It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremist Cleric and suspected MI5 Asset, Anjem Choudary: Charlie Hebdo Cover is an "Act of War"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The way i see it. There is not going to be a war on Islam. What we are doing and have been doing is to befriend islam nations. To Our governments it is more important that we have the muslims on Our side before Russia or China gets them on their side.

People and nations are reasources to. Not just oil and gass.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

The Muslims who feel offended by whatever the West does which is supposed to go "against Islam" are welcome to live in their Islamic countries where those rules are strictly obeyed.

You seem to overlook that even though they stay in those nations the west still makes up excuses to attack them. Look at the Muslim nations that are being or have been attacked by the west even though they never attacked the west. the main problem is that religious fanatics are gaining power in governments in the west and they want to bring about the biblical end of times. They care nothing about how many people have to die to bring it about because they believe they will be saved.

We are "making up excuses"? So let me take it you're one of the guys who think 9/11 is fake because Al Quada doesn't even exist, ISIS does NOT behead journalists, Iraq did NOT invade Kuwait and so forth and so forth.
It's funny because with pretty much all interventions from our side in the M.E. I see actually that it was not us who attacked first (as you claim). There was always a preceding action which caused our intervening (or "invading", whatever you want to call it).

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

What we are doing and have been doing is to befriend islam nations.

Was this sarcasm? It is hard to tell on the net sometimes.

Our POTUS doesn't seem to have won many over by apologizing, then upping the ante with drones.

Funny way to make friends.

And I am NOT a Muslim apologist, far from it. I have seen so many horrendously evil acts committed in the name of Islam.

I am more of a realist anymore and really try to see the bigger picture.

Sorry, I just don't see either side doing anything to strengthen bonds.

edit on 1 13 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You dont see the Picture do you do the the smoke screen do you?

The US is on a strict time line. What would that tell you when you observe the world events?

What benefits would the US have when it comes to terrorist acts?

- Well the US can act. The US can speed up its time line and move faster on the chess Board.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks for the reply.

100% agree as well...
The long term end game of all of this is definitely to involve all citizens & that is suspect to me.

Hold your head up high, the important thing is you are looking to the bigger picture, not how long it takes to figure, cos personally I'm in the same boat...
In fact I'd say we all are.

Peace to you too Steve!

edit on 13-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Our POTUS doesn't seem to have won many over by apologizing, then upping the ante with drones.

No its not a joke, and its not sacasm. It is a fact, even though it dosent look like it. But you are missing the Whole Picture.

We want to be their firends but a fraction within their muslim community dosent want to be Our friend. That is why these fractions act against us. And we Call them terrorists.

These fractions are also the once who we hunt after we have invaded their country. We than Call them insurgents.

Afghanistan is a very good example of how we befirend another nation.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

The US is on a strict time line. What would that tell you when you observe the world events?

- Well the US can act. The US can speed up its time line and move faster on the chess Board.

Don't take this offensively, but I don't think you are seeing the BIG picture.

The US government isn't calling the shots, they are more like the queen of the chess board ATM.

Look bigger, it goes much deeper.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
One of the great things about when I grew up were the British and Australian comedies where great wits served us up our societies flaws in a comedic way,we were nations that could take the piss out of ourselves and not take ourselves too seriously,alas there has not been a decent comedy on tv for ten years now,if you take the piss out of anything now your not politically correct,a pariah or a racist at the forefront of this change have been the Muslims and the forces behind them that have absolutely no sense of humour Im at the stage of the Rotterdam Mayor they have changed my country for the worse and they can **** off back to where they came from if they don't like it here.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Don't take this offensively, but I don't think you are seeing the BIG picture.

The US government isn't calling the shots, they are more like the queen of the chess board ATM.

Look bigger, it goes much deeper.

I know it goes much beigger, But People on here dont see that wide. They just see religion and thats about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No its not a joke, and its not sacasm. It is a fact, even though it dosent look like it. But you are missing the Whole Picture.

We want to be their firends but a fraction within their muslim community dosent want to be Our friend. That is why these fractions act against us. And we Call them terrorists.

These fractions are also the once who we hunt after we have invaded their country. We than Call them insurgents.

I really hope I AM the one missing the 'big picture', but I fear I am not.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I really hope I AM the one missing the 'big picture', but I fear I am not.

I hope not but i think you do. The US are looking for what ever reason they can think of to act against Syria.

When the US get the right reason and the Public support it need the US will strike.

France and the UK said no when the US aksed for their support against Syria. This event that happened last week might have changed Frances stans on the subject. Next is the UK. Something has to be done there so that the Uk will cooperate.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks for the reply.

100% agree as well...
The long term end game of all of this is definitely to involve all citizens & that is suspect to me.

Hold your head up high, the important thing is you are looking to the bigger picture, not how long it takes to figure, cos personally I'm in the same boat...
In fact I'd say we all are.

