It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A:) My Husband isn't gay. ? Q:) Name of a new television show coming to TLC™

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Guten Tag- I was looking through the local rag and saw an article on this new television show that is coming to TLC™ Wasn't this The Learning Channel TLC ? It is sold as a "reality show" but if We are being "real" nobody really cares... Do You care? Keeping aside the whole 'don't talk about sex, politics and religion and You'll be fine..." From the article I read that one of these guys admits to being attracted to Males since grade school, so of course the answer is to delve deeper into Mormonism™ get married and start a family, sounds about right...
So the Male keeps His desires "closeted" because that always works...

www.nydailynews.com...

I can see the complainants point. I'll stick to "Cheyenne" and "Wanted: Dead or Alive"

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Guess they need more trash to replace Honey BooBoo. TLC isn't even a joke anymore. It's disgusting and offensive to intelligence.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong
Guess they need more trash to replace Honey BooBoo. TLC isn't even a joke anymore. It's disgusting and offensive to intelligence.

How can they name it "the learning channel"? My IQ goes down 10 points every time I pause on that channel, and I can NOT afford that!

It represents to me what is wrong in western culture, as much as any of the "entertainment" celebrity shows.

Just turn it off and protect your IQ.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

"Wanted: Dead or Alive"

I find myself watching 'MeTV' more and more.

MeTV Official Site

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

"Wanted: Dead or Alive"

I find myself watching 'MeTV' more and more.

MeTV Official Site

I like MeTV as well. I also find it interesting that as the networks move to even more reality TV, Netflix is producing their own brand of scripted television. And shockingly they are doing it well.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I know nothing about the show other than this thread and I know even less about the guys who are gonna be on it but if I had to put money on it Id say pretty much all of them will be gay and either in denial or flat out lying

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: myartisstrong

This might seem homophobic, I really don't mean it that way... But what woman would want the whole world to know, her husband use to LOVE THE C$&K!!

Lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What I found annoying about it was the protest statement about it that GLAAD put out said something about people denying who they "love." I'm sorry but being sexually attracted to a gender is not the same as love, stop conflating the two. Love is not the same as sex.

Now, it is perfectly possible that some of these men are content with their choices. They could be bi and attracted mainly to men, but happened to find that they are happy with the woman they are with.'

But please, just because I might feel a passing physical attraction to someone does not mean I "love" them.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If your man watches Lifetime or the Women's Interest channels, you might have to have him check his manhood.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
What I found annoying about it was the protest statement about it that GLAAD put out said something about people denying who they "love." I'm sorry but being sexually attracted to a gender is not the same as love, stop conflating the two. Love is not the same as sex.

Now, it is perfectly possible that some of these men are content with their choices. They could be bi and attracted mainly to men, but happened to find that they are happy with the woman they are with.'

But please, just because I might feel a passing physical attraction to someone does not mean I "love" them.

Are you male or female???

Idk it's rare to hear a woman who is able to compartmentalize physical from emotional relationships.

Not that guys are the only ones able to or that all guys can keep sex and emotions separate....

Just seems like woman are far less likely to bang a guy who's hot that they don't know or doesn't like them.... As long as she's hot and planning on doing a good job. Most guys are down! Lol well bang anything we are attracted too if there is no reason not too.

If your one of the few women who can seperate the 2, I understand your frustration with people just expecting you to as well.
edit on 8-1-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2015 by Entreri06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

With the divorce rate here in the U.S. at about 52% what are the chances of Pret's of a "successful marriage" It is in quotes for the simple reason that it would depend on who You are asking if it is "successful" or not, for the sake of this argument let Us define a "success" as NOT ending in divorce. Now let Us increase the pressure by having a child. Wouldn't that child face less of a hassle while growing up if the folks hadn't sought the limelight? I can see the elementary school years as easy fodder for the school bully...

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

What about I didnt know i was pregnant...lol
Between that and my husband aint gay what the hell is going on .
They want you to watch liers lol..
women you knew you were pregnant come on and lady your husband is gay.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

I think "Pret" is "Pret-ty sure He IS" As long as He is a good Father I couldn't care less...

new topics

top topics

join