It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living through The Spirit of God (LOVE) benefits YOU - selfish selflessness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
God is Light and fullness.
Being without God is darkness and emptiness.

God is Love and Love leads to kindness and peace with others.
Being without God is living as an adversary with endless conflict with others.

Desire is emptiness and judgment.
Love is fullness, patience, kindness, and forgiveness.

God is what everyone really seeks deep down inside because in Truth we are SPIRIT not body/flesh. God is Truth and everything else is a lie passing away.

The Flesh, Darkness, and Hatred will pass away but The Spirit of God which is Light and Love is eternal. In comparison everything else is illusion just a flash compared to the Eternity of Spirit.

Why would anyone choose emptiness excepr for be deceived? Anyone who knows darkness and light KNOWS that darkness/emptiness is NOT what they truly want.

Materialism, greed, and lust is trying to replace The Spirit with a physical object, but a physical object is not eternal so the "pleasure" is short-lived. Feeling full WITHIN by knowing that God is with you and you are whole DOES last (unless you lack faith/trust in God ).

A whole mind thinks wholesome thoughts. A pure mind thinks pure thoughts.

Judge not, keep the mind focused on what is pure and good. Focus on The Spirit within the person instead of flaws of the flesh. This will keep your mind focused on God and Love so that what is within your mind stays Light/Good.

Stay in Light and darkness will flee.

This will also increase your joy.

Peace,
Feel Whole.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just because I believe in god does not mean I have to smile when people try to weasel away my money into their corrupt charities where the money pays for high paid people and delivers little to the patient. I also do not believe in treating kids and their families to a vacation with extravagant expenses if they are sick. I believe the last days of the kids life should be spent with his family in a family setting, not waiting in line for twenty minutes at every ride at an amusement park.

Oh sorry, we have just been bugged by too many of those calls lately. Sort of a Rant.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

no judgments here. Like I said, it is understandable why someone would be upset with someone trying to scam them for their money, and it's important to be vigilant of your environment to make more loving decisions but by keeping your mind pure when you are not in an impure situation will help keep focus on God and help you make more pure and loving choices more and more.

Resist the devil and he will flee try not to sin (keep impure thoughts) even in your heart/mind/thoughts and it will be easier and easier not to do through action.

join