It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Shooting in a Jewish Shop in South-Eastern Paris , 3rd Shooter Now Active ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The question that's been occupying my mind is where is the third shooter , all of the media attention is on the brothers but now it seems the authorities believe the third shooter killed the policewoman shot yesterday and may now be active in a south-eastern Paris district , initial reports of one person injured and possibly another hostage situation at a kosher supermarket.

Latest update is there are believed to be several hostages including women and children with one person injured in the shooting.
www.bbc.co.uk...

French media say a hostage has been taken at the Jewish shop at Porte de Vincennes in Paris. There are suggestions that the gunman may be the one who shot dead a policewoman on Thursday. Police are now evacuating the area.

edit on 9-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I for one, hope they bring the bastards in alive.

They should be held up and tried for their crimes if at all possible, although I understand that when a person is prepared to die, they make incredibly difficult targets for capture, and it may not be possible. My prayers are with the respective hostages in both situations related to the current hostage taking crisis in France, and with the souls of the dead from the assaults on the offices of Charlie Hebdo, the police officers, and the kosher shop to which this specific thread refers.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
They think it is the same guy that shot two people yesterday of which one was a female officer.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

In the initial attack on the magazine there were three men one who gave himself up the next day - reported as an 18 year old male.

This is technically a fourth person I believe and has me wondering if there is a terrorist cell being activated ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: slidingdoor

one who gave himself up the next day - reported as an 18 year old male.

As far as I'm aware from reports at the time he had an alibi in that he was at school at the time which is why he handed himself in , has that report changed ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Live feed

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not that I'm aware of - the news is quite confusing though as the situation evolves. Perhaps this is the third man and when they left the building the two brothers stayed together and No.3 went off in a different direction - which would make him the third man

link   

originally posted by: gortex

why

As far as I'm aware from reports at the time he had an alibi in that he was at school at the time which is why he handed himself in , has that report changed ?

I heard this aswell, reports on this 18 yr old have been scarce to none, so I suspect his alibi has come good, which could mean this guy is the third guy, what next though S&F for your thread

link   

No, it is true. He had a strong alibi and he was sent home yesterday.

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
They are reporting possibly five hostages in the grocers in Paris, same gunman who killed the policewoman yesterday it would appear.

CX.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Thanks for the confirmation

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Sounds like he was a diversion then, same as this other gunman at the kosher supermarket.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Exitt

No, it is true. He had a strong alibi and he was sent home yesterday.

I was wondering what had become of that fella. Lots of confusion about it so thanks for clearing it up.

I figure these guys split up shortly after leaving Paris. "Go forth and sow destruction until the end comes" kind of thing. Will be very surprised if they allow themselves to be captured, short of being incapacitated in a shootout but then being saved by medical services.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Dark week for France. Unbelievable.

The Boston Bombing Manhunt is nothing compared to this.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

OK , thank you . It makes sense the third shooter has been at large all this time - even the news footage only showed two men getting into the car after the first attack . I'm relieved it appears to be the same people BUT the media focused so much on the brothers when Parisiens should have been warned one was still at large in Paris itself !

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Reports he is armed with two kalashnikov rifles and has told the police " you know who I am " and that this is in response to the other siege involving the brothers.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm rather taken aback that this went down (and is ongoing) in France and the DCRI, France's internal intelligence community (Direction Generale de la sécurité intériure), didn't catch wind that something of this magnitude was in the offing.

edit on AM5Fri20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

5 hostages I believe.

link   

originally posted by: slidingdoor

BUT the media focused so much on the brothers when Parisiens should have been warned one was still at large in Paris itself !

I totally agree. Especially after yesterday morning when a woman cop was killed, i thought people there would be warned (at least).

Now they say this guy in the Jewish supermarket is probably the one from yesterday morning because he allegedly said "You know who I am"

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

CX

link   
From AFP: At least two killed in grocery store hostage situation.

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join