It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Improvised explosive device" set off near Colorado Springs NAACP chapter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: Domo1

I agree.

The gov's false flag operations always leave a body count of innocent civilians.

It was probably just a random lunatic.

Not all False Flags are "government" operations.

In this case for sure not.

Obvious because:

1. "minimal damage" easily covered by insurance etc.

2. no injuries for obvious reasons.

3. Questionable "witness" conveniently with "perfect" descriptions".

4. no "ass covering" about whether or not "all lives matter".

No Contest.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Stop making good points, pain in my A. *Sigh*.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Stop making good points, pain in my A. *Sigh*.

well.....

OK

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: fieldyznutz

I was mocking the "they" everyone refers to and can't name.

Your cat knows who "they" are.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Just as I suspected. I don't have a cat, so no one knows who "they" are.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
How many posters said hey have beef with the NAACP, yet the person who set an IED has to be racist. The Pavlovian response of using the term racist is fascinating to me. My first thought when I hear about someone bombing a building is crazy. My second thought is, this guy now has the credentials to move to Chicago and become a university professor.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

An improvised explosive device was detonated against the exterior wall of a building housing the Colorado Springs chapter of the NAACP on Tuesday, officials said.

The explosion knocked items off the office walls but no one was injured.

Agents from the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives went to the scene after the blast to gather evidence and place makers.

Just because the NAACP office was in the building doesnt mean that was the target. Maybe the guy was pissed at one of the other organizations in the building. But that wouldnt make as big of a headline.
Who was renting out the other suites?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MayanWarrior

I bet it's a single building, like an old house perhaps.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Most likely they were building bombs for the black panthers or maybe their next protest and bolloxed it ..

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Now CNN is reporting on it and saying something entirely different than what my local channels were reporting earlier. (dynamite thrown from car window)

The makeshift bomb, or improvised explosive device, detonated late Tuesday morning but failed to ignite a gasoline can placed alongside it. No one was injured but the incident left some in Colorado Springs shaken.

Link

There was no mention of a gas can nor a "makeshift" bomb on the local news here.

edit on 7-1-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

When the economy gets bad racial issues get worse or any type of hatred escalates. You might not like what is happening and depending where you live you might have to make certain choices you do not like. It is sad but with underlying racism and when things get bad it's ugly head pops up. More of this is happening.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
NAACP is about as racist as they come here in the US. They are known for it. While I don't condone bombing of any place, I am not surprised at this action with what is currently going on with "race relations" here. If any black organization were to be bombed, I would think it would be the NAACP offices as they are the ones that regularly incite racial issues around the country though as of late they have not gotten as much coverage as usual because of the whole LEO killing black people thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
FF aside, what do you expect when our media and elected officials keep pushing the racial divide?

We are bombarded with black lives matter, the knock out game, people saying sorry for mentioning ALL lives matter, white guilt, etc.

I'm not defending what happened but at some point, people will snap. Sure wish our fine leaders would come out and unite us instead of further dividing us.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

that's called creative journalism, they all do it.
cnn is just not that good in their subtlety.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I would say that TPTB have figured out that there will never be a "religious war" by US citizens on US soil as there is in most other nations. Instead there will be a race war that they can make money off of on US soil by US citizens. Seems they have ramped up efforts to start that race war in a big way with the media....

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

As obvious as your worldview?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayanWarrior

An improvised explosive device was detonated against the exterior wall of a building housing the Colorado Springs chapter of the NAACP on Tuesday, officials said.

The explosion knocked items off the office walls but no one was injured.

Agents from the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives went to the scene after the blast to gather evidence and place makers.

Just because the NAACP office was in the building doesnt mean that was the target. Maybe the guy was pissed at one of the other organizations in the building. But that wouldnt make as big of a headline.
Who was renting out the other suites?

According to HuffPo, 3 women are murdered EVERY DAY by their former male partners.

There were many businesses in the building. Just look at the parking lot. For sure a hair salon.

Statistically, it's 10x more likely it was a domestic violence issue than race.

Wonder where Ray Rice is living now? Did he move to Colorado?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Meldionne1

That is the scary part. So are potential copycats. I'm willing to bet this guy isn't too bright (I am ashamed to admit the first time I tried to spell that I went brite), so probably didn't actually have much else planned.

What worries me is the back and forth between idiots with differing . So now maybe someone tries to retaliate against white people, then some other nut retaliates against that... Some jackass spray paints a mosque, so some jackass spray paints a synagogue, then it escalates.

Tired of it.

You're tired of it? Welcome to multiculturalism!! There is a war going on. You like many Americans either are too distracted to see it or too ignorant to understand it. As vile as this act was the NAACP is an anti-white racist organization. People like you seem to want to live in a free and diverse society without suffering the consequences. What happened in Paris will happen in America. It's coming. The Muslims are already here taking over entire neighborhoods. And pretty soon you'll see the NAAMP! Again I'm not justifying this particular act. But no one is really innocent in the grand scheme of the multicultural war raging in America.

And some of the responses in this thread that criticize acts of violence for violence sake are pathetic. America's entire inception and birth was founded upon revolutionary violence and "terrorism". There is always a need for violence, as a last resort when all other attempts have failed. People that see otherwise live in la la land and wonder why they continually are led to the slaughter by elites and tyrannical government.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: KawRider9

I would say that TPTB have figured out that there will never be a "religious war" by US citizens on US soil as there is in most other nations. Instead there will be a race war that they can make money off of on US soil by US citizens. Seems they have ramped up efforts to start that race war in a big way with the media....

Please....what s bunch of bs! Blame everything on the media and TPTB? The government and media have done everything in their power to shove diversity and multiculturalism down our throats so we can import the third world so the PTB can have cheap labor and San uneducated voting populace. Destroy the white middle class family and so goes America. Sorry that's the cold hard truth. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with destroying the white race.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join