It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon declares war on Islamic extremeists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

Sorry Fazer, at this point Anon has been penetrated and is no longer credible per the feds(or whoever elses) script. Just like Lulzsec. I get the idea being pit forward but I have and never identified with these people BECAUSE of that idea. It really bothers me that no coherent message has yet to be identified. Fine, you don't like the man, I can get on board with that but that's the only thing offered. Some would say that's the beauty of the whole movement. I personally think that its the movements blunder. It stands for nothing.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

No need to apologize. I have no dominion over anon any more than the feds. Anon is a idea , it is not a group. It has been penetrated to an extent. As I stated earlier anon had become inundated with its non members trying to call the shots and launch ops without getting any legs behind said ops. There use to be organization using irc clients and planning but those were penetrated. All though there is no leadership in anon there are or were "coordinators" those who stood out and led some guidance. If most agreed on a idea put forward the op was declared. But now anon is like a chicken with its head cut off. To say it stands for nothing is quite the opposite. It stands for too many things at once like I discussed in my first post. The thing that made anon a force to be recognized in the early days was the sub culture from which it came from. We all thought alike in the sense of understanding inside jokes , memes , lulz when doing raids everyone jumped on. Then the party van rolled out. Today it is watered down with social justice warriors all trying to embrace the stigma yet out of touch with its origins. Its a paradox.
edit on 11-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

I hate to ask but was "Anonymous" ever actually "Anonymous"? We all saw how the cartels dealt with them! Unfortunately, its very hard to believe they haven't been infiltrated from the start. NSA has a lot of resources!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

We all saw how the cartels dealt with them!

Anyone can claim to be anonymous, but you are as anonymous as you use your anonymity just as you and I are doing here. I have not seen any evidence to support that even happened, just a rumour as far as I know.

Perhaps a rumour contrived by the NSA to scare people from joining anon ?

I hate to ask but was "Anonymous" ever actually "Anonymous"?

Yes , Anonymous is the handle for everyone that posts on 4chan half chan. And it still is , unless you use tripcode. A few people on 4chan half chan use a handle but almost everyone is "anonymous" for all intents and purposes.

>Darth Fazer
>Anonymous

The original Anonymous
encyclopediadramatica.se...
The new Anonymous
encyclopediadramatica.se...
What the mainstream thinks anonymous is
en.wikipedia.org...

its very hard to believe they haven't been infiltrated from the start. NSA has a lot of resources!

I find it hard to believe the NSA would be interested in trolling Habbo hotel

Pools closed due to AIDS

edit on 11-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Every time there is a major tragedy in the world, some script kiddy is coming out as Anon and declares war. One time there are on the good side, another time on the evil one .. depends on your view point.

The truth is that, if Twitter accounts or website goes down it's not the doing of some script kiddies but executed by people who have "real" access to these systems.. it's not that simple to just brute force your way into a Twitter account by guessing passwords.

If there is one organization in the world that specifically can target a website/group/account than it's the NSA. 80% of all world wide internet traffic goes through the US. There is a pretty good chance to sniff out a password, etc. Now it doesn't need to be the NSA but people who have access to these systems .. I don't believe that anyone of these people will seriously ever announce their actions or claim the "fame".

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Does Anon have the gumption to go after Jihadists? Somehow, I don't think so. It's easier to attack western targets that won't try to find you and kill you.

Yes the KKK and the federal government certainly aren't comfortable killing people they see as enemies. Those two groups are more dangerous to piss off for anon, terrorists are just the nation's boogeyman. How many times has isis come over and killed someone? They always talking about killing American's and bringing Jihad to the west and blah blah blah. Call me when they're here and we will see who wins the #ing Jihad.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Every time there is a major tragedy in the world, some script kiddy is coming out as Anon and declares war. One time there are on the good side, another time on the evil one .. depends on your view point.

The truth is that, if Twitter accounts or website goes down it's not the doing of some script kiddies but executed by people who have "real" access to these systems.. it's not that simple to just brute force your way into a Twitter account by guessing passwords.

If there is one organization in the world that specifically can target a website/group/account than it's the NSA. 80% of all world wide internet traffic goes through the US. There is a pretty good chance to sniff out a password, etc. Now it doesn't need to be the NSA but people who have access to these systems .. I don't believe that anyone of these people will seriously ever announce their actions or claim the "fame".

Actually, you are 100% wrong and this is uninformed conjecture. PSN and Microsoft Live, two of the biggest "systems" (your word) were brought down for days on end by a couple of script kiddies using botnets in their parents basement.

Their identities were found by using the perps twitter information, after they obtained their password by hacking the system. Who did all this, NSA? FBI? Nope, another group of script kiddies who were pissed ps4 was down.

edit on 12-1-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
1. Now Anonymous is telling us what is what is free speech and what should be taken off line?
and ..
2. If they want to hack, better release emails, accounts, plans and all that in stead to putting a site down.

Expose!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarthFazer

LMAO @ Chocolate Rain.
Always makes me laugh.

edit on 20151America/Chicago01am1amMon, 12 Jan 2015 11:57:11 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Now that would be funny. Empty all their bank accounts and give all the money to veterans charities, or directly to vets ;-)i

Cheers - Dave

A reply to: DAVID64

edit on 1/12.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join