It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The difference in protestors.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I know everyone has seen the violent, thuggish protestors all over America. They have been screaming and shouting so they can have their voices heard. Supposedly over some trumped up reasoning that black lives do not matter. I for one have had it with their ignorant ramblings. They are speaking from a emotional point of view. That never gets anything accomplished.

Now look at the police protestors in New York City. They have been peaceful, not thrown one rock, or set a single car on fire. Yet with their backs turned toward the Mayor at funerals. They have made a huge statement about the way city hall looks at the department that is in charge of protecting the city. They are getting their point across and it is not resorting to violence.

The thugs that are causing all the friction and violence sure could learn a lesson or two from the Police Department. At least that is my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

There are those who believe that only violence and riots will really bring to light the systemic corruption in the police forces across the country. While I believe there is quite a bit of corruption in the nation's police forces, I don't necessarily believe that violence and rioting to bring it to light is the answer. Though, it has certainly had an impact.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You can't compare police protestors (authority) who have all the power/politics/money/unions behind them with the citizens who have nothing but a voice.

The police (gang) is united in that they have the badge, colors and power with them. Even if they tried to go out of control while people stood to try and stop them the people would get charged with obstruction of some sort or even killed.

Would the police get corralled into FREE SPEECH ZONES to say their piece? Pepper sprayed? No they would be allowed to speak from the steps of City Hall with no Media Blackout.

Not even a close comparison.

Peace

edit on 6-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I haven't seen the violent thuggish protest all over america.

Yes there has been nights of it in the areas that the incidents took place in.
Hardly all of the protesters took place and many that took part in the rioting where people from the outside taking advantage.

I would say there has benn FAR more peaceful protest then violent ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I know everyone has seen the violent, thuggish protestors all over America. They have been screaming and shouting so they can have their voices heard. Supposedly over some trumped up reasoning that black lives do not matter. I for one have had it with their ignorant ramblings. They are speaking from a emotional point of view. That never gets anything accomplished.

Now look at the police protestors in New York City. They have been peaceful, not thrown one rock, or set a single car on fire. Yet with their backs turned toward the Mayor at funerals. They have made a huge statement about the way city hall looks at the department that is in charge of protecting the city. They are getting their point across and it is not resorting to violence.

The thugs that are causing all the friction and violence sure could learn a lesson or two from the Police Department. At least that is my opinion.

Protecting the city my ass protecting the rich is all they do and their property

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Protecting the city my ass protecting the rich is all they do and their property
If that were true then why are police most concentrated in the impoverished and poor areas of cities?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You know why?

THE POLICE WERENT THERE TO START THE VIOLENCE

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

If that were true then why are police most concentrated in the impoverished and poor areas of cities?

How about to keep the impoverished behind those lines and under control?

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Exactly, I wonder how peaceful their protest would have been if they were told to get off the streets, not be allowed to be standing still, and all enforced with men and women armed to the teeth.

And the classy act of turning a funeral into a protest.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

How about to keep the impoverished behind those lines and under control?

Peace
I understand your point, but if the police only protected the rich, as he had asserted, then would it not be more economical and efficient to simply abandon the slums, and set up a defensive perimeter around the rich and affluent areas?

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

NYPD have already turned their backs on citizens and their oath.

They and their corrupt unions have fought to become a protected class of citizen that has many additional explicit rights and have gamed the legal system to create many more rights for themselves. They reserve rights for themselves that no none should have in a free society.

The whole justice system relies on their honor and their oath. When they disregard both of those, they are illegitimate occupiers. Keep NYPD safe. Fire them all.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yea i dont understand why the national guard was called in?

How come the police are allowed to protest without being charged with crimes and we cant?

HELLLLLLLO

If this doesnt wake some of you idiots up nothing will.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

No, because the revenue they collect in those areas is all part of the scheme.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You are missing an important point. It happens to be the police who incite violence at protests much of the time. I wouldn't dispute that there may be thug like people who take advantage of these situations in order to loot but these aren't protesters. It is a matter of protocol to have police pose as protestors and incite violence in order to give justification for escalation of police action. Here check out a couple of the vids from this search I did on youtube, Police Agent Provocateurs : www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

there's lots more if you care to look for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
this might be a bit long and sort of drift a bit but essentially everything is connected just most people don't have enough information to be able to connect the dots and actually realise everything is connected how they create circumstances in our lives to control our thinking and hence set us against each other, have a look at how middle class look at the lower class or how some policemen like the psycho cop who was in fear of his life from that guy videoing him in America why is he in fear of his life if he valued his life he would leave his job hey so he is lying or sees himself as worthless but these actions are there to divide us the same as religion language money blah blah blah. even 9/11 was used to divide us when you have got hindsight its a lot easier to connect the dots

well for a start the impoverished areas are the easiest form of cheap labour by throwing someone in prison you get them to work for free and the rest of us pay the bills with our taxes to run the prison system when simple magnetic therapy could recorrect their brains and sort them out.

