It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maine Bigfoot-HD footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is a enhanced HD version of the Sighting... With a recreation...

edit on 4-1-2015 by FistOfFreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Ok that seems hokey as hell. Buddy sets the camera then buggers off. A minute later an out of focus 'squatch enters camera right from what looks to be from behind the camera with big ass floppy feet and needs to look at his feet so he doesn't face plant. I think a 'squatch could trek through the bush without having to look at his feet! Also pretty small 'squatch going by the recreation barely 6' tall I would say.

I'm a believer but this just reeks of hoax.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

Looks like CGI.

Not really sure what else would account for the stuttering movement at 2:11, where there is clearly some kind of artifact moving ahead of the model.

Actually, after I've watched it a few more times, that might be a shadow, but the light source doesn't look right.

Amended: Actually, it doesn't look like CGI, the artifacts I am seeing are indeed shadows from whatever it is walking through the woods. These kids are clever. I wonder who their tall friend actually is.
edit on 4-1-2015 by TheArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FistOfFreedom

Don't know what you're searching for but its all men in winter garb.

In no way am I implying that there is not a single "Big foot", (i.e. a creature with DNA of both bear & man) or possibly a number of them roaming the wilds of this planet.

why do people perceive such truth from vision? Do your eyes really not lie? There are places within you that know the truth.

edited to add: You must have little experience in the field otherwise you would know from personal experience that if you wanted to keep your existence covert... you wouldn't be near a road in the first place. derp
edit on 4-1-2015 by survival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Man that was terrible....lol
Looks like something those dorks on Bigfoot hunters would broadcast.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Doubt the ad moneys will cover the cost of the suit.

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looks like someone walking in snow shoes and gators ...not a big foot....BUT I will say this....there are a lot of weird creatures in Maine...especially Turner, Lovell, and keezar falls ,Maine.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So, the camera is placed on the floor ish and the operator runs off and slips on some kit and happens to walk directly across in front of the Camera. The wait says enough.

HOAX and a poor one at that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Those yells sound like someone is constipated...

Pretty cheesy...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is by far the saddest attempt at a Bigfoot hoax I have seen thus far.

...smh

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I currently reside in Maine, I can say that I've seen some strange things in the woods before but never a sasquatch. There's not a whole lot to do up in Turner. It doesn't surprise me that someone would pull a hoax like this. I would have hoped they'd do a better job though. This is almost comical it's so bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

This is by far the saddest attempt at a Bigfoot hoax I have seen thus far.

...smh

I had the same thought after I watched it. Well, I won't be getting those two minutes of my life back.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow, that was bad even by faux bigfoot video standards.

For those who have any doubt as to whether or not it's a hoax, go check out ThinkerThunker on YouTube. His videos on the biometrics of sasquatch are very useful!

new topics

top topics

join