It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Idiotic Quotes From The New NASA Overseer, Ted Cruz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: sirlancelot

...is something only Ted Cruz would say and mean, surely?

You know what, it's late and I am tired. Perhaps that is why I cannot tell if you were kidding just then or not. However, what I would say is that between the lack of certainty on that point, and the fact that I am SO angry about Cruz's appointment, I am washing my hands of this entire ghastly business, and going to bed.

Night everyone, I hope the world is a different shade of crazy tomorrow, than it clearly has become today!

Don't kill this messenger. Check out this article.

NASA Muslim Outreach

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Murica couldnt have chosen a better man to oversee NASA, brings a proud tear of joy to my eye to see the future is going to be soooo bright for NASA we will all need shades to be in awe of thier glory.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I don't think it's that big of an issue.

Sure, the guy is dumb, but NASA shouldn't have a monopoly on space exploration.

I think this is a good thing. We may begin to see more private companies popping-up to compete with NASA.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here's something interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
the national technology transfer center is situated on the campus of a jesuit university. use your imagination.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think if anything, this will just give private companies more of an inventive to pick up the slack where NASA will fall short. I think this has been in the cards for a long time. I think the government would rather have private companies doing the research and exploration.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

'Sir Lancelot/Messenger: I read the article you referenced, and I must say that "taken aback" is a monumental understatement. Is there no limit to what the man in the White House is willing, and apparently able, to do to our world? I wonder if we, as a recognizable country, will be able to survive until he is no longer the "Emperor." Thank you for posting the article.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I remember watching a hearing with Cruz and NASA and his biggest thing was keeping NASA out of climate research. He talked in such a sweet and genuine voice (rolls eyes) about NASA being such an inspiration to kids because of SPACE exploration, not climate science. NASA should stay out of climate science and focus on space like they have always done.

To me, it's pretty obvious why he is there and what his agenda is. Keep the fallacy going that consuming fossil fuels, deforestation, ocean degredation, etc is not a problem. So big business as usual.

Of course, people that appreciate science and care about the health of the planet and all of its wonderful biodiversity want NASA to study these things because who better? If anything NASA should be involved MORE in climate/ecological science. This planet needs to be studied more than any other, especially regarding human impact.

Of course I'm not owned by big oil so...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister
At least he sees through the laughable pseudo science of global warming. Other than that he is a shill for israel and married to a central banker from JP Morgan

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join