a policemans first job is to protect property.

and if you uprise against the government or elites the first line of defence is the police.

the police are a barrier between us and the rich, gods law states we are all equal why do we pay rent to someone else how can someone be allowed to own land when its not theirs they then use the police to enforce these laws which are illegal.
the police have been taken from our ranks so to say so we police ourselves and the rich sit their and take all of the money leaving us to jump between poor and middle class the have nots who are forced to go out and work and pay for things which we should really be exchanging with our labour why do we pay banks interest? cos they say so. (you are allowed to write a letter to the bank and ask them how much more money they owe you, you then stop paying the mortgage or debts back to them as all they are doing is lending you your money back they are not allowed to take your house from you if you default
www.themeasuringsystemofthegods.com...
scroll down to the bottom for access to NZ law although on my computer it is corrupted.

what you have to refer to is that gods law states we are all equal and no one can have authority over anyone else once you've got your house they can't throw you out because you do not give a judge your name to give him authority over you This is similar to straw man but much more simplified anyone can test it when they get arrested don't give your name but go along to the police station and ask for a lawyer without giving your name you will be released with a court date when you go in front of the judge refuse to give your name he is only allowed to ask you twice then he has to leave the court and you are free to go I got this info from a book and the us military so its worth a try

all the elites are doing is tricking us to work for them and they use vile methods they installed speakers in Tamworth juvenile detention centre here in Australia and sent medium risk kids to do 3 month stints they installed speakers in every room and were subliminally brainwashing these kids whilst they were asleep with the words murder death kill and mayhem australias worst offenders all went ot this tamworth and is a small example of how we are being screwed over

when a builder plumber electrician builds a house its his labour, a miner extracts elements out of the ground to use for the building again our labour we make the machines to use in the building and construction and yet rich people take the profit and pay us so little yet the banker sits their and says use these bits of paper in exchange for your labour
they have introduced a feudal system which we all adhere to and unless we stand together from a peaceful point of view and just withdraw everything we will win and if e protest the police will be used to infiltrate this which has happened many times

every peaceful protest from the hippies to occupy the police are used to start trouble infiltrate the protest and casue violence if you don't believe me the next time their is violence at a protest everyone has to jump on the violent ones and find out there identities and you will see the truth of the reality of your life you are lied to constantly.
tbh I probably need to write a lot more to get the full picture across but I mention it in a lot of my posts all the different aspects of what they are doing but a lot of my posts get hidden after I write but whatever some get to see the reality of our world its just that they don't like what they see or read.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Exploiting the apathy of those that have more to fill quotas (illegal) and generate revenue through citations.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yeah, except the message the NYPD has sent out is this "If you criticize us in anyway we will have a temper tantrum and turn our backs on you." Very grown up and mature.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Do the citations actually generate revenue, though? I think Mayor DeBlasio recently said that the drop in NYPD officers giving out citations might actually SAVE the city money, since the city often has to pay LEOs overtime in order to testify during summons regarding those citations.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mumbotron
I know this to be true. Especially in downtown Santa Cruz, Ca where off-duty officers were actually caught on film and busted for it. But considering the amount of people/thugs in the area that would opportunisticly murder you and/or your children for twenty bucks, is there a chance their tactics were meant to bring out the worst criminals to the forefront so they can be apprehended? Not that I agree with this scenario, as it obviously would create victims of business owners by inciting a riot (not to mention rights violations)ut what IF the business owners were paid? And not only in insurance money? The cops who did it still got paid. And with bonuses probably. At least we got the bad guys? Or should we protest! (Sarcasm) I'm totally down with thug removal. Even if it involves entrapment. We need to seperate the bad seeds. I'd donate my storefront to this cause if it prevented innocent victims from robberies beatings and worse.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

edit on 6-1-2015 by TopCat1 because: double post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join