It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postumous video of Paris attacker Amedy Coulibaly revindicating the attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Huffington post published today HERE a cut and shut video that apparantly shows one the 3 terrorists from Paris revindicating his attack.

"El vídeo dura siete minutos y lleva por título "Soldado del califato". Comienza con canciones religiosas y después aparece el hombre vestido cada vez con ropas diferentes, entre ellas una túnica blanca y una 'kufiya' y con el emblema del Estado Islámico a sus espaldas, por lo que las imágenes se grabaron en diferentes momentos. Se incluyen cortes de audio que evocan la muerte de Amedy Coulibaly durante el asalto de la policía, lo que sugiere que una tercera persona se encargó del montaje"

Translation:The video lasts 7 minutes.+ and has the title "The caliphate soldier". It starts with religous songs and after appears a man who changes clothes various times in the video, one of those being a white tunic and a "kufiya" (arab headscarf) with an EI emblem behind him, which means the clips were taped at different moments. It includes audio clips that talk of the death of Amedy Coulibaly during the polic assault, which makes it clear it was a tape made by a third person.

The video has been authenticated for the Le Monde news paper by the Fiscal for Paris and Damien Brossier, Coulibaly's lawyer,

However..The videos be taken off youtube....why?
More importantly, why do all these videos seemed to be taped in the same way, one man, against a wall, short barreled AK47.
They just seem Sooo unatural.
edit on PM7Sun20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

i would imagine because it promotes hatred.

i seen the video earlier today and thought of posting it here but i didnt want to give it a platform so decided against it.

a reply to: andy1972

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
HERE it is in the Telegraph

"At one stage appearing in military body armour, Coulibaly speaks in the past tense, suggesting the recording took place after he had gunned down a policewoman on Thursday and before his attack on Friday. In the background, the radio appears to be announcing the news of the Charlie Hebdo attacks." - How convenient, they tape as they just happen to announce the Hebdo attack on the radio..

Yet another dodgy, shoddy multiclip video from beyond the grave.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

i would imagine because it promotes hatred.

i seen the video earlier today and thought of posting it here but i didnt want to give it a platform so decided against it.

I dont find the content that disturbing..what gets me is that these "postumous" videos are all the same..

If your determined to go out with a bang why not get the video done PROPERLY a week before, well taped and documenting why you did it so theres no confusion..

Why is it all Jihadists make a 3 minute "goodbye cruel world I hate all infidels allah akbar" slap dash amateur put together drunken wedding video effort..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Today is not a day about them , it's a day for the French people and others around the world to stand up and show that terrorists will not divide their country and the world is against them and their warped ideology.

United we stand.

edit on 11-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Today is not a day about them , it's a day for the French people and others around the world to stand up and show that terrorists will not divide their country and the world is against them and their warped ideology.

United we stand.

Your right, its not a day about them.

Its a day for truth, be that what it May.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What's the point here? Is there something suspicious behind waving around the same gun as Osama, who is a figurehead to many jihadists? Something nefarious behind them not having awesome polished videos?

Or are we just complaining that the videos aren't awesome?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
What's the point here? Is there something suspicious behind waving around the same gun as Osama, who is a figurehead to many jihadists? Something nefarious behind them not having awesome polished videos?

Or are we just complaining that the videos aren't awesome?

No, we are not complaining that the videos aren't "awesome" as you so eloquently put it.
What I am trying to point out is, these people have obviously spent time planning their attacks, however when it comes to something so important as the revindication of their attacks, something that the world will see, they seem to make very little if no effort.
If your going to do something for a polítical or religous cause, and you want the world to take you and your cause seriously why not take a little more time in producing your after death propaganda videos.

Why are they always dodgy hard to know If they're the real people or not videos?

For me, the answer is simple..because they are simply not real.
Videos badly made that jump from one scene to another generally containing the same message.
They are made in such a way that they cannot be either proved or disproved, they give the públic a figure to hate while at the same time they cause confusión, and a "was it him, or wasn't it" thought in everyones head.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Perhaps "we" are trying to rationalize [in our own minds'] irrational minds?
....it's just not possible.

I would also imagine the videos are done in the same way as the previous videos of the likes of their "leaders" (those they look up to, like Osama) because......well, that's where their ideals to do the damn thing in the first place comes from. It's learned behavior in that regard.

....just a thought.

With that said, I'll reserve the right to not come to conclusions about this entire thing while it is still being unfolded.
Been there, done that....ended up backtracking and looking like one of those knee-jerk fools yelling ff or conspiracy at everything that happens in the world.

Ty for the link though. This thread is the first time I have seen this today.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

Perhaps "we" are trying to rationalize [in our own minds'] irrational minds?
....it's just not possible.

I would also imagine the videos are done in the same way as the previous videos of the likes of their "leaders" (those they look up to, like Osama) because......well, that's where their ideals to do the damn thing in the first place comes from. It's learned behavior in that regard.

....just a thought.

With that said, I'll reserve the right to not come to conclusions about this entire thing while it is still being unfolded.
Been there, done that....ended up backtracking and looking like one of those knee-jerk fools yelling ff or conspiracy at everything that happens in the world.

Ty for the link though. This thread is the first time I have seen this today.

You May be right...Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I used to think I could psycho-analyze this ilk [and others].....
....recent years and more exposure to their "line of thinking" has taught me otherwise.

You cannot rationalize the irrational, nor their irrational actions.

Again, having said that does not mean I have come to conclusions about this one, yet....

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think this is where they learn how to make the videos...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elijah23
I think this is where they learn how to make the videos...

Rubber dinghy rapids bro...rubber dinghy rapids..

new topics

top topics

join