It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There aint no going back

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: whyamIhere

It's the usual all pop music is satan BS.
If he does think he is possessed I think a stay in a hospital is in order.
OP get help before you harm others or yourself.
Not joking dude....crazy talk.

You are intelligent, and deceptive. But no, nowhere was that stated, or even insinuated besides the lies stated in your statement.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iNobody
a reply to: Darkblade71

Slow on the uptake. But your avatar lets on you know more than you lead on. Here is something. But if you ask, again you either don't need to know, or you are resisting....

Wait...dudes, I got it. He means if you're a Katy Perry fan, you can still recover from that.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Slow on the uptake. But your avatar lets on you know more than you lead on. Here is something. But if you ask, again you either don't need to know, or you are resisting....

Wait...dudes, I got it. He means if you're a Katy Perry fan, you can still recover from that.

While your joke is amusing, it is far from the mark. If you don't get it, that is cool. If you do, then it is not.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

While your joke is amusing, it is far from the mark. If you don't get it, that is cool. If you do, then it is not.

....or is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There is a way to break free. Most of you who think there is no going back, have been lied to. And those who come here with no understanding. or feigned understanding, or even understanding, and continue to lie, are of no use or guide. It is a lie. You can break free.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Can we have a little more substance ?

Are we not talking about possession ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: iNobody

You want to break free?

Here this may help.

Sorry couldn't resist...I think I know the member from before.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I get you man and you are right... There is no going back. However I can see that there is more and more joining our ranks everyday which is a blessing. Lets keep this cryptic and see if anyone else has been through their own initiation yet.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Can we have a little more substance ?

Are we not talking about possession ?

In what sense? It doesn't only mean that they are in you. It could only mean they have you controlled enough that you do not stray.

Offer you what you want, once you get it, you realize there are consequences you weren't aware of. It is much broader than what you imagine. You have a little understanding, whether it is blinded by arrogance, or ignorance, matters little. Those who will
read and comprehend will.
edit on 9-1-2015 by iNobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Ah, finally something of relevance.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ancientthunder

Ah, finally something of relevance.

Ah, but you were lied to. Whether by yourself, or someone else. There is a way to break free.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I got this, you're talking about going back home, breaking the reincarnation cycle.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Right you are. I'm breaking free of this thread

Toodle loo.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
isn't there something in the T&C about a thread having something of substance? if not there should be because the only thing I'm not getting back is the time it took me to read this incoherent dribble. at least attempt to explain what the hell your talking about or delete the thread. this is a waste of space imho and time.
edit on 9-1-2015 by roaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nonameworks
I got this, you're talking about going back home, breaking the reincarnation cycle.

No it is much more transcendent that your definition. Whether out of error or distraction.

There are more than just a few who have been given the offer, and there are many who no doubt who accepted. And now think they have no way out, once they come to a full realization.

There is a way to get out. Don't believe what you are told. Even if what you have been shown up until now has seemed real. Because their power is limited.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Late. And a star for you.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
isn't there something in the T&C about a thread having something of substance? if not there should be because the only thing I'm not getting back is the time it took me to read this incoherent dribble. at least attempt to explain what the hell your talking about or delete the thread. this is a waist of space imho and time.

Why do you want it deleted? You don't understand it, or you don't want it out? If it is the former, you are just being stupid, if the is the posterior, then you are just disgusting.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

There are more than just a few who have been given the offer, and there are many who no doubt who accepted. And now think they have no way out, once they come to a full realization.

There is a way to get out. Don't believe what you are told. Even if what you have been shown up until now has seemed real. Because their power is limited.

I think I am reading what you are saying.. There is no going back but that is the point, everything grows, evolution everywhere. Moving through the first set of lies met me with anxiety, the second set was anger but I am slowly starting to realise now that the light is at the end of the tunnel and we are more powerful than most think.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There is a way out of this Matrix we are currently inside? Is that what you are talking about?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Judgie

I think I am reading what you are saying.. There is no going back but that is the point, everything grows, evolution everywhere. Moving through the first set of lies met me with anxiety, the second set was anger but I am slowly starting to realise now that the light is at the end of the tunnel and we are more powerful than most think.

You sound intelligent, and like you are trying to find yourself. But no, it does not have to do with the "fact" that there is "no going back."

You can break free, you can return.

There have been people who have been offered certain things, either by the government, or other entities, and later are shown that they have no choice but to do what they are told, when they agree to it.

They are all lies. You can break free. True, you may be at fear for your life, or the lives of others because of their intimidation and bullying and threats. But there is a way to break free.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join