It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Source Energy/God is Light of Love and archons/illuminati is dark then why worry?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
In the metaphysical movement I hear people talking about "Source Energy" , and "White Light" which is Love but then worrying or feeling a "struggle" against the darkness reptilians illuminati whatever you want to call them.

But Light never struggles against the darkness. Darkness easily dissapears in the presence of Light so why worry or give your attention/energy to darkness? Especially if you believe in Law of Attraction.

Doesn't like attract light? Doesn't Purity attract Purity? Then why not just keep the mind pure/light and that alone will keep the dark beings away.

Keep the mind pure and law of attraction means that obsession with impurity will keep your mind filled with it and increase it in your life and to focus on dark beings means to keep attracting them.

We have Light within, just shine it and you will be fine and darkness runs away from the presence of Light. Be Love, be patient and forgive always . Why live in the vibe/energy of archons and the dark elite if you want to be light and make the world brighter.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Its really conspiracy propaganda, Reptillians have almost become an internet meme, and so have the illuminati. All one has to do is search Google for "conspiracy" and they will inundated by this "information". I think that there are a few hard core individuals whom believe in these entities, and usually their arguments end with the rapture and the end of times - where conspiracy propaganda turns into religious propaganda.

In terms of dark vs. light it is a spiritual concept, its best to separate spiritual ideas with religious ones, even if many topics in religion cover the spirit.

In terms of the power of "light" then there is always going to be light - just look at the Sun, it is the source of all our energy and life, a giant ball of light. Funny really, because Reptillians need to Sun themselves in order to get their energy, so technically they need the light as well...

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think you're forgetting that the soldiers of darkness with even 1% of Earth would equate to a high number...

That's a lot of dark Souls with free will to do evil deeds.

Now imagine that the 1% has a monopoly on Earth with which to expand their agenda to the masses...

Oh wait... We don't need to imagine.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Thank you for giving us 3 threads today propagating Love, Light, and Positivity! May Peace be upon you

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
How can God be a light source, I thought that was Lucifer, the bearer of light? I'm confused by this.

What is this law of attraction stuff? I do something nice or be nice and it's reciprocated? No it isn't. Never happens. It simply doesn't work. It works with negativity, Ill give you that. If I'm mean to someone , they will be mean right back. If I hit someone they will hit me back and so on. It just never seems to work when one does or says anything nice. I've yet to witness this. I've been waiting but not seen an ounce of it. Not to say I'm expecting a reward. I'm not, I just expect not to be # on.

The act of giving is like signing a contract of adoption, where from that moment on it shall be expected you take care of them forevermore.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To think that darkness runs away from light is incorrect, at least in my opinion. Darkness does not run away, it is concealed.
When you turn on a light insects start to come by. They are attracted by the light source, same goes for the darkness and the "dark forces" (demons, evil spirits, etc...)."

"in the metaphysical movement I hear people talking about "Source Energy" , and "White Light" which is Love but then worrying or feeling a "struggle" against the darkness..."

White light in the spectrum is a combination of all the color's wavelengths, that's the reason for the struggle (evil is present too).

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Then it gets "transmuted".. Let Me explain.. i.e. National Day of Prayer. The speaker says to the crowd that has gathered, "Now lets all think of those in harm's way who are fighting our fight..." While the Speaker is speaking this, the folks are "thinking it" so "Praying for it" and because the prayers are actually communicating with their 'Higher Self' the 'Higher Self' takes this as a "want/need" and then it is provided. So praying "against it" is actually praying "for it"...

It is "Attracting" but because the Speaker (usually a 1%'er that is getting their juice from ALL the pray-ers...)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Anyone who thinks the illuminati are full of darkness is hugely misguided. The true illuminated ones are on a quest to light the lamps of humanity, not spread darkness.

People who focus on this light/dark issue are missing the point, misguided and not very enlightened. Not putting you in this camp OP.

The only darkness is ones self. Perhaps the people you talk of OP need to focus on the darkness within.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
How can God be a light source, I thought that was Lucifer, the bearer of light? I'm confused by this.

