It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo Shooting - A perception I can't get out of my head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I already posted this video a couple of days ago and it was removed immediately. I find it frustrating to think this removal comes from an open-minded website like ATS when you keep in mind this footage has been shown multiple times on TV and is available all around the internet.

Anyways, my only goal with this is hearing you guys opinions because I'm scratching my head over this one.

When the terrorist approaches the lying cop and finishes him off (in the head) it highly seems to me he shoots on the ground instead. I'm no expert in weapons behavior but the way things goes seem a little bit off to me. Furthermore, there is no blood at all on the scene which I find odd considering he fired an assault rifle at close range.

Here is a very short video I made with slowmo -

**Video removed**

Sorry if I offend anyone with this but I really need somebody else thoughts on this one

edit on 1/9/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: PM me for video link
edit on 9-1-2015 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2015 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Why post it again if it got removed?

it will be removed again very shortly

The bullet went through the poor mans head what you see is when it exits it hits the footpath

Blood?
Its underneath him you cant see it

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You do not need to post this, we all know what happened they executed a brave man in cold blood.

I think i speak for everyone when i say we do not need to see a graphic video showing it.

I have taken the liberty of alerting the staff to this thread.

Pretty sick OP.

edit on 9-1-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To be honest....

It's not that graphic is it?

I'm not saying no blood is impossible or the fact a big chunk of concrete rises out of the ground is impossible?

But probability wise, I will say it's quite a difficult fete...

Looked more like he was playing dead than anything.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

Furthermore, there is no blood at all on the scene which I find odd considering he fired an assault rifle at close range

Not all gunshot wounds react the same. A jacketed round, at that range, will pass through the body (if he was indeed struck in the head and not anywhere else) without tumbling or spalling.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Corrected!
edit on 9-1-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I didnt say you could see it, my guess is the blood is underneath him

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You do not need to post this, we all know what happened they executed a brave man in cold blood.

I think i speak for everyone when i say we do not need to see a graphic video showing it.

I have taken the liberty of alerting the staff to this thread.

Pretty sick OP.

Dude in quite honesty, you're being a bite harsh on me.

This video has been shown for 2 days long in all countries of this world. At first I didn't want to see it when people asked me to look at it, but hey I guess my faith was already sealed considering TV news aired it all day long.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You do not need to post this, we all know what happened

you couldn't possibly be further from the truth. carry on.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I may be missing the point here, Just because there was not a visible expelling of blood, (that was seen) youre indicating that it did not happen? i've seen people get shot and not expel blood instantly.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

TV news didnt actually show the fatal shot, it was blanked out

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nice to see the video has been removed!

OP like i said, there is no need to post a video of a guy being executed with a shot to the head.

I do not see anything in the video that makes me think that is something deeper going on (I see no evidence this is a fake)

Just because you don't see any blood spraying out does not really prove anything to me, we only see the officer for about 2 seconds after he has been hit and the video is grainy, its not focused on his head so its impossible to make any real conclusions based on that.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not posting the actual photo but here is a link to the crime scene photos of the sidewalk where this took place. You can clearly see the blood.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Not only would the exit wound be underneath the victim, but the video was only mere seconds, and clearly not enough time for blood to visibly pool. People don't just spew blood everywhere when shot like they do in the movies. I think many people are under the impression that shootings are just like they are in the movies, when in fact they are far from it.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let's assume he didn't get shot in the head for a moment.

What would be the point of lying about it?

link   
Whats so sick? And don't assume you speak for me.
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

link   
a reply to: SSFFlood

Nope.

I said it looked like the bullet impact was off target PLUS there was no blood at all. Now, like someone mentionned above, it may just be the bullet went through the head and ricochet on the ground. But still, it seems to me the initial impact was off-target.

Thanks for your opinions guys. I'm not this type of guy normally, showing odd things in graphic videos, but this one immediately grasped my attention.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

This video has been shown for 2 days long in all countries of this world. At first I didn't want to see it when people asked me to look at it, but hey I guess my faith was already sealed considering TV news aired it all day long

ummmm.... NO!

You know that these kind of graphic videos are not permitted on ATS, you even acknowledge this in your OP in saying that it had been removed by staff before.

Any time I have seen it on TV the video is stopped just before the shot is fired or the police officer is blurred out.

I don't quite get what you are trying to say with this thread, are you just wanting us to all watch a man being executed or are you trying to say his execution was faked?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
An AK47 round travels, on average, about 2,330 feet per second. At point blank range the cartridge would pass through human tissue without any discernable distortion of the round. In fact the round would probably be hot enough, still, to cauterize both the entry and exit wound. The white puff of smoke you see is the shell evaporating the pavement as it enters and embeds.

Real violence and movie/tv violence are very different. The latter is designed to be over the top and dramatic. The former is simply ugly and real.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkGameGod

Whats so sick? And don't assume you speak for me.

Whats sick?

I will tell you what is sick, a video showing a unarmed police officer being executed in cold blood in the middle of the day.

I personally find that pretty dam sick.

if you don't then fair enough

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join