It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of the species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ever get the feeling that these varied and warring? Alien Races each represent a clique in current society or offshoot of current society into the future? Why would greys want to experiment or hybridize? Is it because they genetically manipulated too much or cloned too much? You don't see cyborg aliens though or robotic aliens...Isn't that interesting? Well you sort of do like in the Roswel Alien Interview where it was a doll body "marionette" controlled remotely by a life force. Or maybe the robotic/super computer robot created the famous matrix/simulation we all live in since it can't be conscious... Bwuahaha! And reptilian aliens from mind control cliques. Or, and I'm being racist here, white aliens 'cause why would you want to appear like a light bulb onto people anyways hahaha!
I get a feeling that they are acting like the ghost of christmas past with governments or the source cliques. Or enticing them, I don't know. What do you guys think?

edit on 5-1-2015 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

You don't see cyborg aliens though or robotic aliens

They are a rarity I admit but there is one interesting case I'm aware of that involves what were described as robotic aliens.
It's so crazy there may be some truth to it , they even made a believer out of J. Allen Hynek that their was some truth to the story.
The 1973 Pasagoula Abduction
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9cbc7f6b93e6.gif[/atsimg]
Hickson and Parker seemed convinced that their abduction happened , they were even secretly recorded discussing the case by the police and subsequently passed lie detector tests.

edit on 5-1-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Then there was the guy who was stuck up a tree while robot aliens tried to gas him.....its an old story but it supposedly happened.....

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Look...if they are thousands or millions of years ahead of us...with interstellar travels by means we cant imagine because we could understand them... made frorm methods and materials and combinations of processes on planets and stars out there we know nothing of let alone understand...its HIGHLY unlikely they want, need or have to have anything from us that they cant get anywhere else.

Im guessing theyve are here, have been here, and will always be here. We need to wuit thinking like we have...that they must fly around in spaceships, have to breed with us, need us as slaves, want to check on us, need to eat us, want to invade us...I think not.

Its the only thingswant...as in this thread...that us "ants" can think about it...because we know of no other way to.

Im proposing that there ARE ways and means and method and ideologies we havent a clue about...because we dont know about them, arent aware of material constructions of materials we dont even know exists...in processes that could only be dont on distant planets...you name it.

They are here. We need to stop expecting ships in the sky, aliens with large eyes and arms and legs waiting around for our gold...or to probe us or carve us into filet-mignon.

Just think about it..

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Perhaps the aliens were wearing a type of space suits or were robots, and the spikes contained mini-cameras to give 360 degree vision as well as act as antennae? Would a space suit need a visor if you could have a 360 degree screen on the inside and outside?

It's strange that so many of these UFO encounters in the 1970's, describe things like cold blue light. Now we have LED lighting that is ... a cold blue light without any heat.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Great you gave me nightmares two days ago haha. I woke up with that helmet image and static filled speech!

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Its been proposed many times that the "greys" are robots.. who knows

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It would seem to make sense that interstellar travellers would deploy robots, possiblly even biologically generated robots adapted for target environments, with the primary intelligences staying at or closer to home. That is the kind of exploration that we do with our interplanetary probes.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Ceffer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emeraldous
Ever get the feeling that these varied and warring? Alien Races each represent a clique in current society or offshoot of current society into the future? Why would greys want to experiment or hybridize? Is it because they genetically manipulated too much or cloned too much? You don't see cyborg aliens though or robotic aliens...Isn't that interesting? Well you sort of do like in the Roswel Alien Interview where it was a doll body "marionette" controlled remotely by a life force. Or maybe the robotic/super computer robot created the famous matrix/simulation we all live in since it can't be conscious... Bwuahaha! And reptilian aliens from mind control cliques. Or, and I'm being racist here, white aliens 'cause why would you want to appear like a light bulb onto people anyways hahaha!
I get a feeling that they are acting like the ghost of christmas past with governments or the source cliques. Or enticing them, I don't know. What do you guys think?
I apologize about the racist comment, I see the way of my errors today. I am sure they are deeper and more important than what I portray them as.
edit on 10-1-2015 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join