It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon declares war on Islamic extremeists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

I think the statement is unambiguous , "We will track you down and will kill you,”
That threat and what they propose are meaningless and to me sound like some upset people who want to get involved even though their involvement is neither needed nor wanted.

Anon seem to see themselves as some kind of white knight riding in to save the day when in reality they have become an irritant rather than a movement.

edit on 9-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

When anon deposits a million bucks into my account and at the same time globally exposes all the pedophiles, banking elites and other pricks shafting the planet, then, and only then, will I put any credence in this dog called "anonymous".

Until that day, I will just say that it is good to see the consistency of the US Government, once again, declaring war on it's own creation.

Just as it did with Saddam,
Just as it did with Al Qaeda,
Just as it did with ISIS,
Just as it is doing with domestic gun owner advocates terrorists.

LOL - Anon, you so funny, bit late to the party aren't ya???

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I agree with you
Don't forget the engineered economic collapse.
As I said Im just the messenger not the instigater.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Even if they take down twitter/facebook etc visible channels radicals use to their propaganda its only for public image. Places they should focus are those which are hidden like Tor networks and also radical islamist forums, those guys most likely are not getting their instructions through facebook.
What really should make a difference is that those so called moderate muslims grow some "b**ls" and show strongly in public and credibly their dislike on these actions these terrorists made. There is a saying "keeping mouth shut means accepting "

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Also agree

Keyboard warriors.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Because of laws. Most nations still have these.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Not anonymous - kill threat gives it away. But anon WILL do hacktivist paybacks, imho. Just not physical violence. Not their style.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How exactly does this "Anon" intend to kill anybody?

This stinks.

As the poster above says, this isnt Anon, not the real Anon that started on 4chan anyway. This is the government version of Anon. The agent provocateur arm.
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmFri, 09 Jan 2015 18:55:34 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Government loves those sites ...good honeypots. Or, kennels for their war dogs, depending on how you look at it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

They also use gameing sites where you interact with other players.
Obviously they have a coded system so other players don't realise what there chatter realy means.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Anonymous doesn't threaten to kill. If a life threat is made, then it is not anonymous.

Edit: for those wondering if it's possible to take down a social media account, yes it is.

Some dude took out 2 of Lizard Squads account off of twitter back around Novemeber. They've disappeared since then until sometime before Christmas.

edit on 9-1-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Also using gamer sites that are War Game type .
Words like attack blow up kill ect don't ring alarm bells that if used on twitter facebook would.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
a reply to: OneManArmy

Anonymous doesn't threaten to kill. If a life threat is made, then it is not anonymous.

Edit: for those wondering if it's possible to take down a social media account, yes it is.

Some dude took out 2 of Lizard Squads account off of twitter back around Novemeber. They've disappeared since then until sometime before Christmas.

Yes I know, thats why I used the quotes around Anon.

I dont think this is Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
NSA/etc, are already actively trolling those on terrorist watch lists in hopes to turn them off, mock them, other from joining and being more active in groups. The governments, as OP mentions, don't want to shut most down they want to trap people. They use the Anon name all the time, likely is what's being seen here.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecossiepossie
If they have the skills to do as they say .
Close down there twitter feeds an there propa ganda blogs youtube accounts ect,

Then why cant the Goverments do similar?

www.mirror.co.uk...

You raise a very good question.

I'll see your question and ask a similar one...
With all the horrible things the US gov't and corporations do in the name of greed, profit, and lining their pockets - why hasn't Anonymous done anything about them?

It's something I've pondered a lot and the only answer that makes sense is many of them are in the gov't or gov't agencies. Welcome to another psyop.
edit on 9-1-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Op, there is countdown underway right now for rhis op.

Www.opcharliehebdo.com

A little over a day left until the timer runs out.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
After a whole year of ISIL/ISIS/IS/ISZILLA/whatever they are currently known as, documenting their beheadings, their rants, their call to arms, their murders on Twitter etc and ANON only act now?

Seems like ANON only cared about the small fish so I'm surprised they are suddenly in a huff about IS...

Maybe they have ditched their liberal/left-wing agenda?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Funny, I thought anon claimed to be all about freedom of speech and expression lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No offence OP but Anon need to keep their noses out , it's pointless and short term and smacks of jumping on a band wagon.

Agreed. They still haven't shown anything promising yet.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Interesting are u suggesting that the "Anon" could be a part of a Honey pot in order to grab maybe some innocent people as well?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join