It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage situation in jewelry store in Montpellier, France.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I am starting to think that this might be a false report.

Me too, there is talk on the tv about some confusion over an extra body, not sure what they mean yet.

Certainly no fuss on the news right now about another incident, they are listening to the president speaking and talking about vigils.

CX.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well there are some leads that could suggest that it isn't totally untrue about this message. It seems that some ISIS insider had tweeted this message on twitter. .
Mail online

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com... Here's some more from ABC News PARIS — A police officer says two hostages are being held by a gunman in a jewelry store in the southern French city of Montpellier.

The officer, who could not be named speaking about an ongoing situation, said the attacker has locked himself inside the downtown shop, with police ready to intervene outside.

He said it is unclear whether the hostage-taking is related to the massacre Wednesday in Paris at the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo that left 12 people dead.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Nonameworks because: Link fixed hopefully

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I saw this on CNN this morning and they had bullet points on what they knew about the terrorists. One of which says they left their ID behind. REALLY?? They carried out their assassinations in almost military precision but were stupid enough to lose their ID card. I don't buy it for a second.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nonameworks
Some tweets say that a robbery had taken place.. only they chose the wrong moment to do it..

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
Lol, criminal thinking at its best. Good grief.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nonameworks

So stupid to rob the place when France is at the highest level of security .. seems that money is more important then getting caught. .

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: CX
Here you go, first posted by ATS member voyger2 in another thread.....

www.presstv.ir...

CX.

Odd that the gunmen specifically said Yemen Al-Qaeda then, unless the other reports of Al-Qaeda and IS joining forces and these guys happened to be from the Al-Qaeda side of the joint effort but IS is claiming it as a whole.

IS claim a lot of things, none of which are true.
They even go so far as to call themselves muslims.
edit on 20151America/Chicago01pm1pmFri, 09 Jan 2015 14:08:16 -06000115 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join