#OpNoISIS

‘Anonymous’ Hacker Group Goes After ISIS, But the Implications Could Be Costly

Forbes Magazine announced the start of the effort in June. An Anonymous source quoted by the magazine claimed that since the hackers can’t get ISIS targets directly, they’ll attack the countries which support it:

“We plan on sending a straightforward message to Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and all other countries that evidently supply ISIS for their own gain,” the source said. “In the next few days we will begin defacing the government websites of these countries so that they understand this message clearly.”

Because of the extensive web of Anonymous accounts on Twitter and the fact that ISIS actually hacked into one of the Anonymous Twitter accounts recently, it’s difficult to determine who the real members are. But to the extent that these are legitimate, it appears the group is ramping up the threats.

Bravado?
A Symantec security expert told Forbes that is probably the case. But the issue is whether ISIS and its possible ally, a jihadi hacktivist group known as the The Syrian Electronic Army, will strike back.

As Forbes notes:

Perhaps the most dangerous effect of any Anonymous campaign will be the inevitable reprisal. So far, ISIS supporters have largely shunned online attacks, but this could easily change.
If the Anonymous claims of a link up between the Syrian Electronic Army and ISIS are to be believed, the damage they could wreak on Western targets could be much more than simply symbolic. Let’s not forget that one false tweet from an AP account wiped more than $90 billion from the US stock market. Provoke ISIS’ digital supporters and they will strike back, possibly bringing the fight to America without a single shot being fired.

Anonymous has already launched cyber attacks against Turkey several times in the past and, in fact, several of its hackers were arrested by the Turkish government. It has hit cyber targets in Saudi Arabia in the past, as well.

Those countries, as well as the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, have all invested in cyber security in response to the real and threatened attacks on those countries’ cyber infrastructure.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

From what I know and have read, Anonymous isn't just centralized to America. Its a global organization.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join