It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What God might say to these terrorists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
He might say, if he is a hip cool God some of us think he may be, something like this:

“Who the hell told you I needed your help?

And even If I did, who the hell told you to commit such crimes in my name... You stupid jack-ass”!

That’s NOT in my book I revealed to Muhammad

So who in the world told you to do this?

The retarded one trembles and speaks: “My imam and sheik told me to do this?

God will turn to Malik, the angel of Hell, and command:

Cast this fool into the lake of fire and then go find his imam and cast him into even a lower hell”

edit on 9-1-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lo, Jamannam awaits these Souls...
Corrupted & Corruptor alike...
For Allah is knowing & is over all things competent.
edit on 9-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Personally don't think he'd say anything. He'd just get on with the smiting and such

Eta: maybe wink at em first. Y'know, just for kicks.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Eta

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hmmmm. Don't like how god and ruler of hell work together. It kinda blows a bunch of theories people need to sleep well.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I suppose that depends on which God is left ruling after the throwdown...you know, the Apocalypse, Armageddon and all.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
That’s NOT in my book I revealed to Muhammad

...yeah, pretty sure this one wouldn't be in the comments.
Paris is exactly what's in the book revealed to Mohammed. If you're arguing otherwise, you've clearly never read it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

My answer to the title of your thread: "What God might say to these terrorists?"

You are not getting through the gates here; take the elevator to down to the other place; you'll find your kind there...for eternity.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
He says "hi guys I know you can't talk cause you are dead right now and oh yeah, I am a figment of imagination.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Burn baby burn.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pragression
He says "hi guys I know you can't talk cause you are dead right now and oh yeah, I am a figment of imagination.

Not that you have imagination when your dead or anything and oh I am not really talking cause I am not real...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Not sure what holy books ya'll are reading, but the god of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims, is pretty bloodthirsty.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is mostly meant to be satire, not serious religious discussion, but of course do what thou wilt is the whole of the law…

Anyway, to tell these murderers and what I believe are distorters of Islam that they are fuel for the fire is a good tactic to educate anyone thinking about joining these radical groups.

And it is a good bet they will end up in Jahannam, the Arabic word for hell.

God might also say: you have been brainwashed by a cultic group of violent miscreants who have distorted Islam.

Islam means peace, safety, and submission to universal law.

You have NOT been practicing peace

Distorted the concept of Jihad

And certainly aren’t submitting to universal law

SO YOU AREN'T A MUSLIM

YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PRACTICING ISLAM

So you are not only IGNORANT
You're also are a HYPOCRITE!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I dont think they will be seeing God.
At least, not THAT one.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Some folks cant help but to get into religious dogma fights
It just goes to show us that religious disputation is enticing...

As Rodney King said, after they bashed his head in

Cant we all just get along

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

God will appear to any and all terrorists or any who kill during thier lives as George Carlin.

He will then go into one of his stand up comedy rants on the American dream.

George Carlin as god then goes on to tell all the murderers of the world that all religion is BS and people should stop believing in BS.

edit on 9-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Aren't they on the VIP list with guys like Hitler and Judas?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
wondering what god might say is half the problem. you dont know. you will never know. and even wondering puts you in a dangerous state of mind in this world, usually bad decisions.

there arent enough people that think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Yes. Its the negative energy archetype of Gog and Magog[violence/crime/war] and Dajjal(antichrist)[ false science-religon-lies)

Every era there is a group who occupies this negative energy space. It was the Nazis in WWII.

Other powers also occupy this space such as the US empire and their evil deeds

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
God- "Alright guys, great great work, if you just follow me behind this curtain await your 72 virgins and ahhhh just kidding, so judging by your score there are about 7,354,635,433 planets you are eligible to be upgraded too, so just take your time and an assistant will be right over to give you more information about all that...you do know that your actions, as well as most others were quite deranged and baseless, though I must have sympathy with you, for the world, by the thought and action of the sum of men, is a messy, chaotic, and unjust one, if the world is not attempted to be made Just by the majority of people for the majority of people attempting to be made prosperous and Just for all the people, well than how can I really fault you for being unjust to the world, though of course for me anyway, being a supreme intelligence and all, I am much more delighted and excited by proving Truth with words and ideas, discussion, debate, than with violence...maybe someday everyone will learn...*sigh*"

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I agree, I don't think he would say anything either. I believe that we are aspects of GOD. Our mission, from GOD is to "go out and bring all things back" to HIM. One action, IMHO, is the same as any other to GOD, it's HIS self (us) experiencing all that HE (us) is, regardless of what our reactions or labels may call those actions. We're all ONE, spread the word !! Much LOVE.a reply to: Shamrock6

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join