It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Devolving World - Onward to WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I lost my temper yesterday, and I cannot manage it in myself to apologize for that quite yet. I have done a lot of praying though, hopefully soon I will not be so upset. I am also hoping this will help me some, so bear with me.

We live in a world that certain people, like ISIS, want to suck us all into another world war. They want it to be an 'us against them' a christian against muslim against jew, brother against sister, father against son. They are pushing hard for that. It is causing them to devolve as well, since it is only the most evil one's who are joining them, they are devolving into an uncontrollable beast that cannot even tolerate being around even its own members. They are devolving on an internal level, and it is starting to show.

I cannot read Dabiq or keep up with them anymore, it makes me sick; I leave that to my husband, who is more capable of dealing with such things, and I take his word for it. To him, it is simply important to know what Gomer and his boys are up to, and so we do at least keep up and he keeps me also informed of the basics without my having to delve too deeply.

I realize yesterday why I got so burned out dealing with the extremists to the point I had to walk away - they are so brainwashed that you cannot even speak common sense to them, let alone anything more complicated. They have this thing they have been told is right and no matter how detrimental their actions are to other Muslims, they simply don't care. There is no talking sense to them and the good of their innocent brothers and sisters simply don't matter to them, they have a cause; justify murder at all cost.. even the cost of innocent Muslim life.

I sit and watch humanity edge toward this particular cliff every day - the one called the intolerant goes to ww3. The only way to stop it, is to realize that murder of anyone innocent is wrong, and that humans need time alone to grieve their dead.. when grieving they need space, not someone in their face trying to justify the murder of innocent people. It doesn't matter what side either, if innocent people died, then you, as a human being, should be in tears with grief for the loss of an innocent person. Its not about sides, its about what is right and what is wrong. Wrong is wrong no matter what side, right is right no matter what side.

Murder of an innocent person, is always wrong. Says so in everyone's book, no matter who tries to justify what to themselves.

All this hate and intolerance, instead of love and accepting of the differences of others, is going to put us smack dab in the middle of a war none of us want, but everyone will try to blame God for.. NONE of this is HIS fault. Its our fault because none of us could love another human being and simply respect life.

I pray every day for so many years now that we will all just wake up and stop creating this hell we all live in, and decide to want something better for ourselves. Something that neither murders nor tries to excuse it, something that holds the hand of a fellow human being in love and understanding. I continue to pray, yet every day it just gets worse and worse and worse.

God help us all - we cannot seem to manage the right thing with out HIM, we are thus far proving.

edit on 8-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
At this point with humanity continuing its petty bickering.. butchering each other over nothing and rampant idiocy run amok.. Id be more than happy to push the button and put an end to the stupidity.. world needs a reset ..

Since the elites wont let me near the button have to settle for a drink.. cigar.. and watch the idiocy continue..
edit on 8/1/15 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It's the beginning of the end; the end of Western civilisation, that is.

Ever since Western politicians thought it was such a great and noble thing to flood their countries with millions of uncivilised third worlders...

The clock started its inexorable ticking towards Doomsday.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
I have done a lot of praying though...

I pray every day for so many years now...

I continue to pray, yet every day it just gets worse and worse and worse.

I'm sensing a pattern here. Maybe prayer isn't the answer?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

It's not only western civilization, everyone has their hand in this one this time. Everyone. We are all at fault for what is happening, each in our own way.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LiveForever8

Nothing else I have tried was the answer either. I have tried teaching and showing love and understanding for a long time. No one listens and hate and intolerance seems to win in the hearts and minds of most people.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Nothing else I have tried was the answer either. I have tried teaching and showing love and understanding for a long time. No one listens and hate and intolerance seems to win in the hearts and minds of most people.

Hey, don't go all defeatist on us!

People do listen. I listened enough to read your gentle thread and sign in to come support you. Your energy is never wasted. Your humanity is bright and posts like this are comforting to read.

Just keep on doing your thing. Don't let the darkness rob you of your gentility, humanity and enthusiasm. Don't ever let terror narrow your mind or rob you of your humanity because that is just what these kind of people want to do. Deprive them of this at every turn.

Your faith and mine teaches us that good shall triumph over evil. This world is what it is, but we have power to shape reality. Love is always the most powerful force when the chips are down.

God bless you.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

lol.. thank you for your comforting words. Its just difficult sometimes. I spent most of the day with tears running down my face as I posted again and again.

But you are right, in the end, Good will triumph so all we can do is our best and have faith in that one thing.. that HIS promises are true.

Thanks for signing in.

God bless you and grant you peace.
edit on 8-1-2015 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Well your tears say everything.

On old saying "Where your tears are is where your treasure is also", meaning the same as "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (JC).

Because you care sometimes you will cry. Jesus wept over His treasure Jerusalem, in the full knowledge of His people's future plight and what they would do to Him.

Those tears of yours are probably shining like the brightest beautiful jewels in His Kingdom and treasure house!

You are also a very worth while member here so stay strong, put your armour on and fight the good fight.

Ok, my little pep talk is over.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Well thank you for it. Very much!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

My dear you have such heart and you have such faith. We are living in the end times. This is all part of what has been prophesied. Man has allowed evil to fill his heart and is living for self.

The spiritual battle that is going on isn't just in the spiritual realm, it is in the physical. At times I have to step away, have some quiet time with Jesus and purposely hand over all my worries and tiredness over to him. We are only human and so can only continue with our walk hand in hand with him.

We have to load up on prayer and faith. And pray. By living as Jesus would have and sharing love we are letting the world know of Him. We can only plant seeds, we can't change the world.

You're doing great. We must love all, even our enemies. We must hate the evil they do but not the person. And so we can only pray for them. And that includes those such as what happened in France.

You're in my prayers

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Only God can consume corruption and withstand the effects of it, remaining pure, perfect and unchanged. Men can only be corrupted by it.

That is why we are told that after the culmination of all things, God will consume death and corruption and they will be no more. That is why we are told that All Mighty God is an all-consuming fire.

There will be a culmination of all creation. We will reach a maximum state of chaos and corruption= entropy.

Entropy is a measure of the number of specific ways in which a system may be arranged , also taken to be a measure of disorder. Creation, as a whole, is a closed system. The entropy of an isolated system never decreases, because isolated systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, which is the state of maximum entropy, or the maximum state of disorder, aka corruption. The end of all days will be the days of maximum corruption. It will seem as if humanity has lost their minds. Sadly, not everyone will notice it because far too many people have already been consumed by it. Morality and truth become relative, rather than absolute, and true reason is no where to be found.

Scripture tells us that by Christ, all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.
At the time of Creation God said it was "very good". Free will introduced the potential for corruption, but the potential of corruption is not the same as the manifestation of it. I have the potential to murder someone, yet Christ, Who is in me, is good and would never choose to manifest such an evil thing.

Therefore, although this creation fell into corruption, we still know that God is good and His creation began as good. All things in creation are held together in Christ, Who is good. Thus we must deduce, that the ultimate and final outcome of any and all random events within that creation in the meantime, can only be good. Meaning, no matter how much evil perpetuates as entropy increases toward equilibrium, the ultimate outcome...ie: the ending.... can, and necessarily must, be good. And we know this because God has already revealed to us the ending of the story

His kingdom will stand, albeit those who chose not to be a part of it will have their desire acquiesced. God forces Himself upon no one.

Never give up.... "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose....What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Rom 8:28 & 31)

new topics

top topics

join