It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to Protect the Conspiracy Theorist Community? Start (Loudly) Denying Ignorance and Lunacy.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Another thread by someone who just cannot fathom that things may and ARE out of hand in ways and designs they do not want to admit.

The fact alone, that people are totally willing to disengage entirely from the mainstream, shows us many want something different, and are certainly NOT going to ever believe again, EVER.

The old world is dying, nothing from BEFORE is going to matter, even 10 years from now when this site has gone through another 3-7 COMPLETE CHANGES IN FORMAT, some will not see it for what it is, UPHEAVAL.

Interesting how many do not see things as being largely scripted from a source they cannot see, despite the evidence that is everywhere, all of the time.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A quote from a man who's been studying for decades some of the most obscures topics discussed here. He has great insights and knowledge, and like many here, is just crazy enough so that it doesn't prevent him from having a functional life. Oh and he's a wizard too

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up ... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-footreptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."
-Alan Moore

I believe he is spot on.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Another wizard once said:

Conspiracy theory, in my humble opinion, is a kind of epistemological cartoon about reality. I mean, isn't it so simple to believe that things are run by the greys, and that all we have to do is trade sufficient fetal tissue to them and then we can solve our technological problems, or isn't it comforting to believe that the Jews are behind everything, or the Communist Party, or the Catholic Church, or the Masons. Well, these are epistemological cartoons, you know, it is kindergarten in the art of amateur historiography.

I believe that the truth of the matter is far more terrifying, that the real truth that dare not speak itself, is that no one is in control, absolutely no one. Nobody is in control. This stuff is ruled by the equations of dynamics and chaos. Now, there may be entities seeking control — the World Bank, the Communist Party, the rich, the somebody-or-others — but to seek control is to take enormous aggravation upon yourself. Because this process which is underway will take the control-freak by the short and curly and throw them against the wall. It's like trying to control a dream, you see.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The CT community, presumably a group which every member of ATS considers themselves a part of (or else why would you be here?)

Your whole premise dismisses the number of included forums, many are here simply for creative writing or chit chat.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Why would this community be any different from any other, a diverse group of people with a wide variety of beliefs that live together even though they may disagree on many levels and on occasion argue to the point of violence and intervention.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Why would this community be any different from any other, a diverse group of people with a wide variety of beliefs that live together even though they may disagree on many levels and on occasion argue to the point of violence and intervention.

Exactly although I think the arguing should be kept non personal and aimed at the subject.

if you have had an experience out of the ordinary and there is no proof but your word, this is one of the places you should feel free to disclose your experience without ridicule for sharing it...

That does not mean people need agree, accept or believe what you disclose but it should not be a place where experiences, ideas, thoughts and personal experiences are treated like they have no place!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
We can blame the conspiracy crowd all we want but if it were not for the countless false flags, lying and the mountain of other bs people will find it hard to believe anything regarding the official story. It's designed this way.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Most people have no problems with the official story. It's only paranoids who see false flags everywhere. HTH

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Sorry, I'm old school enough to remember when ATS and BTS were separate entities. BTS used to have a little "Click here for Below Top Secret" link on the ATS homepage.

That said, I'd think the number of members who use BTS solely, never entering into any of the conspiracy forums on the site is pretty dang small.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lol the people on the false flag tread about the Paris attacks are just illustrating this thread so well.

People there are saying anyone accepting what is said on the media cannot be trusted, and that the people in these attacks were actors and the video fake.

When you reach that level of delusion it's time you get off the internet.

Who am I kidding, they are already fully paranoid and it's too late to do anything about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join