It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a terrorist on a suicide mission bring an ID card?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Who brings ID and wears masks to a suicide mission? Reminds me of the hijacker's clean passport found in the rubble on 9/11. Sounds fishy right?
This has been orchestrated from the start to promote sectarian/race wars the real question people should be asking is who benefits most from war.

Is this to give NATO some relevance in Europe or america/Israel the opportunity to butcher more people in the middle east with another Invasion of Iraq, to fight the new boogie-man Al-Baghdadi and perhaps take down Assad?
Who benefits in the short-term and long-term?
Who receives more hate and who receives more support?

And btw don't try pulling out the "anti-semitism" or "Muzzie lover" cards.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Just one suggestion.

But it could be that in the terrorists mindset if they get stopped by the police for any given reason, and they do not have any idea it may lead to more than just casual scrutiny.

For example say they are stopped for a minor driving offence and cannot present a drivers licence then it may spur the police to investigate that individual further.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they?

If I entertain your theory it could be said that the man in the Mask was not the man who's ID was left behind...

Rather than MOSSAD or CIA just another sect of Muslim like Wahhabi trying to scapegoat a Sunni or Shia or whichever order.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just imagine being pulled over by police while wearing black military gear. What use is an ID card there for in that case?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So they know where to send the pieces???

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Just imagine being pulled over by police while wearing black military gear. What use is an ID card there for in that case?

No I am talking about before the start of the attack, just when they are driving to the location before the attack or even just to their staging area for the attack.

would make sense to have all official documentation so that a casual police stop does not turn into a "hey why is their a AK under your seat.".

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

None really.

But you have to wonder how often people are stopped by Police in France.

If it's not too often, that wouldn't be a worry really.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Terrorists want the entity attacked to know that their group did the deed.
They typically expect these type of attacks to be a suicide mission.
I wouldn't make too much out of the presence of IDs at the scene or in the car.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

People who wear masks:

Military operatives, para-military operatives (i.e. police), common criminals and captives being dehumanized.
Military operatives routinely carry ID on the battlefield to aid identification of remains.

To your point, "the magic ID effect" is no coincidence. It is entered into the body of evidence intentionally. There's a motive, I just don't have a fix on what it is yet. More data needed.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Boeing777

No I am talking about before the start of the attack, just when they are driving to the location before the attack or even just to their staging area for the attack.

Then they just could have left their ID cards and mobile phones after they got changed into their military clothing at their place near the place of attack. Nevertheless, the terrorist conveniently dropped his ID card in the getaway vehicle but still remembered to pick up a shoe before they drove off.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They wouldn't

But for the sake of the argument let's say they really did, maybe they weren't on a suicide mission at all?

One thing that really stood out to me is the way they were dressed and the way they conducted themselves around people. They first stopped a vehicle and seized it while the owner initially thought they were French special forces. Today one person shook hands with one of the brothers and complied to leave the building all the while under the premise they were French special forces. That is insane.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Why would a terrorist on a suicide mission bring an ID card? [/qutoe]

Because terrorists aren't exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, ya' know? Seriously .. they are dumb enough to buy into the extremist religious rhetoric; buy into 'kill those who don't agree with you; and commit suicide for extreme violent religious nutters. Terrorists aren't bright and so it doesn't surprise me that they'd leave forensic evidence behind while they commit their crimes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Why would a terrorist on a suicide mission bring an ID card? [/qutoe]

Because terrorists aren't exactly the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, ya' know? Seriously .. they are dumb enough to buy into the extremist religious rhetoric; buy into 'kill those who don't agree with you; and commit suicide for extreme violent religious nutters. Terrorists aren't bright and so it doesn't surprise me that they'd leave forensic evidence behind while they commit their crimes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

But they were bright enough to professionally fly jets into buildings with precision on 9/11. I get that.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What are you getting at?

It makes sense have a ID because it would reduce suspicion if questioned by the police before the attack.

Why do you think they would not have some kind of ID on them?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What are you getting at?

It makes sense have a ID because it would reduce suspicion if questioned by the police before the attack.

Why do you think they would not have some kind of ID on them?

What am I getting at? The fact that one of terrorists conveniently dropped an ID card in the getaway vehicle which terrorists and criminals usually would have it set on fire so no traces are left of them. The fact that both terrorists were identified within a couple of hours after the shooting and MSM showing pictures of the two brothers just by the one ID of one of the terrorists.

It's like saying that 2 bank robbers, one of them drops his ID card and suddenly the other robber is also identified.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Could be a precaution against unexpected encounters with police, a way to claim the attack, or it could be out of pure habit. I The option that requires the least logical leaps is the last one, so I will go with that.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
how often do you carry ID around with you?
it's either 'never because I live in a free country!' or it's 'everyday because I might get stopped and need it'
if you do carry ID, how many times have you accidently dropped it whilst getting out of a car, or lost it?

I always have my photo drivers licence in my wallet, in my trouser pocket. Allways. I've never lost it, or dropped it. ever. it's never wriggled itself out of my pocket.

am I strange or unusual in this respect?

Do black combat trousers have pockets that things fall out of easier? probably not, in fact probably the opposite is true, that things inside pockets stay there.

so therefore - the dropped ID, is a huge flag that something aint quite right. this ID was almost certainly 'placed' at the scene where found.
now ask who found it? who put it there? and why?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The fact that one of terrorists conveniently dropped an ID card in the getaway vehicle which terrorists and criminals usually would have it set on fire so no traces are left of them.

I am assuming you are talking about the getaway vehicle they first used, in that case then its possible that they had just left their ID's in those cars.

Then got into a shot out with police that forced them to dump the car and steal another, they were on the run, had armed police after them, that is probably why the did not burn the car.

It is aways the same on ATS after a event like this lots well why did they not do this or why did they do that and look at this video ect ect.

They had a ID it was found in their car.

I cannot see why that should really matter.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

They did this 40 years ago with Oswald and he didnt even drop an ID card!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well on an international flight, a passport is sort of required baggage to board the plane. So it makes sense that the 9/11 hijackers had passports.

As to your OP's question, why does it matter if you have your id with you during a suicide mission? You won't be of this earth by the time it's over anyways. Who cares if they identify you?
edit on 9-1-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join