Peace to you too Steve!

Thanks Charlie, I know our opposing views on some things cause friction at times, But I feel we may be more similar than it seems. We both tend to get passionate, and that comes across harsh at times, but then I see us both stepping back and trying to see the truth.
I just pray we ALL find the truth before its to late.

(post by Kram09 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

There are things that support the idea of a False Flag.

I posted an op here (www.abovetopsecret.com...) regarding the fact that hardly ever does a Western politicians come under attack in these incidents. In fact in 911 big shots were warned NOT to fly.

Then there is the many unusual anomalies found in these type events such as here-- many are pointing out-- the lack of blood splatter in the deadly shot of the terrorist at the policemen

The fact that practically all these events the guilty are invariably already well known to the authorities before it happens.

The, most of the time, swift identification of the perpetrators in these events seem to illustrate the possibility of official collusion in this event and others.
In fact I can’t remember one of these events where the killers got completely away.

The lame response of the West in general over this war on terrorism and how they always seem to get dumb in this war and smart by ALWAYS finding the culprits who do the individual incidents.

Of course also the when they coddle a guy like this extremist one wonders, as you mention, whether he, like an Al Sharpton is the official black protester, is their official terrorist

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"and if tried in Sharia court, would bring the verdict of capital punishment"

Sorry, we don't recognize sharia law as you do not recognize freedom of speech.

Stalemate!

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Merry crisis and a happy new fear 2015.

Remember this scary dude?

Abu Hamza 'secretly worked for MI5'

MI5 record explodes Abu Hamza court claims
edit on 13-1-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I think the company did the right thing in printing the Muhammad cover. I understand that Muslims find depictions of their "prophet" to be offensive. I say...So what? They live in a multicultural secular society. Some are willing to kill because of that cover. That is absurd. Willing to kill because an individual depicts a long dead religious figure on the cover of a magazine of all things. What Muslims believe doesn't matter here. Far more important is the fact that some Muslims have killed over it. Other Muslims threaten murder to anyone depicting the prophet. They are breaking the law. The government should not ignore this. The government should take all those threats seriously and arrest anyone who makes threats or takes action. I mean, seriously, any non Muslim threatening to kill another over a cartoon would have a straight jacket thrown on them and people would agree with the action.

If the government does nothing or demands that free speech be limited because of offended sensibilities it proves that all citizens do not share equal protection under the law. That is a sure recipe for disaster. I think this holds true for both of the questions you asked. If we don't have equal protection under the law; people may as well go back to living in city-states so we can get the laws we want to live under.

Either way the government goes trouble is going to be stirred up. I don't see any kind of compromise on this issue. I supose it'll play into government hands since events are seen as opportunities. End result I do see more liberties taken away. The question is from whom?
edit on 13-1-2015 by My_Reality because: ERROR! somehow post got processed before I finished.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
"and if tried in Sharia court, would bring the verdict of capital punishment"

Sorry, we don't recognize sharia law as you do not recognize freedom of speech.

Stalemate!

Peace

I've often wondered why if Choudary is such a big fan of sharia law, why he doesn't just pack up and head to his glorious caliphate.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well, what luck then, that no where in the European Union, is Sharia law supported by government! Further good fortune upon us in the European Union, and furthermore in the "free" world, for we need not give a damn who we offend, since we have the right to freedom of expression. What we have no right to do, what NO human being who treads his foot upon these territories, being as they are, free of theocracy, has a right to do, is to seek redress for greivances against his fellow man in any other manner, than by way of legal action.

As for the possibility that this statement, alongside the events which played out in France recently, might be used to justify a further step upon the dark path which leads toward the police state, and the eventual victory of tyrants over those they seek to rule? I have absolutely no doubt that these things could very well lead to an increase in the power of the security services to monitor and meddle in the affairs of the innocent.

However, I must clarify something. I do not believe for one moment, that the assault on the French at the hands of fascist bastards, was a False Flag in the traditional sense. To be clear, I do not believe that the entire thing was somehow put on by the powers that be, or that actors were involved, which would be a false flag in the specific sense. I believe that what appeared to happen, was pretty much exactly what DID happen. However, I also believe that the chances of the European Union's various member states, failing to take the opportunity to gather more power about themselves in the shape of increasingly draconian laws and powers for their various appendages, using the excuse of recent events, are minimal.

We must remember at all times, that every time the rights of an innocent person are infringed, or even called into question by a new law created on the back of such an event, terrorism wins.
edit on 13-1-2015 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Merry crisis and a happy new fear 2015.

Remember this scary dude?

Abu Hamza 'secretly worked for MI5'

MI5 record explodes Abu Hamza court claims

We just locked this "clown" up and threw away the key. Which in my opinion, is what the British government should do with Choudary. It's bad enough that he spouts his hate freely. The fact that he radicalized Lee Rigby's killers should at least carry a conspiracy charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join