It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't offend the Muslims!!!! (here we go again)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

Well our country has changed so much in the last 50 years it's hardly recognizable any more. At least we Had a culture, or the reasonable facsimile of one. But that's for the old folks to sit around in the nursing homes to talk about. The rest of you can line up for your vaccinations, Obamacare, permission from the government to spank your kid, a dollar that's worth Nothing, etc etc etc. Ignorant and xenophobic? I prefer our country back when we cared about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Christians are allowed to say whatever they want as long as it isn't hate speech the same goes for Muslims or anyone from any faith.

But "hate bullets" are preferrable to "hate speech"? Because that is precisely what the apologists are defending here - Muslim rights to toss "hate bullets" at whatever they find offensive.

Because if the Christians were to read that book they hold up while they are screaming at gays it would tell them that it isn't their place to judge people but rather love people. It isn't ok for Muslims to do that either but let's face it Christians scream about gays far louder than Muslims do.

This is probably one of the few places I've ever agreed with you - Christians DO scream about gays far more loudly than Muslims do...

... Muslims just hang 'em and have done with it, no screaming necessary.

edit on 2015/1/10 by nenothtu because: of punctuation

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

If only people were so quick to condemn your silent media & politicians when it comes to Zionism, instead of kowtowing to their rhetoric for fear of being an Anti-Semetic Nazi sympathiser...

Because they've shut the media up on more than one occasion.

If it's not clear enough, I actually agree with you...

I just think it's very selective though.

Kowtowing.. more like flat out prohibited by the people who "run the show" (pun intended).

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ummm...I think all lives...are...matter...

Or at least a higher frequency energy equivalent of said...

YouSir

Edit: Oopsy...that was precisely what you stated..................my bad...
edit on 12-1-2015 by YouSir because: of a certain lack of clarification that needed to be stated in order to prevent missunderstanding...error...conflict..."Danger Will Robinson"..."Danger"...

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It isn't ok for Muslims to do that either but let's face it Christians scream about gays far louder than Muslims do.

The only difference, Christians don't throw gays off buildings to their death....Muslims do

'Screaming' loud about gays is one thing
Throwing them to their death while hundreds are watching is another

Just saw a video yesterday where 2 gay guys were blind folded, taken to the top of the building and pushed off the roof to their death.....horrible

Of course, for them, this is nothing new or unusual

Think I would rather be screamed at by Christian's rather than killed for my lifestyle by the Islam faith

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join