It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France: Was Paris shooting a false flag

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Its sad isn't it? I really want to rip at the individual concerned but reading some of the posts i am genuinely wondering if there are physchiatric issues at hand here. In which case, i do not wish to feed or contribute further to the clear levels of delusion and possible paranoia. Mocking the afflicted is not really the done thing anymore......

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Pathetic discussion imho.

You claim to have watched the entire video and yet you write, you don't know how this cop was hurt in the first place?

I really cringe writing this analysis, but here I go...
The guy gets out of the car, shoots 2-4 times in the direction of the cop and then we see the wounded cop on the ground clearly shot in the stomach region. Just take a good look how he holds his stomach with his second hand, that's an indication the guy actually hit him there. There's no blood because from a stomach wound there won't be any blood gushing out like when hitting an artery. Blood generally slowly seeps out in this region...
Maybe 2 seconds later the guy approaches and is shooting the cop in the head. I would guess at an angle, that the bullet travels straight through his head and under his head in the pavement, leaving 2 "clean" holes.

No recoil you say?
yeah it's not really visible but when you know how to handle these guns, there is no visible recoil anymore. I shot the H&K G3 in my time in the military numerous times and when you are used to this rifle, there's no problem getting the recoil under control. In fact these calibers don't kick that hard in single fire mode than most would expect. An AK-47 isn't that different, as it's the same calibre.

Well, the mirrors on the car... Just let me say, you can't buy a Citroen C3 with white mirrors. But you can buy it with silver/chrome mirrors, so no inconsistency here with the car in the video compared to the car on the pictures.

Btw.. most people here in europe have the decency to not take pictures/videos of victims or wounded people. That might be the reason why you won't find any blod&gore pics...
edit on 8/1/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
Ludicrous Online Lies

Yes sure it is if you are working for the state but as anyone can see it does not show any blood from a shoot at close range to the head or am i telling lies Mr ATS ?

a reply to: Shamrock6

I said what I said. There's no need to try and spin it and attach other meanings to it. Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Yes thats the point, it is very dry with no blood and lots of people were taking pictures as this was happening and I have tried to find pictures that show the policeman on the ground after the gunmen had fled but i cannot find any.

This is not spin unless my eyes lie

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: VirusGuard

Every bullet wound behaves differently.

Yes and no two blood cells are quite the same but in general as i understand it anyone hit at close range in the head by a bullet from an AK-47 would recoil a bit from the shoot and you would see some indications of blood even if it did not manage to blow the back of the scull away.

It's pretty clear that your "understanding" comes from Hollywood and videos you find online. People don't get knocked "off their feet" when they get shot all the time. Heads don't explode when they're shot all the time. Wounds don't erupt into geysers of blood and tissue all the time.

I'm glad to see this got moved to where it belongs.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm glad to see this got moved to where it belongs.

I am glad that they moved it versus closing it entirely.... which is what they usually do for these. There is nothing wrong with discussing things. If the subject is so ludicrous, what harm is there in having it out there for people to debunk?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If the subject is so ludicrous, what harm is there in having it out there for people to debunk?

Because it obfuscates the facts of the matter and the idiots swallow it up. It shapes their thinking.
Just because the rationally minded can debunk it doesn't mean that years later, some idiot that thinks they know how one should react to being shot will parrot it and sell it to others......

It's garbage...not to mention exploitative. I mean, come on, here we are...watching a HUMAN BEING be executed, while some that imagine gunshot wounds (hollywood style) blow off heads' entirely every single time one is shot. It's disgusting. People deeming it "fake" are disturbed and living in some kind of self-created [comfort blanket] illusion that they create to make themselves feel safe and to pretend the world isn't as screwed up as it is and people aren't as evil as they often are..........they create these scenarios of "everything is faked by the MSM...for reasons" to feel secure. I don't know how others don't see that sometimes.

....funny thing is, those that do that, deny that.....Odd how that works.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26
Point taken.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

No it doesn't....
This is not hollywood.
The deleted thread just like this one had many ballistics experts who all said bullets can act differently.
One question If a false flag why use real bullets?.
Are you denying that police man was killed?.

A false flag and a hoax are two different things. But that aside, there really hasnt been anything so far that points to this being a false flag. Its far too soon.

It seems that every major case of nutjobs going on a rampage MUST be some sort of false flag. Come on, seriously.
You need evidence for these things. A high velocity bullet from an AK47 at such close range on a target where the centre of gravity is on the floor can easily pass through the victim.

I really dont think this is a false flag, unless Hollande is desperate to keep a grip, he is very unpopular. I cannot see any other domestic political motive for it...yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Let me explain how this works so this BS stops.

I've been in combat and have seen people shot in the face, head, and blown up.

When a bullet travelling at 2500 feet per second enters a negative pressure cavity, the pressure outside that cavity forces blood inward. When you shoot someone in the head it doesn't just spurt blood.