What is this law of attraction stuff? I do something nice or be nice and it's reciprocated? No it isn't. Never happens. It simply doesn't work. It works with negativity, Ill give you that. If I'm mean to someone , they will be mean right back. If I hit someone they will hit me back and so on. It just never seems to work when one does or says anything nice. I've yet to witness this. I've been waiting but not seen an ounce of it. Not to say I'm expecting a reward. I'm not, I just expect not to be # on.

The act of giving is like signing a contract of adoption, where from that moment on it shall be expected you take care of them forevermore.

Perhaps it hasn't happened to you yet because you are doing good expecting something back.

If you live life truly for others, selflessly and altruistically then goodness will flow to you. Can you say you have been living this way? Do you believe it's 'nice to be nice' or do you think 'a good deed returns the favour'?

It's all about perception and intention.

If your intentions are true and from the heart and you selflessly project positivity onto others then it WILL flow back to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

1 is not sure arpgme which CREATOR Creation Energy Groups (CCEG) make up
the black and white or even grey (if postulated yet) sides
of the reality projecting matrix, which govern the tops of primary social
pyramid schemes within society, that tend to manage / govern the lives of many...

For some REPTILIANS, MAMMALIANS & (OTHERS not detected) may be of LIGHT* consciousness
As may some REPTILIANS, MAMMALIANS & (OTHERS not detected) may be of DARK consciousness
But 1 does understand your point arpgme. Basically what you are sharing is that some who may
walk within the LIGHT* shouldn't be worried or in fear of those who walk within the DARK because
if they are truly within LIGHT* boundaries of consciousness the darkness may have issues trying to lure them
into the dark standards...

And those who walk in the Dark shouldn't be worried or in fear of those who walk within the LIGHT* because
if they are truly within Dark boundaries of consciousness the LIGHT* may avoid-ignore them as long as there
are no lines crossed of which the LIGHT* has to defend or protect itself...

1 wonders how the (OTHERS not detected) who would represent THE MIDDLE LINE and the CIRCLE ENCOMPASSING LINE OF THE YIN YAN Energies, who may be BOTH of LIGHT* and DARK Energy (NEUTRAL) & ANOTHER UNDETECTED Energy to the opposing forces of LIGHT* & DARK would fit into the scheme of things

Maybe they would bring balance and find the SINGULARITY Vortex of focus, where PEACE was not able to be found and obtained between DARKNESS & LIGHT* ENERGIES

Interesting OP arpgme

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/9/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Giving in order to receive is not giving at all.

When you give, your left hand should not know what your right hand is doing. Don't count the cost to yourself, count the blessing you're giving to the other person. Anyone who keeps track of the results of their good deeds clearly doesn't understand the true meaning of charity. The way I see it, even our very life in a first world nation, where opportunity is available, is given to us (yes, maybe our opportunities are limited, but this is a fallen world with plenty of corrupt souls, and even certain types of being that thrive on corruption - we must simply acknowledge the limitations and do what we can..) By giving to others, we are living our lives in the way that we should - we are morally obligated to help those less fortunate than ourselves, in whatever reasonable & practical way we can. Not only that, but helping people feels nice in & of itself.

We are in the world, but we are tenants, stewards, custodians and guardians, in all senses, at all times.

We own nothing that can be taken with us, and thus we should handle our possessions with light touch & generous hand. A good relationship with our neighbours - more so if not bound by familial or 'reciprocal beneficiary' ties - is the most valuable thing in the entire world. Laying down your life for the sake of another/ others, is the highest act of charity & love which can be achieved upon this plane of reality.

It is a long misunderstood concept that somehow good people will always see their karma 'repaid' in this life. It was never guaranteed that it would be so, though occasionally it does happen - perhaps after a long period of misfortune, suddenly everything just seems to go right. Awesome when it happens, to be sure, but not guaranteed.

The true meaning of life is not found in seeking what is in one's own best interests, even if done indirectly through trying to be 'nice' to everyone. Truth in the innermost places, the working of justice & the love of mercy in your actions, humility in regards to others, the universe, God - all such is much more 'spiritual' & meaningful than simply being a moderately nice person & hoping that nice things will happen to you in return. If the latter is your approach, you're way off the path, because you'd basically be operating out of falsehood - a false sense of compassion, hoping for gain.

