It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor of Rotterdam to Jihadists: "If you do not like it here then you can **** off.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How much more blunt can one be?

And polite as well! "May I say you can F*** Off!"

Ahmed Aboutaleb, Mayor of Rotterdam, made the comments on live TV hours after jihadists had massacred 12 people at the offices of newspaper Charlie Hebdo. The 53-year-old said it was "stupid" and "incomprehensible" to be against freedom of speech and those who feel that way should "vanish" from the West. The Moroccan born politician said: "It is incomprehensible that you can turn against freedom. "If you do not like it here because some humorists you don't like are making a newspaper, may I then say you can f*** off.
www.dailymail.co.uk... e-TV.html

www.theblaze.com...

Seems to me that this is about as clear as anyone can be. That goes for freedom of speech, maybe the food, clothing, customs, laws...If you don't like where you are...leave! You are free to do so.

Peace

edit on 13-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jan 13 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
If only the M-E could ask the same of NATO, big companies, mercenaries, etc..

(post by stormbringer1701 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wish our politicians had at least one of his big balls.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Good for them.

Maybe my country's leaders could grow a pair and act against the muslims locally.

(get ready for the terrorist supporters to start screaming and crying)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow , finally some politician with ball*s , and HE IS or WAS A MUSLIM or his heritage is hundred percent muslim. Morroco is Islam 98.9%.All muslims who agree with this guy should raise their voice and i'm sure they are plenty of them.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think he should go on Tour around the globe with that exact speech.

And to keep things simple, it would be called The F*** Off Tour. Maybe have an opening act with Gallagher and his mallet smashing pork loins just to keep it unbiased.

Betcha Ticketmaster would crumble under the requests.

Gotta start somewhere…

edit on 13-1-2015 by BestinShow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Flag this shiet, we found a rare species , politician who is direct, honest and working for the people and human values.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This may be the best news article I've read all day. A politician willing to speak his mind and not cater to those who feel they shouldn't have to assimilate to local cultures and customs when they relocate to a foreign country. Those who want to live by sharia law, should live where sharia is tolerated.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Might go to Rotterdam just to shake this guys hand .

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Some days ago I posted a thread about how the dutch government put a stop to the exorbitant salaries and bonusses for high up public servants. Now this clear message by a not insignificant political leader of The Netherlands for potential trouble makers and muslims which feel uncomfortable and insulted by the freedom and social structure of the government and country they live in..

I really hope more governments in the world take this lead and make this planet a better place for people, animals and nature as a whole..

S&F material

edit on 13/1/2015 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I wish our politicians had at least one of his big balls.

One would be 100% more than they currently have.

It's quite simple really. If you don't like it, leave.

It's neither political nor racist. Just common sense.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
This may be the best news article I've read all day. A politician willing to speak his mind and not cater to those who feel they shouldn't have to assimilate to local cultures and customs when they relocate to a foreign country. Those who want to live by sharia law, should live where sharia is tolerated.

It's like me going to another Country and stating that in Canada we do it differently so therefore you must change to accommodate me.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I admit I had to laugh. Leave it to the French to not "tippy-toe" around anything!

(They have every right to be pissed+)

...er Dutch, I guess. But still........... : )
edit on 1/13/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ahahaha, awesome!

This is how we need to respond to the threat of these people. They intend to strike fear into our hearts and make us submit to their stupid demands. Telling them where to go is equivalent to saying we're not afraid of you bullies.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He just said what most people are thinking but won't say it for fear of getting arrested for racism or summat.

It's a simple no-sh!t sentence that needed saying long ago.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't think anyone wants rampaging killers about the place from any quarter, but the only problem I see there is who is he talking to? It must be pretty clear that most Muslims are not Wahabi followers, and he is kind of mixing things up when he starts talking about customs per se. That could be frightening to Muslims who came to live in his adopted country as he has done, and who have no notion of following Wahabi, but still cling to some Muslim ethics about dress and tradition. There's no use talking about Neanderthals either, I dare say we all have a bit of their DNA.
What's going on with this IS crowd is power politics and using, 'Muhammad in crisis' to push the right buttons. The Crusaders did the same kind of thing, so did the Nazis not so long ago. Why were the Romans so afraid of Jesus Christ? was it because he had humanitarian values...a human being even?
No one has a hand on this 2000 year load of hi-jacked bollocks, unless they just go down the road and meet hundreds of decent people of the world who have no notion of doing anyone any harm, just like O'l Fred Flintstone..the caveman.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's my new hero.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is how normal people think and speak, not what we're used to seeing in the U.S. with everything filtered by the Thought Police MSM and academia.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And there are people here that say Moroccan folks are an issue.... lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join