It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reid might lose eyesight after exercise injury but touts workout routine as proof he's fit to gover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Harry Reid Could Lose Eyesight After Exercise Injury

“The band broke, and it catapulted me backwards onto one side,” Reid said. “I crashed into a series of cabinets we have and, fortunately, it missed my temple by just a little tiny bit and it hit me on my right eye and it broke a number of bones around my eye and broke four ribs.”

Badly Injured Harry Reid Just Fitness-Shamed America

Politico’s Taking More Hits Than Harry Reid Fighting Gym Equipment

ATS, you wanna fight this twit's wars?

Why not McCain? - - Americans, you wanna fight his wars?

These are your representative leaders. They can't even exercise correctly. But you want to depend on this?

- * You think Reid's absence will have an impact on U.S. politics?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Tried link.. page not available now ..
Nope the idiocracy will carry on as always ..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

As I've always said, these representatives should be limited to only two terns in office. These political jobs were never meant to be life long careers. If they had a shorter time in office, maybe they would be more motivated to try to make the changes they were elected to make! Instead, these representatives start getting arrogant, lazy, position themselves for power and control over other representatives, and take advantage of their high salaries, plush offices and government benefits. They end up developing their own personal agendas while ignoring their constituents wishes. The longer they're in office, the chance of them being controlled by corporate elites and lobbyists increases.

Most people want to retire as soon as possible. You have to ask yourself, why representatives like Reid and McCain don't want to let go. Why people continue to vote these self-centered, money sucking and power hungry representatives back into office shows me how ill informed the public really is.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People with jealousy problems often feign sickness and injury so they don't have to face their opponents.

Reid is doing this because of all his failures and corrupt exposures.

I bet he resigns soon.

He does not want to face a Republican Congress.

Factitious Disorder

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or he is actually injured. Him being injured doesn't make him competent at governing.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The guy had an accident while exercising, it's not like he choked on a pretzel or fell off of a Segway.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I don't believe anything coming from official Harry Reid sources.

He is a bigger liar than Obama.

top topics

join