True compassion neither desires nor expects a reward, and wouldn't even countenance asking for one; it seeks only to give, and to improve the circumstances of those around & about.

True evil stems from consummate self-interest, and effectively desires a reward (be it wealth, pleasure, power, prestige) to be made available before it will do anything at all.

Do the work your hand finds to do, be consistent, apply yourself, employ some wisdom. If you do these things, you are likely to reap a material harvest. If, similarly, you dedicate yourself diligently to inward truth, compassion, charity - & justice where injustice is rife - then ultimately all sorts of rewards are likely to crop up (though possibly in ways you wouldn't have expected...) In my experience, it begins with being humble. It ends with thanksgiving, hope, & peace of heart.

The darkness cannot even understand the light, let alone overcome it, so forget about the 'reptilian' Watchers, they know their time is short.

edit on 9-1-2015 by FlyInTheOintment because: grammar

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Are love and light not but two of many Manifestations of God in this world? God made the light and thus existed before hand.

It is believed that the Manifestations of God are the only channel for humanity to know about God, and that they act as perfect mirrors reflecting the attributes of God into the physical world.

But are they what god IS?

Is god not infinite in every aspect of his own creation.

In the nag hammadi texts the saviour says...

"He Who Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world until now, except he alone, and anyone to whom he wants to make revelation through him who is from First Light. From now on, I am the Great Savior. For he is immortal and eternal. Now he is eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. Since no one rules over him, he has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another."

(BG 84, 13-17 adds: He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another).

"And he has a semblance of his own - not like what you have seen and received, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the universe. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. Since it is infinite, he is ever incomprehensible. He is imperishable and has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is eternal. He is blessed. While he is not known, he ever knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishability blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'".

The manifestation or light that is god, is the light we have within, the things real but unseen that manifest through us, be it love, wisdom, compassion, all thing that radiates selfless goodness (godness).

The visible light that reveals reality becomes a manifestation of god through a reflection the seer sees as perfect and pure, divine and good. Man shines his light upon the light and sees the light.

"Come (you) from invisible things to the end of those that are visible, and the very emanation of Thought will reveal to you how faith in those things that are not visible was found in those that are visible, those that belong to Unbegotten Father.

www.gnosis.org...

A Manifestation of God emphasizes the simultaneously existing qualities of humanity and divinity. A analogy used to explain the relationship between the Manifestation of God and God is that of a perfect mirror.

Thus, the Manifestations of God act as pure mirrors that reflect the attributes of God onto this material world.

Be that mirror.

Love and light, peace joy and happiness.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Yes I can honestly say I think I am a very selfless person. All the time. I will accommodate others that causes hardship for my own self. I put others before me too much. People are telling me to stop being so thoughtful.
I don't expect anything in return. I'm not looking for any rewards.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
God is light and in him is no darkness. Even The Sun has energy too positive for these beings so they stay hidden and come out in the night feeding on fear.

The Light is filling this entire universe from Source/God who said "let there be light" and so Light has overcome darkness and continues to do so. Love has already won. For God is Past and Future, Begginning and End - The Perfect and Eternal.

May all fear be cast out by Love.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Please don't take this the wrong way but I detect notes of negativity in your words. You talk of people expecting you to take care of them for ever more and of getting # on. It sounds like you have had a hard time with certain things and maybe there is some shades of resentment there. If this is the case then letting go of this may help. And if you do have resentment then you aren't giving truly selflessly. Please don't take offence and I may be wrong, but I wanted to offer a supportive ear if you need one

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

Yes you're right to some degree. I do get what you're saying
Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Hi, like daftpink stated ...dont take this the wrong way. You are working out some "debt" you feel on a maybe subconscious? level that you are not worthy of greatness. Whilst being selfish can bring detriment you maybe too accomodating to the point of being a "victim"; you need to nurture your "self" even as a form of unique preservation of identity. You dont want to be completely altruistic.

The very fact that you used the value word "hardship" suggests to me that you are not 100% happy with this state of affairs in your life.

new topics

top topics

join