It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stewarts Nazi Cows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It a a good report. Funny as usual. In light of the blind eye on satire i just thought i would put my own spin on his report and show you a possible reality you may not have picked up on. What do nazi cows have to do with satire cartoons.

I have long had the belief that we are all connected to animals spiritually. It was no surprise to me that john choose to use this story to highlight in a funny way the recent events.

Now let's look at what the comedy is telling us if one is unable to pick up on the humor aspect of his report. He is saying that the cartoonist were the nazi cows that were killed. The question is do i believe this and the answer is it is possible that there is more to life than what we know or will admit.

This is the problem with satire and such imo we do not fully understand everything around us well enough to say for sure one way or the other. So in that case it becomes necessary to pick up on the hints like this and check for any patterns.

This satire has been a hot bed lately with the film the interview and now this but will the violence ever stop if we are unable to open our minds and see other possibilities? People are willing to kill and die to make it and stop it so it is very much a serious issue.

How far will we go before we admit that imagination land is real?

Christians have been warned all along about images and their power.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That was funny. But did you know more people get killed annually by cows than sharks and lightning strikes combined?
I know a guy that raises longhorns. He was driving his truck through a pasture to drop off some feed. One of the cattle drove a horn through his door and completely through his thigh. Then he was stuck until help arrived. He nearly lost a leg.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That was hilarious! To bad so many people think his show is a "news" show.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

It a a good report. Funny as usual. In light of the blind eye on satire i just thought i would put my own spin on his report and show you a possible reality you may not have picked up on. What do nazi cows have to do with satire cartoons.

I have long had the belief that we are all connected to animals spiritually. It was no surprise to me that john choose to use this story to highlight in a funny way the recent events.

Now let's look at what the comedy is telling us if one is unable to pick up on the humor aspect of his report. He is saying that the cartoonist were the nazi cows that were killed. The question is do i believe this and the answer is it is possible that there is more to life than what we know or will admit.

This is the problem with satire and such imo we do not fully understand everything around us well enough to say for sure one way or the other. So in that case it becomes necessary to pick up on the hints like this and check for any patterns.

This satire has been a hot bed lately with the film the interview and now this but will the violence ever stop if we are unable to open our minds and see other possibilities? People are willing to kill and die to make it and stop it so it is very much a serious issue.

How far will we go before we admit that imagination land is real?

Christians have been warned all along about images and their power.

Lol, I saw that last night....gotta love the daily show.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

It is pretty clear that he also believes his show is news and he has been a central figure in shaping the younger generation. His guise of satire has had much impact on the current shape of our society. However it is convienent for him to hide behind the comedy bit if it becomes necessary. Bottom line is that very many people take him very serious. It is a great example of satire and reality being used to get inside minds.

It is very easy to make the claim that satire is a joke while you input reality into the jokes. It is a simple cover for deflecting dissenting voices.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The man is a comedy genius, too bad people are stuck in lala land and believe stewart is a propaganda machine because he makes fun of there heroes lol

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

You suggest

He is saying that the cartoonist were the nazi cows that were killed.

Yet my take is that the Nazi Cows are radical Muslims.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You suggest

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Further…

In the realm of "Lebensraum" they envisioned a world occupied (mostly) by them. Animals and the hunting tradition combined to have herds of Super cattle able to survive and procreate in the wild. This strain of Bovine was thought aggressive enough to do that. They wanted them to run free and hunt them for sport.

As far as Genetics coming from Germany, they also gave the world German Shepard, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, Schnauzer and Dachshund. Some aggression there, too.

So are the cruise missile (from the v1 "Buzz bomb"), the V2 (ballistic missile), RDX (the main component of C4 was invented by German scientists, they called it "Cyclonite").

Then theres TV guided weapons, the squad automatic weapon (MG34, 42), rocket engines, jet engines (i know piss ant they were invented in Britain, but not put to use like in Germany --See ME 262). There are other inventions as well like a variety of poison gasses, Mechanized Warfare, (Blitzkrieg). We use all these and many more developed in Nazi Germany. We even imported their Police State apparatus (Operation Paper Clip) , as many spare parts and engineers as we could find to make the resulting war machine we have today.

We have adopted their weapons and tactics.

edit on 8-1-2015 by intrptr because: correcton

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You suggest

yet in the end the cows and cartoonist are dead. Now if the number of cows dead is 12 in that herd then my head will explode.

your take imo is what was intended when they wrote the bit but i thought i would make a thread and point out the part of reality that was wrapped up in satire. I wanted to highlight the dangers in some satire and the danger of thinking we know it all.
edit on 8-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Long time ago I was helping a family friend clean out his pasture of some old lumber. It was lightly raining and I was dragging the wood pieces to the electric fence and tossing them over. After throwing a piece over I turn to walk back to the wood pile and a COW drops his head and starts running at me full speed. After a really long city slicker induced delay I suddenly realized my life was really in danger at about 15 feet between us. I took one step and lept over the fence, touching the top with my leg and getting a good Zap by the Olympic judges. I rolled over on the wet grass to see that the Cow had stopped and was slowly walking back, laughing at me with snorts and puffs of cold air smoke from his nose.

True story, I swear it! Nazi cows are real! I saw that Stewart clip and laughed my head off...suddenly understanding that the Nazi's were the real reason behind my life or death moment in that field.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The man is a comedy genius, too bad people are stuck in lala land and believe stewart is a propaganda machine because he makes fun of there heroes lol

You mean that man and his many writers?

new topics

top topics

join