It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denounce and expose all the hoax channels on Youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I recently followed this thread called "UFO ejects orb over South California" rightly thrown in the hoax bin for very good reasons perfectly demonstrated by WeAreOne here.

To complete his analysis, WeAreOne link to the HoaxKiller YT page where more can be seen about this badly done fake. This page was terminated by YT for false copyright claims by the false author "Ken Roberts" aka "UFO viral video". Then followed a surrealist discuss between HoaxKillerFriend and this faker that can be seen on this page here.

Seems like now that the $$ fakers dare going one step further to promote their hoaxes, so I think that this should be denounced here, with names of the known YT channels fakers exposed so that everyone here will be aware and will not continue to (mostly in an unintentional way) promote these hoaxes.

Feel free everyone to add channels to this "black list", if you are sure that they are promoting or creating false videos for $$ reasons.

Those that come in my mind immediately are:
Kaschuba brothers:
- xxxdonutzxxx
- crazybreakingnews
- 8118th
- UFObook
- UFOfilesTV
- 7th Area
- SecretScienceTV

- StephenHannardADGUK

- ovni aliens

- Thirdphaseofmoon

More to add?
edit on 10-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Add Third Phase of the Moon - Blake Cousins

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: elevenaugust

Hi EA , here's my 10 Centimes.

Look Now TV

Mister Enigma

secureteam10

WTFflow

And relative new kid on the block...
Paranormal Crucible

edit on 10-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Paranormal Crucible is ADG aka Stephen Hannard, it's too obvious

In all honesty we can add every channel now, plenty including me were duped over that recent UFO video which has now made the hoax bin.

CGI = The Death of UFO videos.

The time has approached where we wouldn't even believe a real UFO video if one was to be filmed.
edit on 1-10-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
This is why I think our own ATS Channel could be useful to show hoaxes and more importantly the unsolved cases.

Instead, it's used for non UFO stuff and the reason this place existed in the first place is left in the shadows.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Yes, but to have a reference list could avoid perpetual posting of such faked videos here in ATS, so you might not be duped anymore!

Special thanks to you Gortex, that constantly denounce as well these channels.

There's also the list of Scoot Brando, here, with these additional channels:

- webmaxed
- ufosearchparty
- monawarproductions
- ProjectUFOs
- danielofdoriaa
- UFOvni2012 (by Eric Giavedoni)
- EriGIA007 (by Eric Giavedoni)
- Section 51
- Aurora 51 (by Section 51)
- Scott Waring
- streetcap1
- pisosmadera

Also, Gortex, "Mister Enigma" is associated with TDP/The Dead Peasant and "secureteam10" with Tyler Glockner
edit on 10-1-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hiya friend, here's an old list I kept of hoax channels. One or two repeats in there. It's truly offensive that YT has allowed the hoaxers to chase away legitimate hoax-killers. Where's their integrity? Money, site clicks and business matters more than creating a generation of kids who think the illuminati rule the world and thousands of aliens and spaceships whizz around the skies.

xxdonutzxx
crazybreakingnews
DISCLOSUR3
Sheilaaliens
SecureTeam10
thirdphaseofmoon
O7TV
looknowtv
The Cosmos News
dutchsinse
DarkSkyWatcher74
deltalight1
Dennis4706
ADG-UK
Ufoexposed
Mr UFO/ MR Enigma
SuspectSky
Monawarproductions
Looknowtv
ProjectUFOs
DanielofDoriaa
UFOvni2012
EriGIA007
Section 51
Aurora 51 (by Section 51)
WTFflow
Scott Waring
Eric Giavedoni

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

all of them - i am serious

any alledged UFO tail that does not come with a credible // coherent backstory and chanel for addressing questions is not worthy of any time or effort

hint - a shorter [ by far- and easier list ] would be :

credible sources of UFO reportage

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What exactly is this going to achieve ? Firstly, what's to stop people from listing channels they have grudges against or the competition or dis-info from listing genuine channels, etc.
What evidence are you going to provide, if any ?
How will this solve anything ?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sounds to me like someone doesnt like we the people to have the freedom to post videos and have freedom of speech.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

What exactly is this going to achieve ?

It's a heads up for those interested in the truth , it may give members pause for thought before posting content from these hoaxer channels.

What evidence are you going to provide, if any ?

The evidence is provided by the channels themselves.

How will this solve anything ?

It won't but knowledge is power.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The backbone of this site if you like is the alien/ufo forum.

I think there should be an icon for hoax sites like "click here for fake sites" so before anyone posts a ufo video they can quickly check to see if its from a known faker.

It would educate all of us and also not have fake video threads gaining stars, flags and more importantly being on the front page..

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Sounds to me like someone doesnt like we the people to have the freedom to post videos and have freedom of speech.

Sounds to me like someone is in favor of deception.

Do you support "Freedom of speech" for HoaxKiller1? His video that was pulled exposing the hoax should have fallen under fair use.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Sounds to me like someone is trying to suppress others from pointing out the obvious....

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Great project and another quality thread
I don't really have anything to add about hoaxers because I don't get hooked into the 'tabloid ufo tubers' scene.
I have a very particular set of skills, in that I only tend to subscribe to channels that show either amazing creativity, or university professors and scientists. Ok... I also have a few 'fail video' subs, because dad's getting hit in the junk by a kid with a baseball bat never gets old.

Basically, I'm posting here to thank you and make it an easy thread to find and use whenever the next ufo video pops up. Much easier and quicker to debunk with a central depository of hoax names than waste our time looking at frame by frame, local flight paths etc etc etc.

Thanks EA and for reasons you know, you've helped me have a little smile right now

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

And you sound like someone who has no problem with lying and hoaxes.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

As a lifelong believer in the extraterrestrial presence, let me say:

I HATE HOAXES

All these channels do is propagate ignorance and disinformation. They smear the credibility of actual ufologists and muddy the waters with BS making it all the more difficult to identify the genuine anomalies that are witnessed around the globe every day.

Good call, s&f.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
We (ATS Staffers) have been struggling with the "YouTube hoax channels set up as click bait for ad revenue" issue for years...

I'd love to expose them all in a huge way but the old saying "there is no bad PR" keeps popping into my mind when I consider how to go about doing that.

When we find or are made aware of a thread on ATS that has one of these hoaxer's videos as the main topic we send them to the HOAX Forum. We publicly announce, from time to time, which channels have been proven themselves worthy of this distinction as a heads up to our membership.

The kind of people who create hoax UFO videos for no other purpose than to rake in some easy YT ad revenue are going to continue to do so as long as YT makes it a viable business. I'm happy to see our members don't want to help them.

ETA: It occurs to me that these hoaxers aren't just making money from lying and cheating, they're doing the dirty work for any organization that may want to make sure the topic never gets taken too seriously.
edit on 1-10-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Disagree with including "Dutchsinse", he pushes TPTB on fracking impacts on Earth with real analysis that others are afraid to touch.
Why group him with UFO hoaxers?

Deny Ignorance?

edit on 10-1-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I seriously think you're on a losing battle there. OK name the hoaxers but then once the hoaxer knows what's been done they will just register under another name. Now even direct posters on ATS with their videos could be hoaxes with today's technology it is harder and harder to expose hoaxes. There may be a few on here who could expose a hoax but the vast majority on ATS could not. When it comes down to the bottom line you have to view the video to prove it's a hoax. The only thing I can say in defence is that on you tube it's usually just a video with minimal explanation but on ATS you usually get a more detailed explanation.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join