A bullet causes two types of wounds. A Temporary Wound Channel(initial entry into soft tissue) and a Permanent Wound Channel(usually a few inches where the bullet begins to lose most of its energy). The TWC will slam shut behind the bullet as the elastic tissue will try to return to its original shape. The PWC will remain open and the blood vessels, organs and arteries will fill it with blood. The PWC will build enough pressure to trickle, and sometimes steadily pour out of the TWC. If there is an exit wound this effect will take place in less time.

The Chest Cavity is a Negative pressure space. When someone is shot in the chest the Thoracic Wall is pierced and the pressure inside is overwhelmed by the air entering through the hole. That's why many people who suffer gunshot wounds to the chest tend to suffer from collapsing lungs.

Much the same happens when you hit the skull and create and channel by which the air pressure can force blood into the skull which, if it doesn't kill the person immediately, will result in brain swelling.

Lastly the skull is a very hard bone, especially in males over the age of 30. It is very likely that a bullet that hadn't even reached its full velocity by the time it hit the man's skull is still in there.

Long story short, gun shot aren't like the movies. When people are killed by a bullet through the brain they don't get thrown back. They collapse like a marionette. I'd show you some videos but that would violate T & C.
edit on pThu, 08 Jan 2015 18:22:54 -060020158America/Chicago2015-01-08T18:22:54-06:0031vx1 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
First, wondering who decides which threads get to have stars and which ones don't, and why?

Anyway, I started another thread not having known about this one and here's what I had to say:

originally posted by: humanityrising
- Assailants seemed VERY well trained. Watch the video of him picking off the policeman as he runs by with one shot. Ski masks? Hmm...interesting, especially considering:

- ID was left in the the car after an otherwise very professionally done hit. There's only 1 of 2 options here: a) the assailants wanted us to know who they are or b) the assailants wanted us to think they are the brothers. I suppose it could have been left on accident but...come on...really?

- NBC and others report that one gunman was killed and the others were in custody which begs the question:

- ARE they in custody already? And this giant 80,000 policeman manhunt is part of some kind of bigger plan, possibly to make it seem like the biggest deal possible so that the government can pass whatever laws it needs to in the coming days/months? Because they are supposedly on the loose, terror alert level is at max and it's almost looking like martial law.

No, it doesn't absolutely spell a false flag out but already the tell-tale signs of one are starting to unfurl. Feel free to add your own observations...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

First, wondering who decides which threads get to have stars and which ones don't, and why?

Also, this thread isn't seen in recent posts...and it's unflaggable. Hmm...
edit on 9-1-2015 by humanityrising because: blumpkin

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If you want to see a 100% real ak47 kill google it and type bestgore. warning though it is real deaths.

This wasnt/isnt a false flag and blood doesnt squirt out like you'd think..from a gunshot anyway.

Again nobody go there if you cant watch reality.
I have nothing to do with them either so im not advertising.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Well, silly stories like claims of false flags like this one belong in the "ludicrous online lies" forum, where you cannot star or flag.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Prince Andrew did this so we forget the fact he is a crazy pedo.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The directors comments say it all.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This thread should be closed. Are newer threads on this topic checked for possible validity before being forwarded here to this thread where there is no validity? Because anything valid is easily buried beneath pages of posts, to forward anything with possible validity here is to bury anything possibly valid.

I cant even watch the OP's video. Does anyone at least know of another link?
edit on 9-1-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Volund

Operation Gladio - Full 1992 documentary BBC

This BBC series is about a far-right secret army, operated by the CIA and MI6 through NATO, which killed hundreds of innocent Europeans and attempted to blame the deaths on Baader Meinhof, Red Brigades and other left wing groups. Known as 'stay-behinds' these armies were given access to military equipment which was supposed to be used for sabotage after a Soviet invasion. Instead it was used in massacres across mainland Europe as part of a CIA Strategy of Tension. Gladio killing sprees in Belgium and Italy were carried out for the purpose of frightening the national political classes into adopting U.S. policies.

Worth a watch.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Also, this thread isn't seen in recent posts...and it's unflaggable. Hmm...

I don't know, I think you should be thanking the moderators here. Many time with PSYOPS and false flags, they (those committing the false flag) will inject a "conspiracy theory" easy for people to jump on and than provide clear evidence that it's a Hoax discrediting that theory and generally any other theory on the same topic. Genius really....don't fall for it
edit on 9-1-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Just listening to LBC Radio in London and their French corespondent said the following:

Francois Hollande is the President of France. he currently has the lowest ever popularity rating of any president
There is an election coming up soon
The president was quoted last Sunday talking about terror attacks on France and the need for unity
The UK intelligence agencies are reporting they have stopped 20 (not sure the number given, but was high) terror plots to the UK
The UK elections are coming up and it would take something like a terror attack to make people vote for strength and unity.

Yes they said all this, and so I was thinking the timing of this attack is good for incumbent politicians.

Does it mean anything ? I don't know

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin
That is very interesting, thanks for posting it.

Looking at the thread title, and seeing it in LOL bin.... One might think that a false flag is impossible and they have never happened before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join