It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Shooting in a Jewish Shop in South-Eastern Paris , 3rd Shooter Now Active ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They were under surveilance. However, I find it implausable that "yet again" people who are on the watch list, are a known threat, potencial or real, and have been or are under surveilance by intelligence or the Police have been allowed to act as freely as they have.

Its funny how these terror assault teams are always "known" to intelligence and the Police, they're always under surveilance and on the lists...but no one ever managers to stop them.

edit on AM6Sat20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

I know they were on the 'watch' list but they should have been 'watched' more closely is what I'm saying otherwise what's the point of being on a 'watch' list if they can still commit an act like this?

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I couldn't find a thread that listed the inconsistency in the news reporting of this whole incident, in particular the one at the Grocery store, thought someone would have started one.

After the incident they reported 1 hostage taker was killed inside the grocery store and the 2 brothers were also killed, reports all over twitter that Hayat had escaped, reports she was not actually even there, then reported that a second hostage taker had escaped and was male, then reported that an unidentified body was inside the grocery store.

There is a body that police have not been able to identify, that may be an accomplice of Almedy Coulibaly.

News Report

It appears that a second hostage taker, not Hayat, is also on the loose?

Wondered if anyone else had heard anything/read anything about that as I've been searching but not found anything.

Source of reports of unidentified body

edit on 10-1-2015 by civpop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: andy1972

I know they were on the 'watch' list but they should have been 'watched' more closely is what I'm saying otherwise what's the point of being on a 'watch' list if they can still commit an act like this?

Exactly..ever major terror event in the last 10 years has one factor in common, the terrorists are ALWAYS known or under surveilance by intelligence.

So If they're under surveilance how the hell can it be that they are allowed to do what they do..

It just isn't lógical..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join