It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horse pulling a Joe Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Video:

I grew up with horses, and one of my favorites was very lippy like this. She was incredibly smart (knew a TON of fun tricks) and sweet, but it was almost impossible to stop her from flapping her lips. It's considered bad form to allow it, but I have a hard time telling them off because I've always found it hysterical and adorable.

I was actually surprised there was an actual nibble, most of the horses I've known that do this keep their teeth to themselves.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK that was lifting.

I was expecting a Sarah Jessica Parker joke.

Love animals... except the spider!
Unless that spider ate other spiders... then gave his/her life to Spock..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Horses are awesome animals. Very intelligent.
I've worked on ranches when I was a kid, cleaning stalls, feeding and watering.
I formed close bonds with a few horses. They were like giant dogs.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

There are many horse farms in Central Florida. Where I live, I see more horses than automobiles. I love it. I don't know the first thing about horses except I do like them. People around here would stop to talk with me and their horses are so well mannered, it blows my mind. They take pride in their horses and it shows. Beautiful animals and very sharp.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I hate horses.

I hate them because a lot of people around here have some of them.

I hate them because a lot of girls loved them so much it made me want to vomit.

I hate them because you can smell their crap from a mile away.

I hate them because their fenced in fields smell like their crap that you can smell from a mike away.

I hate them because there's always a pile of crap you can smell a mile away in the middle of MY lane on the road when I see one being ridden, no matter what side of the road the horse was being ridden on.

I hate them because of that one time I was mowing the grass of a large lot and there was a crap by the side of the road in the grass that I had nothing to clean it up with so I had to run it over with the lawn mower and smell crap for half the day... From a mile away.

I hate horses.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aldakoopa

I take it you hate horses.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Damage control to make yourself look better after showing your true colors in another thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Scaevola

We're multifaceted. Are you mad someone had a difference in opinion than yours? Kindness isn't weakness. Be thankful there's that side to us.

new topics

top topics

join